IGNORED

Emily and Dna have 6th baby boy.

Kat-rat

Hmmm - anyone think she is trying for a girl - didn't she have boxes of girl clothes stored away

Makes you wonder if Dna has any X-chromosome bullets in his arsenal... 8-)

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe they are trying to outdo the Arndts. I do hope that they are sending the boys who are old enough to school.

She was my gateway fundie and I loved reading her blog. Truly hope they are happy and as the mother of lots of boys I am glad they got some room to run.

AND the apartment was only 400 square feet. She had some seriously dangerous conditions for the kids and when someone would chime in she would lash out and get incredibly nasty. After CPS showed up she shut her blog down and removed all the pics.

She also didn't put the heat on, even though it was included in her rent.

She and Abigail ("Mommy Mary"'s best friend, I mean, not the poster here) should meet.

I still feel nausea thinking about the skirt cheese and gluedles.

I thought the kefir was Therese? It was all just so odd. The stuffed animals in the bathroom, kids sleeping under cribs, intentionally keeping the apartment cold. Poverty is one thing but she seemed to revel in creating a lifestyle that was totally contrary to what her family "expected".

I thought the kefir was Therese? It was all just so odd. The stuffed animals in the bathroom, kids sleeping under cribs, intentionally keeping the apartment cold. Poverty is one thing but she seemed to revel in creating a lifestyle that was totally contrary to what her family "expected".

Therese was the kefir. Brad was the huge stuffed dog that they stored in the bathroom, because that's so sanitary.

I wonder what she feeds her family these days. I also wonder if she has some kind of long-term plan for their home and food budget. It's probably doable to stack little kids under 10 in bunkbeds and have a very tight food budget.

I guess it will be a whole different thing when she has six big sweaty smelly hormonal teens who are constantly hungry in her home. Yikes.

I wonder what she feeds her family these days. I also wonder if she has some kind of long-term plan for their home and food budget. It's probably doable to stack little kids under 10 in bunkbeds and have a very tight food budget.

I guess it will be a whole different thing when she has six big sweaty smelly hormonal teens who are constantly hungry in her home. Yikes.

Arndt boy/men and Duggars with their dorms.......

Quit teasing me I thought that I got a Thanksgivukkah gift-Emily having a blog again. I wonder if DNA is still working at Walmart? She is still trying for that girl-give it up and enjoy your sons. Boy do I miss her.

Was Emily the one who had a giant stuffed dog in her bathroom, next to the drying racks of clothes she'd wash in the bathtub? I WISH I had saved the photo of the dog in the bathroom, that was just too weird!

Was Emily the one who had a giant stuffed dog in her bathroom, next to the drying racks of clothes she'd wash in the bathtub? I WISH I had saved the photo of the dog in the bathroom, that was just too weird!

Yes that was her-dog was named "BRAD" and he wanted to escape craziness but they would not take him down. Every time I serve spaghetti squash to the Count and I and we eat the whole thing I feel guilty-since she would make one last for 3-4 meals.

I wonder if she is still hanging power tools as art objects on the wall?

Yes that was her-dog was named "BRAD" and he wanted to escape craziness but they would not take him down. Every time I serve spaghetti squash to the Count and I and we eat the whole thing I feel guilty-since she would make one last for 3-4 meals.

I wonder if she is still hanging power tools as art objects on the wall?

I was thinking about the power tools as well. Weren't they above the crib, in danger of dropping on the baby's head?

He still works for WM and posted about working Black Friday for the first time. Hopefully they are making more money.

I hope they have developed some common sense and have the children signed up for wic, foodstamps and medicaid. A walmart salary isn't enough to support a family.

Skirt cheese?!? I must read this blog but a part of me isn't sure if I want to know either.

I think it was just that she used an old skirt onstead of a dish towel to strain her ricotta.

I think it was just that she used an old skirt onstead of a dish towel to strain her ricotta.

And she still wore the skirt. It was black and white polka dot, if I recall correctly.

Yes. She made yogurt cheese with a skirt, then washed the skirt and wore it. In her countertop washer. Everything was wrong with that picture.

Yes. She made yogurt cheese with a skirt, then washed the skirt and wore it. In her countertop washer. Everything was wrong with that picture.

Ugh, I forgot about the barrel-thing she did all her laundry in. Didn't she wash diapers in that thing as well? WITHOUT sanitizing it?

Was Emily the one who had a giant stuffed dog in her bathroom, next to the drying racks of clothes she'd wash in the bathtub?

And the jerry-rigged lamp that looked like it was going to fall into the tub. :pink-shock:

Archived