IGNORED

Raquel needs $2,000

love2scrap

Because JESUS!!

Some mission trip to Peru and she needs the money by May next year. So don't give her Christmas or birthday gifts. instead help fund God's daughter.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm so sorry Peru. Why doesn't she sell some of her expensive electronics and cameras if she really wants to go?

Hey, Raquel! Let me give you a suggestion--in song:

Dip-dip-dip-dip-dip-dip-dip-dip

Boom-boom-boom-boom-boom-boom

GET A JOB!

(sha na na na, sha na na na na)

By the way, my next-door neighbors are Peruvian, and assure me that Catholics and evangelical Christians are pretty thick on the ground there.

Doesn't she have a really expensive camera with all these accessories? She named it something.

No Raquel, you don't need to go, you want to go.

If you cant earn all of the money yourself by that date, you cant go. That's life.

Raquel needs $2000? Raquel needs a job.

Raquel also needs to slapped across the face with the cold, hard reality of life but I'm not holding my breath.

What happened to her photography job? Did she manage to get herself fired already, or is she just not making enough money at it? I have to imagine that if she still has the job, she's irritated the hell out of her employers. Maybe between them and all of the guys she's stalked online, they'll take up enough of a collection to get her out of the country.

What happened to her photography job? Did she manage to get herself fired already, or is she just not making enough money at it? I have to imagine that if she still has the job, she's irritated the hell out of her employers. Maybe between them and all of the guys she's stalked online, they'll take up enough of a collection to get her out of the country.

I was wondering about her job too. I wouldn't be surprised if some church or Christian organization does a love offering for Raquel.

Wait, God didn't just GIVE her $2000? Looks like someone's out of favor with Goooooooooood.

How about stay in this country and help the poor people in your area, that $2000 would go a long fucking way at the food pantry I volunteer at!!

She wants an "experience" she doesn't want to help, she wants "attention" she doesn't want to help, I would like to slap her!

I was wondering about her job too. I wouldn't be surprised if some church or Christian organization does a love offering for Raquel.

Apparently the photography job is over.

She will get the money. People like her always do. And she won't lift one finger to earn it either.

She would be useless at helping anyway, because she is a selfish little brat who doesn't care about others. All she wants to do is take a few selfies of her with poor people for people to gush over and praise her for being sooooo good helping the poor. She would just get in the way of genuine people who really want to help.

I am praying that nobody gives Raquel money, as she does not deserve to go. Not getting what she wants handed to her would be good for her.

Maybe she only got hired for "school picture" season? I can see photographers being extra busy for the first couple of months and then not needing the help.

god-sdaughter.blogspot.sg/2013/11/peru-aqui-vengo-announcement.html?m=1

I don't understand. If God open the door for her to go to Peru, won't He provide her funding for it. Or, maybe she should reword it or is she using God as a ploy to get money?

I don't understand. If God open the door for her to go to Peru, won't He provide her funding for it. Or, maybe she should reword it or is she using God as a ploy to get money?

It is Raquel. Of course it is a ploy for money. She has wanted to go to Peru for a long time and now she can use God to get others to pay for it. As an added bonus she can get praise from others for being "selfless".

The LORD has opened doors for me to go on my first mission's trip...and it's to one of the countries that I have always wanted to visit: Peru.

:pull-hair:

Raquel...why don't you spend a week and a half studying grammar instead? You could do it for free at the library.

It really irritates me that it's acceptable to straight up ask other people to fund your vacations if you say you're doing them for Jesus.

The Lord has laid it on my heart that I need two all expense paid tickets too Europe. It turns out that my fiancé and I are being called to convert the ebul liberuls to not ebul liberulism...or something. He wasn't very specific. I'm sure He'll go into further detail when we get there. Fiancé and I are trying the knot in late May, so early June should work perfectly. Please send donations so that we can fulfill the work that God has ordained for us. Otherwise you're a heathen :)

God has also opened the door for me to visit Europe. But despite being God and all, he needs your help. Actually not really your help, just your money. So send me money. God says so.

Samithemage has a TARDIS so she doesn't need your money. God told me. And my words are really God's words(for those who do not follow Raquel closely she actually says this) so you can't disagree with me.

Uh oh, looks like we've only raised enough for a one-way ticket. See you later!!

Why can't she move in with some relatives for a year or two, and do some "real" work in Peru?

Because real work is haaaaaaaaaaard :( It would crush her spirit and she wouldn't be able to do everything she wants when she wants. :( Also her boss wouldn't adore her for just existing. :( Nobody would spoil her the way her parents do, she might be expected to act her age and be responsible :(

What she really wants is something easy, with great sights and things to experience, and have people adore her for it. Like a vacation, but people will gush over how awesome she is for going.

Yeah...and the ''Lord'' has laid it on my heart that I need about 8,000 for a new car. He keeps giving me all the signs too like leaking antifreeze and no heat. Sponsor a down-payment for a new car for dairyfreelife god, y'all, so she won't freeze to death this winter going to work and classes, doing god's work. It's all for Jebus guys.

Archived