IGNORED

Priscilla pregnant?

Dutch Cookie

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see a possible bump but... How could that have happened?

Sigh, I figured we should be expecting an announcement soon. It looks like she may take after her oldest sister...

If she is I wonder if Davy boy made it through the conception without crying?

It sure looks like one...although I have not lost my stomach yet from my first and so maybe it is residual baby weight. PLEASE let that be it. Poor Priscilla would have 2 children 15 months apart. I don't think she could handle it.

Sure does look like a baby bump to me. Forgive me if I'm wrong, but if she is preggers.. Shouldn't she NOT be on a horse? (Back to hiding I go)

Part of the perk of going was seeing key conservative leaders who have been willing to stand for values we hold dear, such as loving children, supporting the foundation of Biblical marriage, allowing our faith to be freely practiced.

Um, what? Which part of their faith are they not allowed to practice?

Sure does look like a baby bump to me. Forgive me if I'm wrong, but if she is preggers.. Shouldn't she NOT be on a horse? (Back to hiding I go)

Maybe she doesn't know yet? Maybe she thinks she can't get pregnant while breastfeeding?

I think Anna is just wearing a skirt, but she looks really tired and washed out!

(here's a picture: davidlovespriscilla.com/files/2013/11/DavidlovesPriscilla00012.jpg)

What in the bloody hell - does David not realize that the girls are standing in front of the VIETNAM memorial, not Korean? The Korean memorial does not have a wall of names, only a wall of faces, the Vietnam memorial is the super iconic one and the only one of the big national memorials with names inscribed like that. I just can't...UGH. (Source: I used to work on the Mall!)

I wouldn't look too much into the tummy - as far as I can see with Priscilla and Anna and others, they expect to have lots of kids so they don't bother about flattening their tummies in between pregnancies. Hers looks too misshapen to be a pregnant belly, it doesn't have the firm roundness to it.

The Korean memorial, David?? Viet Nam didn't happen? You're too stupid to read what fucking memorial you're standing in front of? That poor horse looks like it's deep in prayer to Epona to resist the urge to buck that twit off. "I must be a good horsey because of the baby!"

Edit: I left this comment:

My father served in Viet Nam and I've been to the Viet Nam Memorial (The Wall) twice in his honor. It looks to me that Priscilla and Anna are standing in front of Viet Nam Memorial.

http://thewall-usa.com/gallery.asp

The Korean memorial consists of statues and a wall that has etchings of the images of those that fought in the Korean war.

http://www.koreanwarvetsmemorial.org/me ... m=national

Was I out of line?

And Priscilla looks really pregnant in this picture... davidlovespriscilla.com/files/2013/11/DavidlovesPriscilla00017.jpg

Is that a maternity shirt with the elastic on the side?

The Korean memorial, David?? Viet Nam didn't happen? You're too stupid to read what fucking memorial you're standing in front of? That poor horse looks like it's deep in prayer to Epona to resist the urge to buck that twit off. "I must be a good horsey because of the baby!"

Wow, no need to worry about the dominionists' 200 year plan (yes, I know, I'm mixing dominionists here...) with this intelligence on display. Tragic enough that this intelligence will be raising kids - and without benefit of public school to alleviate the damage.

And people post on FJ that this is Gothard's likely successor. :orly:

(Side effect of the www - this intelligence on display for the world to see. Would have been better keeping it under wraps).

(Oh, David, I have a cousin whose name is on that memorial. He died in VietNam. Just thought you should know).

Mmmm.... I don't know 100% if that's a bump or the shirt. There's something there, but maybe a little extra weight.

Plus, I can't believe David wouldn't scream it from the rooftops once the pee stick dried.

So, the Pecan Thief has progressed from gleaning pecans to moving police barricades on federal property . . .

During the weekend that we were there, a government shutdown was in full swing. Protesters were active in removing many of the barricades from around key memorials and some even took them and put them in front of the White House. One happened to be thrown into the lawn so we thought we would pick it up for a little picture to commemorate the occasion.

1. I don't care how the barricade got onto the White House Lawn, you don't lift it into the air.

2. Where was the Secret Service?

3. How did these asshats get onto the White House Lawn?

post-481-14451998390798_thumb.jpg

Answer: The asshats were NOT on the White House Lawn. They are pictured on the National Mall (notice the Capitol in the background), which was closed during the government shutdown. I wish the Park Police would have thrown those asshats in jail for entering the Mall and moving that barricade.

BTW, Davey looks less flaming in the latest pics.

I kinda presumed David would be too traumatized by the last one's conception/birth to go back for round 2.

Haha, to show off how manly he is?

OMG is David playing about with other people's stuff again? He needs to keep his hands to himself.

I hope he gets arrested for it, just to teach him a lesson.

Um, what? Which part of their faith are they not allowed to practice?

The part where they can make their faith the law of the country. PERSEKUSHUN!!

What's wrong with riding a horse while pregnant? She wasn't bronco riding or racing, just a nice canter. My friends who have horses rode during pregnancy.

Edit: I left this comment:

Was I out of line?

Why would you be out of line. They should want to get it right.

Maybe she doesn't know yet? Maybe she thinks she can't get pregnant while breastfeeding?

You really think David can handle any girl cooties that AREN'T specifically for procreation? NOPE!

Archived