IGNORED

Jessica Argon doing ATI

lilith

I was looking at old posts on Chad Paine's blog (I can't sleep) and found this comment from Jessica:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1388932078.909507.jpg

This surprises me. I thought that Jessica was a bit out there for ATI, and Zsuzsanna certainly wouldn't approve.

Sadly, I think Wisdom Booklets are actually going to provide a better education for those kids than Jessica would manage by constructing her own "curriculum" - she'd change it constantly as the focus of her crazy changed.

One thing I don't get is that even if you are far out there crazy like she is, with a simple google search on ATI you can find out that the majority of people raised in ATI don't turn out all fundie like these people want. Why would anyone think that this program will create little minions for God because the evidence shows that it does the opposite? This info was not available when my parents joined because the first generation of ATI kids had not grown up yet, but now it is very easily available. Why do fundies keep joining?

One thing I don't get is that even if you are far out there crazy like she is, with a simple google search on ATI you can find out that the majority of people raised in ATI don't turn out all fundie like these people want. Why would anyone think that this program will create little minions for God because the evidence shows that it does the opposite? This info was not available when my parents joined because the first generation of ATI kids had not grown up yet, but now it is very easily available. Why do fundies keep joining?

Silly things like "reality" and "evidence" don't matter to people like this. If a former ATI kid falls off the wagon, it simply means they were never meant to be saved in the first place.

On Jessica's old blog which she took down, she admitted to not having a home school curriculum when her oldest child was 6. I recall, an elderly woman from her church volunteered to do school lessons with the oldest child for awhile. I also remember she also mentioned on Zsu's blog about joining ATI sometime last year.

Jessica and her family used to buy VF stuff and on new blog she did a posting about Doug's resignation and she said she didn't think his apology was genuine.

I don't think Jessica has the educational background to really create a curriculum for her kids. It's easier to do it this way.

+1. Really, she's dumb as a box of rocks and more susceptible to peer pressure than a high school wannabe. She does consider Doug Phillips to be a pervert and a false teacher, but I guess Gothard and PP are still ok for now :evil-eye:

Surprised she hasn't announced another pregnancy yet, unless I missed it.

+1. Really, she's dumb as a box of rocks and more susceptible to peer pressure than a high school wannabe. She does consider Doug Phillips to be a pervert and a false teacher, but I guess Gothard and PP are still ok for now :evil-eye:

Surprised she hasn't announced another pregnancy yet, unless I missed it.

I wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't know about the accusations against Gothard. I'm also surprised she hasn't announced a pregnancy, but there are two year gaps with some of her kids. I'm not trying to be mean, but I think the current family pic on her blog homepage is pretty bad.

Jessica has actually had troubles conceiving in the past, so I'm not shocked. She talked about it on her old blog. Also, she tends to announce later than some of the others.

IIRC, she had her older kids quickly and easily, but then experienced a molar pregnancy either before or after Josh (not sure on the timing there). Since then, she's had longer breaks than she would like between kids. Between Josh and Hannah she was actually upset about it for a bit. Her blog was shut down between Hannah and Joel, so I'm not sure if she was also frustrated there.

Joel is the only one she's been able to breast feed, so you would expect shorter gaps between kids as opposed to a delayed wean-er like Zsu. But that could also explain why she isn't pregnant now.

Edited to clarify: I dont mean to imply having two years between children indicates serious fertility issues, rather that Jessica has become frustrated at her inability to become pregnant as quickly as she desires....which seems to be instantaneously.

On Jessica's old blog which she took down, she admitted to not having a home school curriculum when her oldest child was 6. I recall, an elderly woman from her church volunteered to do school lessons with the oldest child for awhile. I also remember she also mentioned on Zsu's blog about joining ATI sometime last year.

Jessica and her family used to buy VF stuff and on new blog she did a posting about Doug's resignation and she said she didn't think his apology was genuine.

I have been reading Jessica's blog since the beginning. The early posts were wiped gone before the previous blog that most know her by. Her first post was about beating her babies with a switch. She also posted how she wanted to make some friends. Some time after that, she went to visit Zsu. After that, she went to a Maxwell conference. I think Jessica just wants friends and will latch onto anything to get them.

• 2 years later...

Last I heard they had to move from the house they built in Idaho and were expecting another child.  Does anyone have more information on them?

I used to really like Jess when she was new to blogging, and I'll admit I've been saddened by THE CHAD's increasing control over her. 

I remember when she came back with a second blog.  I recall she left blogging again after an incident in which she and some of her followers clashed over something.

I think she posted somewhere maybe Zsu's blog that she had a new baby named Ruth and IIRC, they were moving to another rural area in Idaho. 

The Chad has a youtube channel where he mostly likes PP sermon videos and related material

https://www.youtube.com/user/111roofer

Archived