Justme

Sarah posted some very cute pic's of the littlest Maxwell's playing in the leaves. The girls are sure turning into beauties. I think Nat & Mel will have their hands full when they grow up. ;)

She also posted a pic of Chris's family. Anna looks so big for not being due until late Feb. I wonder if she's having twins. (not snarking) She looks so uncomfortable. I hope the reversals "bless" her with lots of help so she can put her feet up once and awhile. Chris doesn't look quite as lean as he did before his marriage. I guess he is finally able to control his own portion sizes. :think:

She also posted a pic of Chris's family. Anna looks so big for not being due until late Feb. I wonder if she's having twins. (not snarking) She looks so uncomfortable. I hope the reversals "bless" her with lots of help so she can put her feet up once and awhile. Chris doesn't look quite as lean as he did before his marriage. I guess he is finally able to control his own portion sizes. :think:

I was thinking the same thing!

I actually think Anna looks quite beautiful in that picture. In fact, it struck me just how much she seems to have blossomed with marriage and motherhood, especially in comparison with her wedding photos (which came up recently on the wedding dress thread), where she looks kind of dumpy, plain and unsure of herself. There's definitely been a very noticeable change and it suits her. She has a very quiet, natural beauty that many people probably wouldn't recognize or appreciate, given recent trends towards plastic, over the top Hollywood standards, and it's very refreshing. NR Anna is one person who I think who'd have chosen the life she has as wife, mother and homemaker, even without the fundie upbringing. Some people really do prefer that lifestyle, but it sure would be nice if it wasn't preordained from birth. I do think it's a shame that she had to give up her soapmaking business though. Etsy is calling, Anna!

I was thinking that she doesn't look huge at all considering she's swathed in box-pleated denim.

I wonder who's in the frumper in the first picture. We have seen one of those for a while. Perhaps they're behind schedule on the laundry (tut tut) and it wad the only thing clean.

I was thinking that she doesn't look huge at all considering she's swathed in box-pleated denim.

I wonder who's in the frumper in the first picture. We have seen one of those for a while. Perhaps they're behind schedule on the laundry (tut tut) and it wad the only thing clean.

I think it is sarah

I think it can be hard to really see NR Anna's true shape. She always wears the frumpiest of frumpers. I believe she has a very nice body, it's just hidden by yards of ugly fabric. Plus, this isn't her first pregnancy. She will most likely get bigger, sooner than the last time.

It appears that fun is being had. I don't think Steve would approve. Fun can lead to frivolity, distracting one from focusing on DEATH. And to think Stevehovah's own daughters are leading the younger generation astray! The shame! Extra Bible verses will need to be memorized in atonement.

Did I mention DEATH?

I think it is sarah

No, it's Reversal Anna. The jacket is the same, and you can see parts of the frumper and the shit undershirt in other pictures. Sarah was the pictures.

I don't think NR Anna looks that big or even uncomfortable. She seems very happy to me. I agree with others that this is a life she chose, and it was not pushed on her.

No, it's Reversal Anna. The jacket is the same, and you can see parts of the frumper and the shit undershirt in other pictures. Sarah was the pictures.

I don't think NR Anna looks that big or even uncomfortable. She seems very happy to me. I agree with others that this is a life she chose, and it was not pushed on her.

It's Mary not Anna. I didn't even notice the jacket

It's Mary not Anna. I didn't even notice the jacket

Ugh, I meant Mary - why did write Anna? :embarrassed:

As an aside, I wonder if Melanie will have another baby. Would watching her SIL be pregnant, when last time they were pregnant together, be hard for her? Does she feel any pressure to produce a "firstborn son", since she's only had girls? I wonder about Melanie a lot - she just seems such an enigma to me, more than the rest of them.

The pictures are cute, but why must everything be so staged?

Sarah wanted to get pictures of the cousins, so she decided they must be all dressed in denim, and must all be playing in the leaves.

Can't have any spontaneity in Maxwell Land I guess.

The cutest picture is the one where Abby's trying to hold Joshua and he's trying to get away from her.

I agree, NR Anna is a natural beauty, and I've often thought she'd be a crunchy granola, earth mother type, with or without religion. She does look very pregnant for being not quite 5 months along.

The pictures are cute, but why must everything be so staged?

Can't have any spontaneity in Maxwell Land I guess.

The cutest picture is the one where Abby's trying to hold Joshua and he's trying to get away from her.

I agree, NR Anna is a natural beauty, and I've often thought she'd be a crunchy granola, earth mother type, with or without religion. She does look very pregnant for being not quite 5 months along.

See, when I saw that, I expected there'd be a few pics of the kids just sitting together, which they've had before. I think those types of pics are fine, especially if the clothes are similar - kids in matching clothes is cute (not so much in adults).

But it's staged play pictures - that's what's so odd to me. Why the need to stage the play of the children? Unless of course, the play was spontaneous, but I don't think it was.

I thought she was due in February. Wouldn't that make her six months along? She looks great to me! I think the huge denim frumper makes her look bigger than she really is.

NRAnna looks about six months along to me. It's normal to look a month or so farther along after the first baby. She seems fine to me and she does look content. I think for her she's happy with her life.

The little girls are all adorable. I'm glad they get to have some fun such as it is. I don't think Sarah really knows how to get regular candid shots or maybe doesn't even know that those are what many people prefer to see. I thought it was funny that she thinks there needs to be a theme for the photo shoot such as denim and leaves and that seems to take the fun and spontaneity out of let's let the little kids play in the leaves.

This has to be the first time EVER we see Chris in jeans. Of course it is frumpy grandpa-jeans but it's still jeans, not his usual khakis. Run, Chris, run, and take your whole family with you!

Wait a minute... the theme was "Denim and leaves". So it was not his recently found fashion preference but a scheduled Maxhell event with coordinated clothes. All is well in Maxhell Land!

I think those are some of the best pics they've posted in a long time; there is actual movement and what looks like real laughter.

Chris has definitely beefed up a bit. I bet NR Anna is a good cook (better than the Maxwells anyway, not that that would take a great feat of culinary skill). And she looks BEAUTIFUL in that pic, she seriously has the pregnancy glow goin' on.

I agree -- I think NR Anna looks happy and confident and pretty. I would kill for her hair -- wow! I doubt she's got twins in there and I think the shapeless frumper just makes her look bigger than she really is.

As for Melanie, I think she's probably just leaving it up to God whether she gets pregnant again. With her history of miscarriage and the baby that died, I think she's one grateful mama for what she's got. Those little girls are so cute (hard to believe, given that one of his parents is squicky-eyed Nathan) -- hopefully they are allowed to have fun in their own home.

I found myself editing her writing as I read it. Her writing is stifled, awkward and robotic. Gee, how could that be??

My idea was to get a cousins picture Sunday. I had the idea recently to plan a "cousins" picture for Sunday. I thought it’d be really cute to have them all dressed in denim. After church, and before lunch, we grabbed rakes and went for a leaf photo. What ensued was a great amount of laughing and snapping pictures. Laughter ensued as we snapped pictures. Enjoy! [exclamation mark mine]

I thought it was funny that she thought any readers would care that this took place in the interval between church and lunch. That was obviously significant to Sarah, because it was a *gasp* deviation from the schedule, but I don't think any readers would care!

Do you think they wore the denim to church? She didn't say they changed into the denim, and the fact she was so detailed about the photo sesh being crammed between church and lunch, does it mean they didn't schedule a costume change and they actually wore denim to church?

Do you think they wore the denim to church? She didn't say they changed into the denim, and the fact she was so detailed about the photo sesh being crammed between church and lunch, does it mean they didn't schedule a costume change and they actually wore denim to church?

Could be. When I looked at the blog, my first impression is that the smiles seemed forced today and that the fun for the kids seems staged.

I don't think The Elderly (HOSTAGES) really care.

Could be. When I looked at the blog, my first impression is that the smiles seemed forced today and that the fun for the kids seems staged.

The smiles are always forced and fun staged. At the beginning of the blog Sarah said she wanted cousins pictures in denim and leaves. Nothing the Maxwell's do is spontaneous. Everything scheduled with chorepacks at their waist.... :(

It appears that fun is being had. I don't think Steve would approve. Fun can lead to frivolity, distracting one from focusing on DEATH. And to think Stevehovah's own daughters are leading the younger generation astray! The shame! Extra Bible verses will need to be memorized in atonement.

Did I mention DEATH?

You forgot hell fire and damnation.

Archived