IGNORED

single moms should surrender their kids to Christian homes

doggie

Only healthy white babies need apply.

Babies that are black or Hispanic or exposed to drugs in utero or have birth defects aren't worth saving. They are already too damaged.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is there any doubt that, given the political power to do so, this would be mandated? They are so convinced of their own moral superiority that they would have no qualms about forcing this upon single women. I could see them prodding members of Congress to write a bill. It would not pass Constitutional muster but since when has that stopped them? There are clusters of GOP activists that have a wish list which includes having state legislators appoint senators rather than have them elected. Some also talk about allowing only people who own property to vote. Right now these are minority opinions even within the GOP but when the GOP gains more power these minority opinions could become majority opinions within the Party.

Is there any doubt that, given the political power to do so, this would be mandated? They are so convinced of their own moral superiority that they would have no qualms about forcing this upon single women. I could see them prodding members of Congress to write a bill. It would not pass Constitutional muster but since when has that stopped them? There are clusters of GOP activists that have a wish list which includes having state legislators appoint senators rather than have them elected. Some also talk about allowing only people who own property to vote. Right now these are minority opinions even within the GOP but when the GOP gains more power these minority opinions could become majority opinions within the Party.

I think, culturally, it's too late for this particular idea to gain majority support among any but the most conservative. 50 years ago maybe. But it would be hard to find very many people who don't have someone in their extended family who is a single parent. It just isn't unacceptable, or even particularly noteworthy, for someone to be a single parent in so much of the country.

I think they might want to turn back time in many areas, but it would be Avery hard sell when everyone has a sister, brother, child or cousin who is a single parent.

Just my opinion.

I think, culturally, it's too late for this particular idea to gain majority support among any but the most conservative. 50 years ago maybe. But it would be hard to find very many people who don't have someone in their extended family who is a single parent. It just isn't unacceptable, or even particularly noteworthy, for someone to be a single parent in so much of the country.

I think they might want to turn back time in many areas, but it would be Avery hard sell when everyone has a sister, brother, child or cousin who is a single parent.

Just my opinion.

Even 50+ years ago that wouldn't have worked because there were many people who had lost spouses due to diesese, childbirth, work accidents, etc. There were also single mothers who may have simply told their neighbors that they were widows or that their child was really their sibling or something like that.

Why don't they just stone all the sluts who have sex before they're married? And all divorced women too.

A number of them would love just that.

What about single, Christian mothers? What happens in these wonderful, two parent homes, if there is a death? Should the single mother or father then give them up for adoption to a Christian couple? I don't understand why there is such stupidity and stubborness when it comes to family planning. If they don't want single women to have babies, don't interfere with birth control. And I am talking about preventing conception, not abortion.

Archived