IGNORED

The Happy Newlyweds a Month Later

0 kids n not countin

I think it is partly 'take-the-stupid-picture-already' (said through teeth with a smile), but I also wonder if part of it isn't that they're newlyweds, everyone knows they've had sex, but up until a month ago, they were fairly limited in their physical contact. I can see how being touchy-feely around other people might be a little awkward all of a sudden- though they have had a month to get used to that.

ETA- stupid autocorrect- it changed touchy-feely to touchy-geeky

With very large hair

Oh man, I just had a flash forward to how long it's going to take her to do 15 hair-dos every flippin' morning! :pink-shock:

Awkward and posed. But man, I want to get my husband his argyle sweater.

My fiance has a near identical one. We got it at Kohl's,

I'm sorry, but I can't help but find it kind of funny that people are saying "wow it looks so posed" when that's exactly what it's supposed to be... a posed picture. I know the trend in photography right now is to pretend you just stumbled upon a happy couple frolicking in a field while carrying expensive camera equipment, but some people do still go for the, 'let's pose here, smile, and get it over with' approach.

I guess I think it looks overly posed. They look happy, but where their arms are is very awkward. Good picture posing should look natural - maybe not like frolicking in a field, but comfortable. They just don't look comfortable in that position.

That's so funny - my reaction was that they look totally relaxed and absolutely thrilled!

I'm glad to see Erin still has time to do her hair. She's added a fancy braid to the poofy updo now. I don't know, when I look at the Bateses I can't help but compare them to other fundies like the Maxwells, especially now that Kelly and Gil have relaxed on courtship. The Bateses' genuinely happy and more laid-back appearances contrast sharply with the Maxwells' dead eyes and plastered on smiles. The Maxwells always look like they're in pain or about to cry. :(

She wore a braid in the top front for her wedding. Must like the style!

The Maxwells are just extremely up tight and intense.

Love her hair & I think they look like they just want the picture to be taken already. Smiling with the eyes is something I've tried to fake in pictures, and I've found for me, faking it isn't possible. Of course, I'm not as used to having my picture taken as Erin, but I just get a happy vibe from them. I'm still sad she didn't do an updo Gibson Girl for her wedding though.

I think it is partly 'take-the-stupid-picture-already' (said through teeth with a smile), but I also wonder if part of it isn't that they're newlyweds, everyone knows they've had sex, but up until a month ago, they were fairly limited in their physical contact. I can see how being touchy-feely around other people might be a little awkward all of a sudden- though they have had a month to get used to that.

ETA- stupid autocorrect- it changed touchy-feely to touchy-geeky

:clap: Now I want to use that in a sentence. I have enough awkward geek friends who are dating, I'm sure the occasion will pop up eventually.

Archived