IGNORED

"Wanted"-- This is a film that exists

Talitha Cumi

The plot does not even make sense. So the town(that apparently vanishes after voting) votes in this mayor based on his speech. The town sheriff knows nothing about this until the mysterious man who can walk away very quickly calls him to an abandoned building and shows him the wanted sign. He goes by himself to arrest a dangerous criminal, gets shot, shoots everyone most of the bad guys, and then the mysterious man shows up and shoots the main bad guy in the back. In all of the shooting none of the towns people wander out to see why their sheriff is shooting up their mayor?

None of that matters. All that matters is that the mayor is Obama, and he gets shot (hello NSA spy bot).

What the hell did I just watch? What was with those tortured playing card metaphors? "It's time to cut the deck!" "Sometimes you just have to play a wild card!" (Those may not be direct quotes, but I'm not rewatching to get the exact wording.)

And this is why professional actors, directors and screenwriters get paid so well. This was awful on so many levels. Yesterday we went to the movies to see "Saving Mr. Banks"...and now this. My eyes...they burn.

Why are all their pants too short?!?!?!?! Perhaps a flood was in the cards for the townsmen soon... Har.

Perhaps the trousers were borrowed from Dougie's costume closet. :D

Why are all their pants too short?!?!?!?! Perhaps a flood was in the cards for the townsmen soon... Har.

Wait a minute, wait a minute, I gotta do this one over...

Why are all their pants too short?!?!?? Perhaps a flood was *puts on sunglasses* "in the cards" for the townsmen. Yeeeeeeaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!

Archived