IGNORED

SarahM has a BIG announcement on Monday!

Justme

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want Sarah to have a happy life. Steve, are you going to leave her unmarried and treated like a child forever? Shes got to be allowed to grow up some day :(

Steve, you suck! Let Sarah grow up.

I want Sarah to have a happy life. Steve, are you going to leave her unmarried and treated like a child forever? Shes got to be allowed to grow up some day :(

Steve, you suck! Let Sarah grow up.

Agree!! Very well said!

I just want to tell these people, you don't have to limit yourselves! You can go to church and love Jesus and wait till marriage, AND move out, and still spend time with your family, and have a job, and be a great mother, and use birth control AND trust God with your family, and have friends, and pray for two hours a day, and have fun, and watch R rated movies, and never touch alcohol, and date, and read the Bible.....

I wonder what would happen if Sarah met an Ardnt and got to do the kind of fun stuff they do. Would she be completely traumatized and terrified by having fun and go cry to Steve about having sinned by being happy, or would she go completely overboard with excitement and want to spend the rest of her life playing with penguins and doing fun stuff and never want to dust another ceiling fan ever again.

Who could blame her if she did?

Who could blame her if she did?

STEVE, that's who.

Do you know where Arndts and other people who have f*n go when they die?

:borg:

I actually she and one of the Arndt boys would be perfect for each other. They aren't used to have a woman around caring for them, and all she wants is a man to be a traditional wife to, and she's had no amount of fun, while they have tons and could introduce to some interesting things (at least for her).

It'll never happen though. Cathy's white short-shorts pretty much make it an impossible match.

That, and the Arndts are papists! I may not be able to tell one flavor of fundie from another, but I'm sure they all can.

I think it is going to be a kids picture book about Christmas with the Moody family.

That would indeed be a big deal for them, as Sarah has posted specifically that she doesn't put any physical descriptions of the Moody family into the books so that the kids can imagine (!!) the family any way they want. In 2011 the Maxwells had some sort of party (family party as always, of course!!) to celebrate the latest book release, and they were thinking of reenacting scenes from the book but decided not to because if they did, then any pictures of the party goings-on would make Moody readers have some sort of image of the Moody family, and that just wouldn't do.

Weird? Heck yeah.

I do suspect something Xmas and Moodys though. Maybe they changed their mind on the images thing, or maybe it's just some other accessory, but...

That would indeed be a big deal for them, as Sarah has posted specifically that she doesn't put any physical descriptions of the Moody family into the books so that the kids can imagine (!!) the family any way they want. In 2011 the Maxwells had some sort of party (family party as always, of course!!) to celebrate the latest book release, and they were thinking of reenacting scenes from the book but decided not to because if they did, then any pictures of the party goings-on would make Moody readers have some sort of image of the Moody family, and that just wouldn't do.

Weird? Heck yeah.

I do suspect something Xmas and Moodys though. Maybe they changed their mind on the images thing, or maybe it's just some other accessory, but...

I think it'll just be a Christmas story - the Moodys go on some adventure and teach the true meaning of Christmas to some unsaved souls and bring them to Jesus.

Eh, I highly doubt that it's anything other than something concerning the Moody books, probably a boxed set with something extra for Christmas. Definitely NOT a courtship announcement. First, why tie it into the 10th anniversary of the first Moody book and second, I think they're probably a little gun shy after Joseph & Elizabeth and MIGHT be a bit more cautious about a lot of courtship fanfare.

As far as Sarah goes, I honestly think she's have a VERY hard time adjusting to life away from the cult. I hope that a suitable mate around her age would already be established in some kind of business, so unless he's local (and if he is, where the hell has he been thus far?), it's highly unlikely that he'd be willing to relocate. So Sarah would be heading off to wherever, probably ALONE for the very first time in her life, especially at the beginning with no baby to care for. So the prospect of no siblings, no parents, no support system other than a husband she hardly knows, outside friends forbidden--leaving the shelter of the cult is probably a frightening prospect for her, even if it's what she thinks she's prepared for her entire life. Would she be permitted or expected to continue her writing? Keep up with her photography? If not, what else does she have? No, I think Poor Sarah is destined to be the sacrificial SAHD and it's something she's resigned herself to accept. Jesus's plan for her, doncha know.

Bloody hell I thought she was courting! So its just yet another Moody book?

So, which Jinger is "Joe"??? He posted that he thinks Mel is pregnant. He also posted on Anna's birthday post.... ;)

The most success poster is JohnHugh but Joe does not sound like his kind of name

What is the significance of "Sunflower"?

Whatever the news is, it's a terrible photo of Sarah.

Sunflower is the name of the town where the Moody family lives.

Good lord, Steve couldn't contain himself if he was forced to look at mama Arndt in her defrauding white shirts.

The most success poster is JohnHugh but Joe does not sound like his kind of name

>>>>Thank-you

No it wasn't me. The last comment I left, I signed it Charles and Camilla and it got rejected. Though I've had a good run of late.

Think it's time to change my IP address again Stevie. :wink-penguin:

Trinny & Susannah left birthday greetings for Anna and asked what the brown knitted thing was but Steve's been reading here.

You guys, it's MONDAY MORNING!!!1!11!! AHHHHHh!

I know, but I think it's only 5:16am in Maxhell, so they are busy exercising and then having Bible time. We won't see any update of the announcement until at least 8am CST, right? Anxiously awaiting...

>>>>Thank-you

No it wasn't me. The last comment I left, I signed it Charles and Camilla and it got rejected. Though I've had a good run of late.

Think it's time to change my IP address again Stevie. :wink-penguin:

:lol: I'm surprised Stevus Christ knows who Charles and Camilla are!

Archived