IGNORED

Gluten free recipes?

fullmetalheart

I'm kind of tired of what I've been eating. I need some more recipes to add into my rotation. I have an oven but I don't use it as it tends to set off our smoke alarm whenever we use it (it's okay if we open the windows for ventilation but it's November in Minnesota. The windows are staying shut). The stovetop is fine. Other stuff on hand of note is an electric kettle, microwave, crockpot, electric skillet, and a George Foreman grill. I tend to make chicken noodle soup, pasta, mac and cheese, stir fry, and sometimes pork, but I'd like to add some more stuff into my rotation. Other complications are I'm on a limited budget (college student) and so gluten free can be pricey. There's a million and one recipes on the internet so I'd rather have some tried and true stuff. I tend to like anything with potatoes (even tator tot casserole every now and then, but apparently Minnesotans call it tator tot hot dish :lol:), I'm not huge on beef, and the only meat I really eat is chicken and the occasional pork. I really like breakfast foods (I love French toast, for example), and, well, I can't think of anything else. Hit me up with recipes if you can! :cracking-up:

Archived