IGNORED

SarahM has a BIG announcement on Monday!

Justme

:lol: I'm surprised Stevus Christ knows who Charles and Camilla are!

I think he knows an awful lot about current Pop culture.... :naughty: I think he spends quite a bit of time reading the 'net. His being "accountable" to Teri is a load of crap. :liar:

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We hqd a long thread on the British royal family when Prince George was born and we all know he spends heaps of time in FJ.

We hqd a long thread on the British royal family when Prince George was born and we all know he spends heaps of time in FJ.

Ah okay, that explains him rejecting the comment. Sorry I've not really kept up-to-date with FJ in recent months - it was more that I was amused by JohnHugh's choice of name. ;)

REAL excitement would be that Sara found herself a man, or Joseph left the fold and lived in his own house, or Steve is in ICU and it's precarious. Anything else? Usually not even a blip on the radar.

I have nothing to add that hasn't already been said. I just want to say that when I first read this I read it as precious. I laughed a lot.

Ah okay, that explains him rejecting the comment. Sorry I've not really kept up-to-date with FJ in recent months - it was more that I was amused by JohnHugh's choice of name. ;)

I was being snarky. Steve's narcissistic enough to avoid any threads that aren't obviously about him :)

I guess it would be too much to ask for Jesse to break bad and go all Jesse Pinkman and start a meth lab in the basement....they could have the steps for making blue meth in their chorepacks and count it as part of their curriculum...."Yo, bitches! SCIENCE!" :music-rockon:

I guess it would be too much to ask for Jesse to break bad and go all Jesse Pinkman and start a meth lab in the basement....they could have the steps for making blue meth in their chorepacks and count it as part of their curriculum...."Yo, bitches! SCIENCE!" :music-rockon:

Even better, how about a mobile meth lab in Uriah!

Well knock me over with a feather, it's a SCRIPTURE MEMORIZATION PROJECT!!!!

What a totally new, innovative, unheard-of activity for the Maxwell family!!!

....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

ETA: hand to God, I have read accounts of the lives of hermit monks on Mount Athos who lived FAR more varied, rich lives than any of the Maxwells could ever dream of. For realz.

Don't get your knickers in a twist people. Sarah isn't about to run off with an Arndt boy. Its just a scripture memorisation project. If you succeed you can win an ebook! Christmas comes to Sunflower! My excitement knows no bounds.....

Don't get your knickers in a twist people. Sarah isn't about to run off with an Arndt boy. Its just a scripture memorisation project. If you succeed you can win an ebook! Christmas comes to Sunflower! My excitement knows no bounds.....

You don't even win the whole book, just a few chapters! You will then have to buy the book to find out what happens in the end.... :roll:

That's IT?!? Snore.

Interesting pic of a droopy shouldered Sarah sitting in what is very clearly a church.

Well knock me over with a feather, it's a SCRIPTURE MEMORIZATION PROJECT!!!!

What a totally new, innovative, unheard-of activity for the Maxwell family!!!

....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

ETA: hand to God, I have read accounts of the lives of hermit monks on Mount Athos who lived FAR more varied, rich lives than any of the Maxwells could ever dream of. For realz.

They should jazz things up with some George Strait:

LMAO

You know, that kind of news isn't even worth hitting the blog for. I got enough of it right here. Sigh. Sarah, Sarah, Sarah -- such a temptress and such a tease, and following up with something as exciting as a grocery list.

Who else is signing up?

Here's my first verse:

Yet she increased her prostitution, remembering the days of her youth when she engaged in prostitution in the land of Egypt. She lusted after their genitals – as large as those of donkeys, and their seminal emission was as strong as that of stallions.

Ezekiel 23:19

Who else is signing up?

Here's my first verse:

Yet she increased her prostitution, remembering the days of her youth when she engaged in prostitution in the land of Egypt. She lusted after their genitals – as large as those of donkeys, and their seminal emission was as strong as that of stallions.

And Sarah might call you to hear your children recite this!!! :lol:

Unless one of the Maxwell DAUGHTERS is courting or Steve is caught drinking Pepsi with a scandalously high powered female executive (who he knew from his real world days), the news/announcement is not, will never be, BIG.

Poor Sarah, doesn't know what words mean anymore.

Who else is signing up?

Here's my first verse:

I always wondered how the Maxwells and other fundies handle verses like this. You often hear of fundies praising their children for reading the Bible start to finish (eg, the Bateses), so clearly the children have encountered this verse. How do they explain it to the kids?

Who else is signing up?

Here's my first verse:

This thy stature is like to a palm tree, and thy breasts to clusters of grapes. I said, I will go up to the palm tree, I will take hold of the boughs thereof: now also thy breasts shall be as clusters of the vine, and the smell of thy nose like apples. Song of Songs 7:7-8

(If anyone would be scandalized, it would be a Maxwell daughter.)

I always wondered how the Maxwells and other fundies handle verses like this. You often hear of fundies praising their children for reading the Bible start to finish (eg, the Bateses), so clearly the children have encountered this verse. How do they explain it to the kids?

Well they probably skip over those verses, like we did when I was a child. We had Bible time at home as well as bible stuydy at church but I can't remember ever going over verses which were sexually explicit or violent. I dropped out in my teens so its possible that had I stayed with the church I would have studied them as I got older.

I'm a Christian and I'm doing this Bible in 90 Days challenge right now (though it's turning into Bible in 190 days for me, I think - lol). I've read the Bible before, obviously, but never straight through from start to finish. It's truly fascinating. I'm still in the OT and if you can plough through all the genealogies and such, it's a great story whether you're religious or not. But I'm telling you, it is Games of Thrones level insane. I'm talking rape, murder, incest, prostitution, bloody massacres, the whole nine yards.

I have often wondered how fundies approach this stuff. There must be some major cognitive dissonance going on? First they believe that the Bible is the literal word of God, and not only that, it's a manual for living life in 21st century America. But then they put such a heavy emphasis on purity. I mean... do they just not let their kids read parts of the Bible (like the entire Old Testament) until they're grown up? Even the book of Ruth, which is super tame compared to the books around it, involves an unmarried woman going and laying down at the feet of an unmarried man when he's alone in his room at night, and SHE basically tells him that he should marry her. Oh my gosh! What happened to courtship and the umbrella of authority?!!?

Sorry, I'm going on and on, but I could really go on for AGES about this stuff. It drives me crazy!

Poor Sarah! Every new picture they post of her just shows how miserable she is. Resigned to the fact that her parents have robbed her of a life and and any hope of a future. This is some of the worst abuse I've seen. Steve and Terri Maxwell are abusive assholes!

I stopped reading their blog because it was boring, but now it is just too painful. Shame on you Steve! You narcissistic prick. I bet you're like a Pharisee in the eyes of Jesus, and you know what he had to say about the Pharisees.

Archived