IGNORED

What is happening in the LIAS house?

lilith

so I read her update and it just sums up everything wrong with this movement. People lose their jobs all of the time but maybe they have skills, education, a spouse who can look as well. All they are relying on is the possibility of him working weekly and then maybe a permanent position??? Besides I guess the "rule" about a father leading his household doesn't apply when the dad is gone all week. I know some feel sorry for them, I don't. They have posted so many times about not needing an education, God provides, more babies blah blah blah. They made their bed now it looks like they are really having to lie in it.

It is partially their fault the family is in the financial bind they are in. However, it's still pretty rough what they have to deal with. I know the update offers some positive points (Perry working steadily) but being on the road five days a week, not knowing if where's his next consulting gig is coming....these are pretty tough prospects to deal with. From what I've seen of people whose spouse travels so much, it's really tough on the family. The situation is made even worse because Perry's jobs have no assurances of being longterm.

I know fundies are all cray-cray about self-employment but unless one starts the process young or already has a stash of cash in the bank, starting a small business with so much family financial pressure could easily put the family into poverty. I know the reasons fundies are told to only seek self-employment (no working for heathens!), but when you also advocate large families, it's not the soundest financial advice.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hmmm....the blog comes up with a forbidden message. Has she gone private or did Perry ground her?

I get the same forbidden message.

I get the same forbidden message.

Maybe they can't pay the hosting service. :roll:

It is odd that the daughters' website isn't down: //fatshortandlean.wordpress.com/-- you'd think that they'd use the same host/computer/software etc.

A recent post by 18 year old Kaitlyn really tugs at my heartstrings-- she posts that she doesn't plan to go to college, so she's planning to read a big pile of books instead (which she pictures). I think this is a young woman who is yearning to go away to college.

• 4 months later...

bupazehy.jpg

More pot propaganda from everyone's favourite middle aged hipster wannabe dominionist patriarch.....

Ugggh I can just imagine unemployed Perry getting stoned on the couch while his helpmeet and daughter vacuum around his legs or some ridiculous shit and he's complaining how Kim is totally nagging him, he looked for a job yesterday and now I think I've gone from imagination to projecting someone else I know onto Perry.

• 3 weeks later...

In addition to cutting her hair short (which Kim and Perry seem to approve of), Deanna has liked the Official Laci Green page on her Facebook?! Interesting.

Oh Perry......

9udu5e6u.jpg

Sorry to swamp the thread with Perry's Facebook. I find his post VF search for identity fascinating, though I seem to be alone in that.

Keep it up, I appreciate it. I'm a little surprised he even knows it's Ramadan.

Archived