IGNORED

SSM: Feminists and gay men want you to cut your hair

snuggles911

Can someone please explain to me why extremists on the right are so damn concerned about how people look? I don't notice this shit so much on more liberal, secular and feminist minded blogs.

Well, obviously, it's time we started. All women must have short hair. They must wear pants and biker boots. They can only wear black. Make-up is not allowed ever. I'm basing this on a 17 th century translation of a 2,000 year old book about feminism so it must be right.

Judi Dench

Charlize Theron

Halle Berry

Jamie Lee Curtis

Michelle Williams

Natalie Portman

Sigourney Weaver

Angela Bassett

Rihanna

Anne Hathaway

Ten ugly undateable women controlled by the gays and the feminists.

I am reading this as a wait for my lift to work. I am wear a black shirt with silver studs on the shoulders, an ankle length black shirt and yes, my fabulous Doc Martens. I would love to challenge SSM or any others about modesty. My shirt is no tighter than the Duggar ladies wear and it has a higher neck and longer sleeves. My skirt is longer than what fundies wear. I have long hair and the only make up I am wearing is lip gloss. The overall look though is ... umm ... not modest? It's probably the black nail polish that mucks it up.

Your hair is attractive to men. Your boots are attractive to lesbians. Clearly, you are a slut.

:lol:

I prefer "equal opportunity"

Someone should tell Mr. Fett, because he would throw a party if I chopped my hair off, but I refuse to.

MAYBE HE'S GAY?!?!?! :(

Wow, this is a tough one. Wonder how SSM would handle it. On one hand, if you chop off your hair, you're being a good submissive wife. On the other you are pandering to the gays and feminists. Maybe shoulder length?

Judi Dench

Charlize Theron

Halle Berry

Jamie Lee Curtis

Michelle Williams

Natalie Portman

Sigourney Weaver

Angela Bassett

Rihanna

Anne Hathaway

Ten ugly undateable women controlled by the gays and the feminists.

Pamela Anderson is on the list now. Although I suspect the cropped hair is nothing new, she just didn't get her weave redone or stopped wearing wigs.

Wow, this is a tough one. Wonder how SSM would handle it. On one hand, if you chop off your hair, you're being a good submissive wife. On the other you are pandering to the gays and feminists. Maybe shoulder length?

No. That won't work either. If short is lesbian and long is hetero then shoulder length must be bisexual.

You know what I did this afternoon, after I posted about my long, luscious auburn curls? I GOT MY HAIR CUT. My daughter wanted a bob so when I took her to the stylist I got one too. It was an impulsive decision but I am very pleased.

Now I have short hair AND Doc Martens. I am without a doubt hell-bound. In the meantime, I am impatiently waiting for my lesbian tendencies to kick in.

Now go out and buy a black corset, goth tutu and fishnet tights to go with your new do & boots. You will be truly awesome and will terrify the fundies.

The only gay men I've discussed hair with have agreed I should keep it long. I wonder what she would think their ulterior motive behind that is? I've been told I've got great hair but it's nothing worth forming a feminist/homosexual conspiracy over.

I impulsively cut most of my hair off last year after having long hair my whole life. I know that as a lesbian it's such a cliched thing to do, but I'm glad I did it. I was sort of exploring letting myself present less feminine and it was definitely for me, as I obviously didn't care how men felt about it (didn't notice any decrease in male attention anyway).

I liked my short hair, but it has grown fairly quickly and is now a little below armpit length (at the beginning of this year it didn't even reach my chin) so I'm back to "but you can't be a lesbian--you have long hair!" (yes, I have actually been told this).

Anti-Feminists and their hair

Laura Wood (Thinking Housewife)

Laura-headshot.jpg

F. Carolyn Graglia

56306-191444-1.jpg

Suzanne Venker

venker_headshot2-259x300.jpg

Mary Kassian

MaryKassianFeminismChristianWoman_393418520.jpg

Dr. Laura

laura-schlessinger.jpg

Janice Shaw Crouse

hqdefault1.jpg

BAH! I shave my head (it's a no. 2 cut, I have had it both no.1 and no guard but I didn't like either of them) and I never worry at all about whether men will find me sexxxay or women will find me sexxxay or anything. I never have since I started getting rid of all that hot, messy, tangled and irritating mop which used to sit on top of my head. SSM seems to think that most women have some kind of insatiable crotch-urge which means that they shouldn't make any decision in life without factoring in whether it will make men more likely to fuck them or not.

Also the weird idea that having short hair makes you into an evangelist who will try to convince all women evar to cut their hair short. Er, why would this happen?

I have that kind of stick straight, fine hair that looked lovely for a minute in the 70's and never again. I also have a big cowlick, and there is exactly one hairstyle that works with my hair, which is a bob of various lengths, parted down the side (think 1985ish Vidal Sassoon ads). Nothing else works with my hair, and I was a teenager in the 80's so believe me, I've tried. Layers fall flat and stick to the side of my head. If I get a good haircut from someone who knows what they're doing it will look lovely for months. When I met my husband this particular bob was chin length, up to the nape of my neck in back. I can't believe he was attracted to me! He must have been secretly waiting for it to grow out all this time. Thank goodness I only pay to get it cut every 6 months or so, so there are a few months out of the year he might find me attractive.

I have the exact same hair! For my face shape and hair texture, short hair looks much better on me. Some women are gorgeous with long hair; however, that is not true for every woman. Some women with long hair look dowdy and sloppy no matter how they dress because the long hair does not suit them.

My son and his friends all like women with short hair. I think that it is weird that so many people are certain that all men only find women with long hair attractive. Do these people think that the men who date and marry women with short hair are secretly all gay?

I am an edil feminist and I have medium length hair. My hair is thick and dry, not a good combo. Every time I ever been to a new hairdresser they ALWAYS comment on how much hair I have. Well short hair doesn't work with thick hair, but it is hard to grow out with my hair being so dry and getting split ends. It doesn't help I am a swimmer.

Of course, I don't care what Shitstain or her scat humpers think about my feminist hair. I don't like it very short because it doesn't work for my hair type or face. However, I can't grow it very long because of my hair's dryness, so I am settled at medium length hair.

So I guess I have the bisexual length of hair?

I am an edil feminist and I have medium length hair. My hair is thick and dry, not a good combo. Every time I ever been to a new hairdresser they ALWAYS comment on how much hair I have. Well short hair doesn't work with thick hair, but it is hard to grow out with my hair being so dry and getting split ends. It doesn't help I am a swimmer.

Of course, I don't care what Shitstain or her scat humpers think about my feminist hair. I don't like it very short because it doesn't work for my hair type or face. However, I can't grow it very long because of my hair's dryness, so I am settled at medium length hair.

So I guess I have the bisexual length of hair?

I have super thick hair (I get the same comment from stylists that I have the thickest hair they ever encountered) and my hair is short. Granted, you just have to have a stylist who knows what they are doing so they cut it in a way that grows out well, and also they take out a ton of bulk as well. I actually hated having longer hair with thick hair as it always felt heavy.

I swim too...and I always have to condition on swimming days.

I shave my head and wear a wig, because of folliculitis due to overuse of prescription antibiotics. It got so painful at times, it made want to pull my hair, so no hair, no pulling it out. I also get more compliments on my "hair" than I did on my original hair. (I just nicely say thank you and don't admit it's a wig, until that awkward moment when I am asked where do I get my hair done). My favorite wig is called Gia, it's made by Rene of Paris, and the color I buy it in is Cayenne Spice.

I got my hair cut to chin length while teaching at a Christian school as a mid-20s single woman. That haircut caused a discussion with the principal (a female with short hair), speculation that I was having a personal crisis, and a bunch of people telling me I was too young to resign myself to being single forever by cutting off my hair.

I had hair shorter than that when I met my husband and about that length when we got married. He did not seem bothered. I have long hair now, but pretty much only because it requires fewer cuts to maintain and less product--which means it is cheaper and we are short on money most of the time.

Archived