IGNORED

Michele's Makeover

lizziesmom

Those curls really age her. She looks amazingly young in the 'after' shot, and certainly not like someone who has given birth to 19 children.

When she got that make over done, my first thought was that she looks like her mother in law.

That's because her mother-in-law is more in touch with reality. Namely, that 20-something years have gone by.

I just saw this on RealityTV online (with a November 2014 date no less) I guess it's pretty current. :lol:

Apparently one of Michele's more worldly friends gave her a makeover. I can't believe how good she looks.

Michelle-Duggar-Hairdo-I-Am-Loving-It.jpg

Nope, this was the makeover that her friend surprised her with last year, I think.

The bangs may be straight because she's willing to go to the effort to blow them out after every shampoo. That wouldn't take her but a couple of minutes.

Nope, this was the makeover that her friend surprised her with last year, I think.

Yep, that's the episode. And Michelle HATED her new look (and so did JB and the younger kids, because change is ebil, ya know).

OT: my hair curls up after I wash it, but, by the next morning, it has straightened down and looks blow-dried. So, if I'm in the mood for curls, I pour some water on it, otherwise I just leave it be. I feel like I have the best of both worlds :dance:

When she got that make over done, my first thought was that she looks like her mother in law.

I suspect that's why she and Jim Bob didn't like it.

I once got a makeover with a shorter hair cut, a new color and highlights. It looked both funky and professional...and my husband's immediate reaction was "wow, you look like my mom".

Now, my MIL happens to be quite young and fashionable and her hair looks good. Trust me, though - nobody wants to hear that they look like their MIL. It's about the least sexy image you can have.

Too bad Jessa isn't allowed to go to hair school. She could really doll up her mom and sisters. The straight hair on Michelle makes her look like Katy Sagal.

/Thank you!/ I was staring at that picture for ages trying to figure out who it was :lol:

The Holt wife put up a pic of her and Michelle today at Sams and she had her trademark curly hair. Actually they both had the same hair and side bangs.

I just saw this on RealityTV online (with a November 2014 date no less) I guess it's pretty current. :lol:

Apparently one of Michele's more worldly friends gave her a makeover. I can't believe how good she looks.

Michelle-Duggar-Hairdo-I-Am-Loving-It.jpg

I don't know why, but in the 'after' shot she kind of looks a bit like a Who...

I don't think she'd ever actually change her hair style, whether she liked it or not - though in the episode you could tell she wasn't really into it. JB probably wouldn't ever let her change her style. :roll:

I don't know why, but in the 'after' shot she kind of looks a bit like a Who...

I don't think she'd ever actually change her hair style, whether she liked it or not - though in the episode you could tell she wasn't really into it. JB probably wouldn't ever let her change her style. :roll:

I have a relative whose hair is very thick and curly and actually looks quite a bit like Michelle's. People compliment her on her gorgeous hair all the time. I think what makes Michelle's hair look so dated is the straight bangs with the super curly/big hair. If she softened those up or got rid of them I think it would look great. Which is funny because apparently bangs are trendy again.

I got a perm in 12th grade but it was more wavy vs curly. Even now, eight years later, my hair has a bit of a natural wave to it if I bother to do anything with me. I usually just brush it and toss it back in a ponytail or wear a hat, though.

Michelle looks much better without the curls.

Archived