IGNORED

Warren Jeffs compoud vandalized

kutv.com/news/top-stories/stories/vid_7846.shtml has an article and video

The property encompasses an entire city block and includes a main mansion and two other homes, a row of about a dozen apartments, a former Washington County public schoolhouse and a large food storage building.

Jessop says that the homes and school on the property suffered upwards of $15,000 of damage and that the vandals broke windows, ripped a drinking fountain off the wall and shot up the place using a rifle.

Oliver W. Darger, 20, of Colorado City, Arizona, is charged with one count of criminal mischief, a second-degree felony, and five counts of criminal trespass, a class A misdemeanor.

A juvenile suspect, whose name is not being released, has also been charged with similar infractions, according to the Washington County Attorney's Office.

Darger, probably a 17th cousin of the Dargers (My Five Wives)

In other FLDS news the new show "Breaking the Faith" is going to be horrible. Its just like Breaking Amish! Its not a real documentary. Its taking ex FLDS, making them wear FLDS clothes, and pretending they are leaving the group for the first time.

I am not surprised. I kind of expected some kind of backlash after Jessop purchased the property as part of a $30 million dollar settlement against the FLDs. The settlement was from when some FLDS members broke into his business. The FLDS did not respond to the lawsuit so he won by default. I think he is at the top of the FLDS shit list.

Willie Jessop use to be part of FLDS and was the spokes person after the YFZ raid. He was kicked out a few years later.

edited to for grammer

I have to wonder, though, if this was really any kind of retaliation against Willie Jessop, although from what I've read about him, he is a pretty vile human being. Warren Jeffs has enough people that hate him to the degree that this might have been revenge against Warren himself, since the compound was being built for him and his family to live in.

I have to wonder, though, if this was really any kind of retaliation against Willie Jessop, although from what I've read about him, he is a pretty vile human being. Warren Jeffs has enough people that hate him to the degree that this might have been revenge against Warren himself, since the compound was being built for him and his family to live in.

It was big news in the community when the property was up for auction. Willie Jessop was not shy about the fact that he won the property. He even opened it up for reporters. The FLDS community knew that he was the new owner of the property. News like this spreads like wild fire.

Archived