IGNORED

Is That a Promise Stinking Lousewife?

GolightlyGrrl

Nah, seems more like it's trying to guilt its readers into ponying up some cashola.

Or she could just use the free version of Wordpress(I looked and that's where her blog is hosted.) Sure there's less freedom in design, and she'll probably have a '.wordpress.com' tag, but hey, less 'drain on the family.' :lol:

She wants to get paid for her mindless babble? :lol: :roll: She'd have to pay me to get me to read on an even semi regular basis. I'd rather read Submissive Pass Aggressive Lori or Generation Starvation's website. At least they allow enough comments to keep me entertained. Her blog, however, is a giant snoozefest.

So she believes that a woman's proper role is as a housewife and mother, subordinate to patriarchal authority, accepting that men are the ones who are born to do great things while women's destiny is to serve as support staff and be happy in that role. This is the "traditionalist" ideal she champions.

And now she's got a case of the shitpout flounces because she's not getting paid enough, in cash, for her work? You mean she's not satisfied to be part of the orthosphere's Ladies' Auxiliary, working for the great, patriarchal cause for the pure, sacrificial love of it?

Damn. That sounds almost...feministical.

I'm not sure why, but the Stinking Lousewife frightens me more than any of the other misogynist females out there. Maybe, it's the way she adds racism and homophobia to the mix. I seldom visit her blog because it makes my blood boil.

Stinking claims she gets around $3,000 a year in donations a year to run her site. Now she claims she needs $7,000 to run her site. Hmm, I didn't know dry cleaning one's Klan uniform was so damn expensive.

http://www.thinkinghousewife.com/wp/201 ... g-details/

I'm confused. Is she suggesting it costs $7,000 a year to RUN her site, as in the costs to maintain it , or is she saying that her WORK is worth $7,000? Those are 2 very different things.

Costs to run a personal website are pretty minimal. I think my hosting package is around $100/year. Maybe not even that much. I pay 3 years at a time because it's cheaper that way, so I don't have the numbers right off the top of my head.

If she is expecting to get paid for her work, she needs to monetize her site or pick up some sponsors or something. It's not up to her readers to pay her to sit at home and blog as her job. It's one thing to ask for donations for paying for website upkeep. It's another to ask for people to pay your salary. :evil-eye:

Seven grand??? I wouldn't pay a plug nickel to read anything this woman writes.

She's almost as bad a scammer as Dougie!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

How dare that woman – that mere little lady - expect to be paid for her work: She spends so much of her time throwing other women under the bus in part because feminists demand equal pay for equal work, and now here she is trying to hold her readers hostage – hopefully with little to no success – because she isn’t making enough to continue spewing her hateful bile all over the internet.

I run a couple of fairly big sites, but I do so on blogspot so it doesn’t cost much at all beyond paying for the domain names.

I wonder if all the he-men who fawn all over that pseudo-intellectual bitchface are dumb enough to actually pay a women for her thoughts when she herself argues that other women aren’t entitled to the same consideration.

In short, fuck you Lousewife. I hope your blog sinks into the next tar pit.

She was my "gateway fundie", so I've been watching this pretty closely....she's up to almost $5100. I am amazed that she was able to raise that much so quickly....but I guess I shouldn't be. :angry-banghead:

Wait just a damn minute!!! Did she just raise $5,000 by stamping her foot and threatening to cut back if they didn't send her money? :oops:

I need to start blogging :evil-eye:

Now Stinking claims a major pizza chain contacted her about advertising her site.

thinkinghousewife.com/wp/2013/11/advertisers-seek-wealth-of-opportunities/

C2ruPbpnUEY

Well, she did it....along with money, they send LOTS of glowing letters. These are my favorites:

"Money is tight for all of us, but the work you do is invaluable on many levels, so it seems the least that I can do."

"Thank you for all you do to keep me a ‘thinking housewife,’ and not a desperate one. Many blessings."

and this one:

"To quote Cher, which I don’t think I’ve ever done before or will do again, “Baby, don’t go . . . pretty baby please don’t goooooo.†I can’t go to sleep unless I’ve read your site for the day. Hope this helps make the goal. Thanks for all of your un-remunerated work in the past."

That last one makes me laugh.... :lol:

Now Stinking claims a major pizza chain contacted her about advertising her site.

thinkinghousewife.com/wp/2013/11/advertisers-seek-wealth-of-opportunities/

C2ruPbpnUEY

Her vendetta against chain pizza is a common topic on her blog....

And the Lousewife chortles:

MY fundraising goal has been met!! I am thrilled. Thank you to all who contributed, including those who gave a few dollars and those who gave much more. I will continue to annoy my enemies without interruption. Thank you also for your kind letters. I appreciate your support more than I can say.

I also realize that in spite of their sophistication and razor-sharp intelligence, my readers have a simple, earthy, Pavlovian side. When they see an image of a thermometer, they instinctively want to get the mercury to the top! Thank you again.

I also realize that in spite of their sophistication and razor-sharp intelligence, my readers have a simple, earthy, Pavlovian side. When they see an image of a thermometer, they instinctively want to get the mercury to the top!

Well, isn't that some pleasant, gracious gratitude. :evil-eye:

I'm not sure how her deliberate use of obscure qualifiers elevates her prose to insightful, intelligent, or valuable. I'd love to hear how she speaks in real life off the cuff, without the the opportunity to edit and consult her google dictionary.

Gosh, if a misogynistic, antifeminist, homophobic, racist blogger can score $7,000 a year in donations maybe I should quit my job to start a blog that would appeal to the other 95 percent of Americans.

I am so glad that there were enough people to pony up at least $7,000 so she could write this gem today:

"You write:

Racial politics is a dark place, especially in the U.S., but do you really believe that the average black person is intrinsically devoid of the ability to learn school algebra, if the other variables such as welfare dependence, drugs, and family breakdown were not part of that equation?

Yes.

The average IQ of blacks is 80. It is difficult to learn higher math with an IQ of 80. Perhaps many more average blacks could understand basic algebra if they were educated in a disciplined environment that was tailored to their needs. I don’t know, but they certainly could not go far in the subject.....The failure to recognize the cognitive limitations of blacks and their behavioral patterns is, I maintain, a major factor in high school drop out rates. I suggest you look at the performance of blacks on standardized tests. These limitations are massively documented. I am sorry I cannot offer you many statistics at the moment. Also, if you talk to any algebra teacher in a largely black school, he will confirm them."

I don't even know what to say about this other than.... :wtf:

Archived