IGNORED

John and Esther Schrader's Christmas pics

SPHASH

John posted a family collage of pics for Christmas on his Facebook. Yep that's where his donations are going...fancy new clothes and photog fees!

I saw them. Repulsive. How on earth on those children getting proper educations with all this shuttling around and living out of tents?

Oh, those came from God. Don't you read his posts? :wink-kitty:

He has no truck with something to mundane as money or taxes. That bullshit is for the rest of us heathens.

Oh, no way are his kids getting any kind of an education. Can't have them asking questions, now, can we?

The kids are cute.

John needs to learn priorities though, family photos aren't the best use of money.

Isn't he the brother in law of Josh Duggar and David the Pecan Theif (all married to sisters?) I suspect his ego needed to prove that God is blessing him as much or more than he is JOsh and David.... and the trailer pictures just weren't cutting it.

Yeah, he is. Anna Duggar, Priscilla Waller and Esther Shrader are sisters.

He probably did want to compete, seeing as all of his other siblings in law have better standards of living than they do, and are way better off.

Has anyone tried to watch his latest video? It is so annoying. And in the videos he just comes off as condescending to the people of Burundi.

I was just going to update the old thread with his video. It is just a mish-mash of stuff he has posted before interspersed with what looks like stock photos. And condescending to Burundians is about right. I see he has edited out the bits where he and Rea are snickering at locals.

Anyone wanting to look at the video -- turn your volume down before hitting play. John's videos are always deafening.

Where are the kids living (I mean squattingcamped) now? I hope it's with the Kellers, and not in the path of one of these winter storms.

That video -- :evil-eye:

I'm sure someone else pressured modest, self-effacing John to put in that long scene of the man going on and on about what a gift it was for John to come to Burundi, as well as all of the other people talking about how only he brought the The True Gospel to them. :roll:

People were literally grabbing tracts from their hands!

Oh, and John -- it's fervently, not fervantly.

Why did it take him hours to create that Christmas card with his family pictures? Why doesn't he just use Snapfish or something like it? Paper to print photographs on and ink aren't cheap so I would think it would be cheaper to do it that way anyway.

Why did it take him hours to create that Christmas card with his family pictures?

Because he suffers so.

:roll:

Archived