IGNORED

The Life Of Grandma Duggar

ljohnson2006

Am I the only one who remembers a so-called "insider" from Arkansas who posted on some message board (possibly TWOP) that Mary Duggar is the brains behind the whole operation? IIRC, this person claimed it was her idea for Jim Bob to put his family in front of the cameras.

I remember hearing a similar rumor that Mary was the one guided Boob into his real estate career. I do remember some of the "insiders" on twop. I also recall there were twop insiders who said that Michelle really isn't nice and calm like she makes herself to be on the show.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I was in her position I would likely make the same choice. I would want to spend lots of time with my grandchildren, and help out if I was physically up to it. The set up of their house seems to give them all some privacy, with her room and bath downstairs and away from the main enterance which I would like. Grandparents ( and other extended family) living with their children seems normal to me.

Maybe Grandma chooses to be there because she thinks Michelle and Boob need the most help. I recall something about her beign quoted as saying how Jim Bob and Michelle spend more time with their than parents of two which was in contrast to Grandpa Duggar. I can't recall where I saw that.Later when Joy Anna covered up the TV , she said "That's what she's been trained to do" like kinda embarased by it. She has been snippy with Boob before.

Maybe Grandma chooses to be there because she thinks Michelle and Boob need the most help. I recall something about her beign quoted as saying how Jim Bob and Michelle spend more time with their than parents of two which was in contrast to Grandpa Duggar. I can't recall where I saw that.Later when Joy Anna covered up the TV , she said "That's what she's been trained to do" like kinda embarased by it. She has been snippy with Boob before.

Really? I can't believe he'd allow them to show his mother scolding him on TV.

Really? I can't believe he'd allow them to show his mother scolding him on TV.

Watch the episode where Boob jerked Josiah back in front of the camera after Mullet announced #20. Boy was Grandma giving him a dirty look.

I remember hearing a similar rumor that Mary was the one guided Boob into his real estate career. I do remember some of the "insiders" on twop. I also recall there were twop insiders who said that Michelle really isn't nice and calm like she makes herself to be on the show.

Weren't both of JB's parents in real estate?

(As far as "insiders," I know at least one of them was exposed as a fraud.)

Weren't both of JB's parents in real estate?

(As far as "insiders," I know at least one of them was exposed as a fraud.)

Which one was exposed as a fraud? I read the twop boards off and on.

I believe it was "jhawksgirl"(IIRC, she claimed to live near/know another reality family[maybe the Gosselins?]and was exposed as a fraud then too).

Archived