IGNORED

Nathaniel Darnell is courting

love2scrap

facebook.com/livingforhisglory

I follow her private instagram where she basically said they are pursuing a relationship to find out if it's God's will for them to marry.

She's 22.

He's posing like a little boy in a Sears catalogue circa 1975. Look at his right hand, how it's kind of halfway inside the pocket. I have never seen anyone who looks so ill at ease in every photo.

Someone fill me in... who is this guy?

He runs this 'news' site. I thought he was already married but I might have confused him with one of the men who write on his site.

perseveronews.com/author/admin/

No he isn't, Vaughn Olman is and he writes quite a bit on his site.....He is at least 30 right? He was one of the "brigade" with Peter Bradrick and was in his wedding which was 7 years ago. That age gap is big to me in these circles....the lack of life experience makes me feel squicky.

He runs this 'news' site. I thought he was already married but I might have confused him with one of the men who write on his site.

perseveronews.com/author/admin/

No, never married, AFAIK - he's one of the "bachelor uncles" in a courtship culture.

He must be around 30 or so since he was in the first class of VF interns from 2003. He's on the R in the following photos (perseveronews.com/the-wedding-feast/):

11_brig.jpg

I follow her private instagram where she basically said they are pursuing a relationship to find out if it's God's will for them to marry.

She's 22.

The quote on her facebook page makes Jesus sound like a petulant three-year-old:

“There is not a square inch in the whole domain of our human existence over which Christ, who is Sovereign over all, does not cry, "Mine!â€

― Abraham Kuyper

Well, hush my mouth - they're having snowball fights in hell!

Nathaniel Darnell was the VF intern who waxed rhapsodic over the triumph of "normativity" represented by Bradrick!'s wedding. Add me to the list of those who've always thought he's been living in the closet.

Nathaniel Darnell was the VF intern who waxed rhapsodic over the triumph of "normativity" represented by Bradrick!'s wedding. Add me to the list of those who've always thought he's been living in the closet.

He still could be. :(

My thoughts exactly.

He could just be someone who is straight and has no desire to get married. But that's not a choice in their world, either.

Where can one find this rhapsody?

Where can one find this rhapsody?

perseveronews.com/author/admin/page/69/

perseveronews.com/afterglow-2/

Peter’s wedding was a victory for the First Brigade. One of us has reached normativity and has begun to build his army for the Lord.

perseveronews.com/the-wedding-of-tim-lauren/

(This last links to a post about another VF intern's wedding.)

She's 22.

Are you sure she is 22? I apologize if I am coming off as combative.... I really don't mean that. The reason I ask is because she lists her "graduation year" from home school high school as 2011, putting her more around the age of 20 if she graduated at 18. Also, she looks very young. But I know everything I've come across is just conjecture. Does she have her age listed somewhere?

No, never married, AFAIK - he's one of the "bachelor uncles" in a courtship culture.

He must be around 30 or so since he was in the first class of VF interns from 2003. He's on the R in the following photos (perseveronews.com/the-wedding-feast/):

11_brig.jpg

He looks much more comfortable in the picture with the guys.

Are you sure she is 22? I apologize if I am coming off as combative.... I really don't mean that. The reason I ask is because she lists her "graduation year" from home school high school as 2011, putting her more around the age of 20 if she graduated at 18. Also, she looks very young. But I know everything I've come across is just conjecture. Does she have her age listed somewhere?

Sorry should have said she has her age on her instagram profile. It was fairly normal in my homeschool circles to graduate at 16-17 so would not be surprised if that is her case.

This could be a major fundie royalty wedding. We'd better keep an eye on this courtship.

MamaJuneBug, you know your responsibilites to the hive.....get your matronly hat out and prepare to blend in, and report back.

This could be a major fundie royalty wedding. We'd better keep an eye on this courtship.

MamaJuneBug, you know your responsibilites to the hive.....get your matronly hat out and prepare to blend in, and report back.

The bride lives about 90 minutes from me. Hmmmm. Must follow this one. Likelihood is high she will have the wedding in her hometown, right?

The bride lives about 90 minutes from me. Hmmmm. Must follow this one. Likelihood is high she will have the wedding in her hometown, right?

But don't you DARE even THINK about sending them a gift. People who send gifts off public registries are basically Hitler, did you know that?

But don't you DARE even THINK about sending them a gift. People who send gifts off public registries are basically Hitler, did you know that?

Seriously? Do fundies have an issue with registries?

If you decide to crash attend the wedding, don't tell us too many details in advance. I'd hate to hear about you getting arrested.