IGNORED

"Consensual non-consent"

2xx1xy1JD

christiandomesticdiscipline.com/nonconsensualconsent.html

From a lovely little kinky site advising men on how to beat their wives like good Christians.

Not only is this a contradiction in terms, but it's pretty much a description of assault. Legally - where I live, at least - consent is always revocable. If you do something to someone while they are screaming "no", it's assault.

Then, it gets even creepier with the "implicit consent" part, describing situations in which the wife doesn't actually say that she's ever agreeing to this set-up, but just makes some vague comments.

Here's a description of consent, courtesy of the Supreme Court of Canada:

http://scc-csc.lexum.com/decisia-scc-cs ... 2/index.do

The jurisprudence has consistently interpreted consent as requiring a conscious, operating mind, capable of granting, revoking or withholding consent to each and every sexual act. The jurisprudence also establishes that there is no substitute for the complainant’s actual consent to the sexual activity at the time it occurred. It is not sufficient for the accused to have believed the complainant was consenting: he must also take reasonable steps to ascertain consent, and must believe that the complainant communicated her consent to engage in the sexual activity in question.

WTF did I just read? Every man I have dated gets told this right away: " If you ever hit me, I will call the police, and kick your ass to the curb, and I will never, ever take you back."

It's amazing how much CDD has totally riffed BDSM terminology, etc. Con non-con relationships in the BDSM world freak me out (and my husband and I *don't* have definitive scenes/bedroom only BDSM -- but I have a safeword) but it has become a bit taboo to comment on them.

Interestingly, most of the scene DD relationships that I know of are actually fairly vanilla in most aspects. No means no and stop means stop.

What I found strange about that as well is that the writer seems to utilise a horrid mix of British English and American English. :shock:

The scenario described is alright for kinky scenarios where both parties are well aware of what they're doing, and fails all tests of common sense, legality and spousal affection otherwise.

Archived