IGNORED

LOLSCOTTY!

twin2

One thing I've always wondered about Scotty is why he doesn't talk about how his children came to be adopted (all 4 are). I think in his roll as a religious leader, and preaching about family life and encouraging family size, he could really encourage his followers by talking about what I suspect was infertility in his case. I think infertile couples are probably somewhat of "failures" in their culture (although no one actually SAYS that), and I wonder how he treats that.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

y2Txs0d.jpg

OT, but I have completely fallen in love with the podium in these pictures. Funny the things you notice when mocking fundies.

We need to report these lists back to the CDC because none of these things make it on their top ten causes of death. Maybe giving women the right to vote and go to college somehow causes heart disease and cancer?

Heart disease: 597,689

Cancer: 574,743

Chronic lower respiratory diseases: 138,080

Stroke (cerebrovascular diseases): 129,476

Accidents (unintentional injuries): 120,859

Alzheimer's disease: 83,494

Diabetes: 69,071

Nephritis, nephrotic syndrome, and nephrosis: 50,476

Influenza and Pneumonia: 50,097

Intentional self-harm (suicide): 38,364

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/lcod.htm

But... THE SCIENCE! Everyone knows that science is just imaginary stuff that comes from brains stewing too long in pickled feminist juices. It's not real, like Bible science. Jesus riding dinosaurs, you know.

Clearly, he has no more respect for men than for women (well, except for himself, probably):

This was the entry that contained the entry about "pickling in feminism," which I know was posted here before.

What a nasty snoot this man is.

scottbrownonline.com/five-mankillers-3/#more-12348

OK, back to looking for pictures.

"They won't cross up their wives". What does that even mean?

It means he sat there thinking, like any obnoxious misogynist, that what he wanted to say about these men involved an ugly expression that includes the word "whipped." But, since he won't use such language, he had to find a way to euphemize it.

I don't think he's capable of realizing that the thought, no matter how "clean" the language, is what is really offensive.

Scotty better be damned sure he's led a squeaky clean life because he will likely be the next one in line to be examined closely.

I want my post count to read, "Pickled in Feminist Juices".

I think that requires lots and lots of posts here to really be accurate (hint, hint). :lol:

Scott Brown gave his oldest daughter to sippy cup and his next daughter to a 17 year old boy.

Nothing more really needs to be said about him; that explains everything.

Scott Brown gave his oldest daughter to sippy cup and his next daughter to a 17 year old boy.

Yes, it will be interesting to see who the youngest daughter ends up with. She's got to be about marrying age, I'd think, right? She's probably not quite 20, I think.

Yes, it will be interesting to see who the youngest daughter ends up with. She's got to be about marrying age, I'd think, right? She's probably not quite 20, I think.

Well, at least we know she won't end up with J-Tit or Injustice!

The photo I'd like to retrieve from teh Intertubez is the one Scotty posted in his personal blog in summer of 2007, showing Sippy-Cup and a hugely pregnant Kelly, just before Triumph's birth. The caption referred to "militant fecundity."

I'd be forevah grateful to anyone who can pull it from the Wayback Machine or elsewhere. Doesn't show up in Google images, alas.

The 17 year old boy marriage was particularly icky.

The 17 year old boy marriage was particularly icky.

Yes, the 17yo who married Blair (who was I think 23), and then Scott also supported his son to marry at 17 (he may have been 18 by the time the wedding rolled around).

As a parent, don't you have to sign papers to give consent for a child under 18 to be married?

Yes, the 17yo who married Blair (who was I think 23), and then Scott also supported his son to marry at 17 (he may have been 18 by the time the wedding rolled around).

As a parent, don't you have to sign papers to give consent for a child under 18 to be married?

David was born forty, so it's okay.

He did not turn 18 before the wedding. She was 23, he was 17. Old thread about it here:

http://freejinger.yuku.com/topic/3792#.UonHy-IljUw

Isnt the age of consent in America 18? I am surprised that it would even be legal for a 17 year old to marry a 23 year old.

If it was the girl who was the underage one, they would be outraged.

That's makes things less weird I guess. 16/17 is way too young to be married, but at least its legal-and its not that weird considering the age of consent where I live is 16 too.

David Brown looked like an insurance agent before he even hit puberty. And at this young age he was already "building a house for his bride." This was David's idea of a good time, according to Scott, and I sort of believe him.

But what's really interesting about these early photos is that Kelly resembles David and Blair much more than in later pics. I, too, am very curious about their DNA, though I freely admit it's absolutely none of my business.

2004-08-18_2-18.jpg

Archived