IGNORED

Climate Change Caused by Abortion

GeoBQn

David Barton, who is considering running for US Senate, has moved from pseudo-history to pseudo-science. This week, he said in an interview that he believes the recent years of harsh weather are caused by G-d punishing Americans for voting for pro-choice candidates.

"Abortion was a seed to it," said Copeland, "that has grown into a murderous, bloody crop of child death."

Once "you open the door to killing," Barton added, "it's got a lot of different manifestations" because the nation immediately falls under the judgment of God as He removes his protection and "whap, here comes storms like we've never seen before and here comes floods and here comes climate stuff that we can't explain; all of the hot times and all the cold times and not enough rain and too much rain and we're flooding over here and we've got droughts over here ... And today we're saying 'oh no, it's global warming." No, we opened a door that lost God's protection over our environment and that's our choice"

rightwingwatch.org/content/barton-its-not-global-warming-its-judgment-god#sthash.dj3NWcCH.dpuf

The really scary part is that the nutjob might actually get elected to the Senate. :cray-cray:

Cruz/Barton '16!

So how come horrendous natural disasters routinely strike countries where abortion is illegal, then? Meanwhile, Canada has more lax abortion laws than the US and what do we get? The occasional snowstorm.

So how come horrendous natural disasters routinely strike countries where abortion is illegal, then? Meanwhile, Canada has more lax abortion laws than the US and what do we get? The occasional snowstorm.

And god was apparently pleased by slavery.

I was going to say "Under a rock," but you can find useful things there like earthworms.

Tea Party? This sounds like something that could have come from my local branch.

Tea Party? This sounds like something that could have come from my local branch.

That sounds like the brilliance of the Delaware 9/12 Patriots, too. Although their spokesmoron (who is ex Air Force) wrote an op-ed complaining about how the evil liberals claim that they are racist and the KKK was founded by the Democratic Party and not by godly folk such as Nathan Bedford Forrest.

I've been learning about climate change in my geography class. My textbook talked about anthropogenic causes like sulfates and carbon dioxide, but "murderous, bloody crops of child death" wasn't mentioned. Now I'm confused. Should I ask my professor to clarify? :roll:

David Barton is :cray-cray:

Hmm, Chile and Haiti completely outlaw abortion for any reason. Seems god isn't too happy with them if you believe god was behind their recent earthquakes. Meanwhile Sweden, Norway and Denmark with some of the least restrictive laws are pretty much unscathed. Either god isn't interpreting the data correctly or s/he's actually in favor of a woman's right to choose...

Hmm, Chile and Haiti completely outlaw abortion for any reason. Seems god isn't too happy with them if you believe god was behind their recent earthquakes. Meanwhile Sweden, Norway and Denmark with some of the least restrictive laws are pretty much unscathed. Either god isn't interpreting the data correctly or s/he's actually in favor of a woman's right to choose...

Oh, but the Haitians made a deal with the Devil way back when, donchaknow! And Chile, well they must have pagan roots somewhere.

They met him on on of the earlier DC trips when they were at the Capitol. He was giving them a tour of some kind and his title was listed as "historian." I remember thinking that the name sounded familiar, and it turned out that I knew it from reading the articles about the Texas history textbook debates, which had been going on at the time. I thought it was incredibly dishonest of the show to portray him as some kind of official Capitol historian. And for the record, Barton has no academic background in history or experience in education.

I thought it was incredibly dishonest of the show to portray him as some kind of official Capitol historian. And for the record, Barton has no academic background in history or experience in education.

I think it is safe to assume that he also has ZERO training or understanding of biology and no clue what so ever about weather, earthquakes OR Christianity!

I actually laughed out loud when I read the the title of this thread until I realized that people who live in the US have to worry about these dipshits gaining political power. If anyone said something as insanely idiotic in the country where I live, 99.999999% of the population would respond like this: :pink-shock: :wtf: ........ :) :D :lol:

:laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling:

Archived