IGNORED

Sparkling Adventures in Child Neglect: Whee! Polyamory

happy atheist

Well, Lauren is her typical sanctimonious self, but HOW did I miss that Hellena is being her usual deliciously real self on Lauren's FB?

Lauren's diatribe:

Hellena's response:

Delightful little description to take with me to the free clinic to work today :lol:

Hellena never ceases to amuse me. :lol:

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hellena's response:

Delightful little description to take with me to the free clinic to work today :lol:

Jesus. I am very sensitive to smells, and that made me literally gag and remember working with a manager that seemingly didn't believe in deodorant. I almost threw up during a one-on-one with her in a small room, and I kept meetings as short as possible to avoid that.

WTF is her good news? Dirtiness? Pheromones? A specific edition of the Bible.

I wanted to name my sister Eyeball Face. My parents were not on board with this suggestion. I still feel hurt from the rejection. :wink-kitty:

When performing baptisms, my mother had a habit of asking an older sibling (if one was present) what the child awaiting baptism was to be called. Mom nearly lost it when one older sibling said, very earnestly, "Bag Head."

Hehe i am a nurse and was doing a new baby check &I had a little boy tell me his newborn sister's name was 'poo-poo-wee bum' just last week.

Can't believe his parents stifiled his creativity and spirit and stuck baby girl with a different name.

Would totally love to know who annacolesmith is on Instagram. She informed the Sparkly One if she pulled that stunt with the sucker in that baby's eye again, she was going to hunt the Sparkly One down and slap her for it.

Hehe i am a nurse and was doing a new baby check &I had a little boy tell me his newborn sister's name was 'poo-poo-wee bum' just last week.

Can't believe his parents stifiled his creativity and spirit and stuck baby girl with a different name.

My ideal job would be one where I got to ogle and snuggle newborn babies all day long. Jealous!

annacolesmith

Yes, lucky for mucus, that should have been removed & had it been your own eye you could never have waited it out- I couldn't! I know it's none of my business but the child is in your care is she not? Then care being the operative word she should receive it. Receiving care has little or nothing to do with the will of a 6 year old.

:clap:

She's lucky there was no permanent damage. A prickle could scratch the retina if the kids rubbed her eyes (which I'm sure she was doing constantly, trying to get it out).

One of my boys hates me pulling splinters and prickles out with tweezers ( from skin not eyes) but its one of those cases where you have to be the adult and do what's needed to avoid infection.

Thank you for spoiler HA.

You probably mean cornea, not retina. The retina is inside the eye, and unlikely to be "scratched" by this. But it could have damaged the cornea, which is very serious indeed. An infection in the cornea can lead to blindness, a fact I am aware of having suffered from corneal ulcers for years before having corrective eye surgery.

Archived