IGNORED

Martha Morton is Courting

Kira

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wonder if the delay was due to Dorothy's new baby.. if Addie and the Morton crew went to Dorothy and Noah's for that occasion.

Possibly. He looks pretty brand new in LL's photos though.

I agree with whoever said about no chaperone close by in the one pic, but I'm guessing the front yard is still allowed. Physical purity is a bigger deal than whatever they're saying to these folks.

Dorothy's baby was born on December 9th, so I don't think that was the reason for the delay.

Clearly I am missing a vital Sanders-Morton info source. I went to LL's blog and there's nothing on there about it, nothing on the Morton's blog, and of course the Sanders blog hasn't been updated in almost 8 months. Where's this news at?

Edit - Nevermind, forgot about Noah's "teach the dirt about Jebus" blog or whatever.

Clearly I am missing a vital Sanders-Morton info source. I went to LL's blog and there's nothing on there about it, nothing on the Morton's blog, and of course the Sanders blog hasn't been updated in almost 8 months. Where's this news at?

Edit - Nevermind, forgot about Noah's "teach the dirt about Jebus" blog or whatever.

LL also has an instagram, which is where I saw it at.

• 1 month later...
Curiously, the Alexander's have removed the courting post from their blog.

I saw that too. But, they still have their Christmas/Thanksgiving post that has a picture of them in red.

Sorry...but I'm not too thrilled about this engagement. Dude just turned 18 and I still say she is just going along and being "happy" because it's what her parents want.

A few thoughts:

A. I've been surprised about the lack of wedding planning posts on the Morton and Alexander blogs. Weddings usually mean more post from Adeline. Maybe something is wrong...

B. If I were Tayte I would be terrified! He's 18 and marrying into a family that is very fertile. If the courtship has been called off, I think it was Tayte's decision.

Don't want to be mean, but I hope this one did not work out. The Alexander's claim there is no backing out of a courtship. I'm calling BS! How you gonna force people to get married if they are not absolutely, positively... NOT sure about the whole situation? I also think Pa Morton thinks he has bragging courtship, rights for all his married kids. He just got lucky because most of his kids were already tight with their future in laws while growing up. I would like to see just one Morton courtship blow out with the wind. You can't make people fall in love with each other. Or can you?? :think:

Archived