IGNORED

Feminism and the ethnic displacement of white caucasians

Pam

Starting out with the disclaimer that he does not intend to alienate anyone, Illimitable Man explains how, because of feminism, white Caucasians are no longer adhering to the good old-fashioned family values of desiring to be wives and mothers above valuing education and career, and therefore are not "shitting out/conceiving" the requisite number of white babies.

"shitting out kids"/"conceiving".........same thing...........I love these folks who are all about the good old-fashioned family values.

illimitablemen.com/2013/12/09/feminism-helps-ethnically-displace-caucasians/

Empowering women is a common phrase when people try to lower birth rates in poorer nations. I think 7 billion is too many already, and feminism is a good thing anywhere really, not for birthrates as much as for human rights and human decency. It's only relatively recently that the population exploded to the billions anyway, some leveling off worldwide is good. As for the white part, well, I'm Asian, and personally I have no love for any form of ethno-nationalism, including when my fellow Asians do it. I think some level of 'race awareness' is natural and is mostly rooted our tribalism/clannishness, in-group/out-group phenomena, but dosen't mean I like it or support racist stupidity. I'd rather just take people as they are, or to go Depeche Mode, people are people, LOL.

I'm pretty sure women of all races are breaking out of the 'wife and mother' role all over the world. I know that in Japan, for example, birthrates have recently dropped to a record low because so many young women are choosing a career over marriage and a family. It's most certainly not exclusive to Caucasians, and it's definitely not ethnic displacement!

Yean the racists/demographic winter guys have been after Europe for a while because the declining birth rates mean there's negative population growth and increased immigration = Oh noes white people are going to die out!

However with regards to the birth rate I was talking to several women from european countries and they all said that although there are a lot of things that make it easier to have children in highly socialized countries (free college, cheap or free daycare, paid maternity leave) the high taxes make it almost a pealty for a two income home so often women just chose not to have children so they could keep working.

• 3 months later...
Yean the racists/demographic winter guys have been after Europe for a while because the declining birth rates mean there's negative population growth and increased immigration = Oh noes white people are going to die out!

However with regards to the birth rate I was talking to several women from european countries and they all said that although there are a lot of things that make it easier to have children in highly socialized countries (free college, cheap or free daycare, paid maternity leave) the high taxes make it almost a pealty for a two income home so often women just chose not to have children so they could keep working.

This study shows that offering free child care has a greater effect on the overall birthrate than family subsidies do, although I'm sure that there are a lot of interacting factors to consider.

Archived