IGNORED

Priscilla pregnant?

Dutch Cookie

Wow, no need to worry about the dominionists' 200 year plan (yes, I know, I'm mixing dominionists here...) with this intelligence on display. Tragic enough that this intelligence will be raising kids - and without benefit of public school to alleviate the damage.

And people post on FJ that this is Gothard's likely successor. :orly:

Yeah...the David as successor talk is bizarre. I guess everyone here latches on to him b/c he's in the limelight regularly, but beyond that there are no indications he's likely to take over. If anything, his general doofishness and lack of charisma would preclude him from the job.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Answer: The asshats were NOT on the White House Lawn. They are pictured on the National Mall (notice the Capitol in the background), which was closed during the government shutdown. I wish the Park Police would have thrown those asshats in jail for entering the Mall and moving that barricade.

Well the Capitol is white and kind of house-like...I'm not surprised that these idiots can differentiate between the Korean and Vietnam wars as they happened a long time ago and apparently they've already forgotten that LESS THAN A MONTH ago it was their favorite Tea Party-ers who shut down those momunments.

Maybe she doesn't know yet? Maybe she thinks she can't get pregnant while breastfeeding?

What a way to find out you're pregnant... "I googled myself and people were talking about my baby bump! Derp!"

OMG is David playing about with other people's stuff again? He needs to keep his hands to himself.

I hope he gets arrested for it, just to teach him a lesson.

Our first fundie arrest, that'd be priceless.

Mind you, my money is still on Smuggar.

Does Anna wear hipster skorts in this photo 0_o ?

They might be coulottes. Wouldn't pass in some places without the inverted pleat in front and back, but I'm not sure what ATI rules on coulotte construction are.

Nope, it's a skirt. She's wearing the same skirt in the picture where she's standing between 'Florida' and 'Arkansas' and you can tell it's a skirt in that one. The idea of Anna becoming a hipster warms my heart, though, haha.

"allowing our faith to be freely practiced". What the fuck?! You ding bats parade your beliefs around every chance you get, yet you throw a fit and claim "false religion" if someone of different faith voice their opinion.

I feel so speshul! My comment was approved and he edited the photo's comment with the correction. He's still a twit, but at least he wasn't a blatant ass like Stevus.

OMG is David playing about with other people's stuff again? He needs to keep his hands to himself.

I hope he gets arrested for it, just to teach him a lesson.

Between the pecan gleaning incident and the barriade in DC, I would think that eventually he's going to run into a situation where he actually does get arrested while doing something he thinks is clever He's so clueless to the idea that he shouldn't going on other people's property (pecan grove) or messing with it (barricade).

I only hope that when he does get arrested, the arresting officer is a female. If he balks at at the idea of a female police officer actually arresting him, it could be a double lesson meaning 1) don't mess with other peoples' property/stuff and 2) there are actually female police officers who can arrest you and mean it.

What's wrong with riding a horse while pregnant? She wasn't bronco riding or racing, just a nice canter. My friends who have horses rode during pregnancy.

I have horses and this was a big concern for me when I got pregnant, I rode into my 2nd trimester until it got uncomfortable. I didn't do anything crazy mostly just riding trails. But riding itself is safe its the falling that's not. I have been riding since I was really young but if it were my first few times on a horse I wouldn't do it while pregnant.

I don't know if she is or isn't, but we shouldn't be surprised if she is. She's got a family history of fertility, and David, despite his obvious gayness, would not dare not to conform to Gothard's expectations of him.

I really feel like Priscilla would have a nervous break down. I would rather Anna be knocked up (again) instead of Priscilla...

Can I ask u why u think Priscilla would have a nervous breakdown?

If you look at the picture of Priscilla with the red top and denim skirt, you can see her skirt waistband is kind of pushed low and round, like it might be too tight in the normal waistband position. She might be preggers, or maybe she's just gained a little weight! I have to say that she is looking very healthy and bright in all the pics in the latest blog post, especially compared to pasty Anna. Priscilla is actually rather pretty.

God help us if Pris is pregnant again. Paul is adorable, but they don't need any more kids. Please do not take after your siblings. Just because they have a million kids, doesn't mean you need to compete.

To me she just looks like she's eaten a meal recently. I'm sure they're going to have as many kids as they can, though, so it wouldn't surprise me if she is pregnant.

The Korean memorial, David?? Viet Nam didn't happen? You're too stupid to read what fucking memorial you're standing in front of? That poor horse looks like it's deep in prayer to Epona to resist the urge to buck that twit off. "I must be a good horsey because of the baby!"

Edit: I left this comment:

Was I out of line?

I don't think that's out of line at all - he should be called out on so ignorantly bragging about where he was. I hope he approves the comment, edits his post, AND apologizes.

Maybe I'll add a comment too because this pissed me off...

Edit: nevermind, I see all 3 happened!

By the way go whoever who made the comment about Priscilla glowing.

She looks pregnant to me. I'm not sure how that happened. David probably doesn't either.

The video of her and Anna talking and holding their babies is ridiculous. The kids are futzing around and making all kinds of noise and the gals just keep gabbing away. I don't understand what the goal of the video was and why they didn't just shut it off.

I don't think that's out of line at all - he should be called out on so ignorantly bragging about where he was. I hope he approves the comment, edits his post, AND apologizes.

Maybe I'll add a comment too because this pissed me off...

Edit: nevermind, I see all 3 happened!

By the way go whoever who made the comment about Priscilla glowing.

If you are feeling petty, you can snark on his shit-sloppy equitation in the video of him "riding" the poor horse. He brags in the comment about the video that he used to train horses. :roll: And that the horse looked uncomfortable in the pic where he and pris are riding double.

My second coffee of the day hasn't kicked in yet and maths and me are still on the warpath, but how far along was Pris when they announced they were expecting Paul? We know the stick had barely dried when they made the video, but I'm pretty sure she was no more than 2 months along. I doubt they would wait any longer this time round.... Though the maternity shirt in the horse pics really is baffling.

You just know that Davie is praying that from now on that they only get boys. That way they HAVE to wait 80 days before she can mention sex to him again!

On a completely unrelated note, this has got to be the first EVER blogpost where there isn't 1 single photo of them wearing matching outfits! :cracking-up:

Archived