IGNORED

Raquel needs $2,000

love2scrap

found this comment, (bolding mine) had no idea we were so powerful.

It is a public blog so I just thought that we were free to comment, I wonder who's trying to shut us down.

"skinnyanonNovember 12, 2013 at 5:57 PM

As you know, the site Free Jinger has targeted and attacked you for some time now. Their actions are illegal and fall into the categories of stalking, harassment, intimidation, threats, and provoking terror.

There is a group dedicated to seeing this disgusting website close and people like you be freed of their reign of terror. If you seek legal retribution (which we encourage) the site owners name is [redacted]. Her phone number and address can be found by googling her name and "address VA" - there is not much I can do to silence her hateful nastiness other than pass this information (which only recently came to light) on to you and other bloggers like you whom she has attacked and encouraged her 7000 members to do the same. We hope one or many of you do decide to take legal action and that their hate is put to rest.

Your blog is lovely - don't let them tell you otherwise. You are a bright and encouraging young girl - don't ever stop being you because of mean things other people say. You are amazing just as you are - best wishes and good luck!!"

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
found this comment, (bolding mine) had no idea we were so powerful.

It is a public blog so I just thought that we were free to comment, I wonder who's trying to shut us down.

"skinnyanonNovember 12, 2013 at 5:57 PM

As you know, the site Free Jinger has targeted and attacked you for some time now. Their actions are illegal and fall into the categories of stalking, harassment, intimidation, threats, and provoking terror.

There is a group dedicated to seeing this disgusting website close and people like you be freed of their reign of terror. If you seek legal retribution (which we encourage) the site owners name is [redacted]. Her phone number and address can be found by googling her name and "address VA" - there is not much I can do to silence her hateful nastiness other than pass this information (which only recently came to light) on to you and other bloggers like you whom she has attacked and encouraged her 7000 members to do the same. We hope one or many of you do decide to take legal action and that their hate is put to rest.

Your blog is lovely - don't let them tell you otherwise. You are a bright and encouraging young girl - don't ever stop being you because of mean things other people say. You are amazing just as you are - best wishes and good luck!!"

well, somebody has their panties in a twist...who is this little gem?

Threats? Provoking terror? Intimidation? Harassment? I've never heard of any of that occurring here. Not even stalking. Criminal stalking requires a threat to harm. It's not googling or following people on instagram.

well, somebody has their panties in a twist...who is this little gem?

skinnyanon seems to be someone who posted here as HomeGirlRuby, and was ousted from FJ for having sock accounts. She has made it her mission to go to the innocent bloggers and warn them about us.

• 2 years later...

Oh dear. People reading public blog posts.

WHEN WILL THIS PERSECUTION END?

Honestly, it's Internet 101 - if you put it online, people will see it. Some of those people may think you're an idiot. Some of them might tell you that.

If you're going to clutch your pearls and call for the smelling salts because some stranger read your public blog post-Tweet-Tumblr reblog-public FB post, GET OFF THE INTERNET. You are too stupid to be using electronics safely.

Archived