IGNORED

Blocked From The Duggar's Website

theologygeek

They blocked my ip. All I did was comment on Michelle's blog and respond to this sentence "I get to enjoy all of this wonderful, exciting news and this, that, and the other, without all of the responsibility" lol I couldn't help myself. It was too good to pass up.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They blocked my ip. All I did was comment on Michelle's blog and respond to this sentence "I get to enjoy all of this wonderful, exciting news and this, that, and the other, without all of the responsibility" lol I couldn't help myself. It was too good to pass up.

Ohh, what did you say, what did you say?

I'm not quite sure what part got me banned. LOL I remember pasting that sentence and elaborating on it. I said that it just about explained her life now, because the older girls were raising the younger children. I said that she was a working woman whether she chose to admit it or not. I also said that she was using God's name to make money, and if she really felt convicted to show others a godly way to live, then she would do it for free. There was more, but I don't remember the rest. I commented about a week or so ago.

I'm not quite sure what part got me banned. LOL I remember pasting that sentence and elaborating on it. I said that it just about explained her life now, because the older girls were raising the younger children. I said that she was a working woman whether she chose to admit it or not. I also said that she was using God's name to make money, and if she really felt convicted to show others a godly way to live, then she would do it for free. There was more, but I don't remember the rest. I commented about a week or so ago.

yeah, that would do it. :naughty: :D

So true. Ifins I remember my bible correctly, did Jesus not have a thing or two to say about selling wares in the house of the Lord. Me thinks he may have knocked over a few tables while he was at it.

PS: I double-dog dare you to post the bolded statement on the Maxwell blog.

I'm quite sure there will be a line in an upcoming episode about how women dont work and they are doing all this to god's glory... blah blah...

:lol: that is too funny!

My last post got eaten....weird....

I'm surprised they haven't banned me yet. After I read the book last Friday, I wrote in asking whether it was more of a nuisance to lose a few bucks because your kid changes majors, or doesn't use the degree they got, versus losing a child for life because they decide, at the same age, that your religious views are not their religious views. I also brought up the Keller family so he knew of what I spoke.

I expect to be banned any day now. :angelic-green:

So true. Ifins I remember my bible correctly, did Jesus not have a thing or two to say about selling wares in the house of the Lord. Me thinks he may have knocked over a few tables while he was at it.

PS: I double-dog dare you to post the bolded statement on the Maxwell blog.

There you are twinny! I was looking for you on here. I accept your dare. They never let my comments go through though. lol

Very naughty, theologygeek! ;) I think you made some good, valid points, though I can see why they wouldn't like what you wrote. Still, you think they'd allow your comment to be posted with explanations for the points you made. I'd have more respect for them if they addressed people's critical comments openly and honestly. To be honest, I find it pretty annoying that they whitewash their beliefs. In their brand of Christianity, everything has to be happy and encouraging all the time, and that's not real life.

I wonder who moderates the comments on her blog.

That's a good question. I wonder if it's the Christian company that did their website.

There you are twinny! I was looking for you on here. I accept your dare. They never let my comments go through though. lol

Where else would I be? If I didn't come over, who would save the world from visible radiation now that Jessica has flounced.

If you are successful, there is a sheepskin of fun in it for you!

Where else would I be? If I didn't come over, who would save the world from visible radiation now that Jessica has flounced.

If you are successful, there is a sheepskin of fun in it for you!

As long as I get to roll around on the sheepskin of fun with him

1291722822.jpg

That's a good question. I wonder if it's the Christian company that did their website.

It wouldn't surprise me if TPTB over at TLC had their hands in moderation at well. Have to keep the product all wrapped up in a pretty bow.

I think I got blocked too, I haven't been able to access their site from work for a few days now. I thought that their site had just become blocked at work but I just remembered that I made a comment from there a few weeks ago, so they must have blocked me too!

I commented: "Michelle dodged the question!" on her post about spanking/not spanking, my comment is still there.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think I got blocked too, I haven't been able to access their site from work for a few days now. I thought that their site had just become blocked at work but I just remembered that I made a comment from there a few weeks ago, so they must have blocked me too!

I commented: "Michelle dodged the question!" on her post about spanking/not spanking, my comment is still there.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You have to hide your ip and then you will be able to see their site again.

Archived