IGNORED

Duggars, Duggars Everywhere - General Discussion Part 2

happy atheist

If that is accurate, the fakejoshduggar statement can't be true.

Oftentimes, it takes several months for recorded deads to show up on something like Zillow.

ETA: I checked the tax records and the property is, in fact, owned by a third party.

• Replies 845
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh FFS this is ridiculous. For $100 you can have hordourves with smuggles and da gang and get SPESHYL items!

Heartbeat-Event-Poster.jpg

I have to ask how they set these things up. They were in TN for the wedding... do you think they called around asking various anti choice groups if they wanted to do a pimp show since they were around? I cant imagine its a coincidence!

heartbeathaven.com

Of course it is not a coincidence. This appearance turns their trip to the wedding into a "business trip" for their ministry. Now they get to write off the cost of the trip as a business expense.

Oh FFS this is ridiculous. For $100 you can have hordourves with smuggles and da gang and get SPESHYL items!

Heartbeat-Event-Poster.jpg

I have to ask how they set these things up. They were in TN for the wedding... do you think they called around asking various anti choice groups if they wanted to do a pimp show since they were around? I cant imagine its a coincidence!

heartbeathaven.com

I would imagine they might have sort of manager who coordinates that sort of thing, or maybe that's one of the adult kids main job. They probably get tons of requests for fundraiser appearances, and someone must be in charge of either approaching like minded organizations that will be in the same area they are, or agreeing to come to ones that for their schedule bes.

Of course it is not a coincidence. This appearance turns their trip to the wedding into a "business trip" for their ministry. Now they get to write off the cost of the trip as a business expense.

Don't forget meeting Dr. King's niece, who the rest of MLK's family think is a nutter.

Don't forget meeting Dr. King's niece, who the rest of MLK's family think is a nutter.

I wonder who counts as a "local celebrity" sufficient for the "surprise appearance!" The snake handling guys from discovery channel?

I would imagine they might have sort of manager who coordinates that sort of thing, or maybe that's one of the adult kids main job. They probably get tons of requests for fundraiser appearances, and someone must be in charge of either approaching like minded organizations that will be in the same area they are, or agreeing to come to ones that for their schedule bes.

I think the wedding was planned around the Duggar's event because Kelly said that Chad and Erin were praying on a wedding date.

Oftentimes, it takes several months for recorded deads to show up on something like Zillow.

ETA: I checked the tax records and the property is, in fact, owned by a third party.

They search through a 'company search' site that stated that Josh & Anna's house is listed under a corporation. I wonder if it was done to avoid paying taxes in MD. That would be clever.

She said 'You never know.' Doesn't sound like anything's happening anytime soon...

She said 'You never know.' Doesn't sound like anything's happening anytime soon...

They way the article describes her answer makes it sound like she knows something, but she's not allowed to discuss it.

My guess is Jana(If another J'Slave is courting). On a recent episode they spent a few minutes saying she'll make a good wife and mother

Kira, it's hard to tell. I just know from experience that these articles often take/twist little comments out of context to make it seem like something's going on when it really isn't. That said, obviously it's entirely possible that there is another Duggar girl courting. I just wouldn't buy too much into anything these articles hint at.

They search through a 'company search' site that stated that Josh & Anna's house is listed under a corporation. I wonder if it was done to avoid paying taxes in MD. That would be clever.

Sunshine, I'm not sure what you are trying to say. The property records indicate that the property is owned by 2 individuals with an address in Alexandria, VA, and the home is not their primary residence. Are you referring to the owners being a corporation, or J & A renting through a corporate entity?

Sunshine, I'm not sure what you are trying to say. The property records indicate that the property is owned by 2 individuals with an address in Alexandria, VA, and the home is not their primary residence. Are you referring to the owners being a corporation, or J & A renting through a corporate entity?

My bad. Here is the link that I am referring to: http://companies.findthecompany.com/l/2 ... on-Hill-MD

It is presumed that Jimbob owns that the house the J & A live in.

Hi all

I'm a long time lurker so I'm sorry if I post anything wrong or if this has already been posted.

I just came across this video featuring Jana and Erin Bates, it's an interview after journey to the heart posted 27th Oct '13, so just before the wedding.

livingthejourney.com/2013/10/27/journey-interview-with-erin-bates-and-jana-duggar/

I think I've posted the link in the correct way, if not just let me know and I'll try to fix it.

They way the article describes her answer makes it sound like she knows something, but she's not allowed to discuss it.

My guess is Jana(If another J'Slave is courting). On a recent episode they spent a few minutes saying she'll make a good wife and mother

Jill has been missing quite a bit lately. Yeah, she's got an apprenticeship birthing babies, but maybe she's off getting to know somebody. Perhaps they're pushing her into a courtship before she becomes one of those evil career women?

I'm hoping for Jana too.

So how much of the 100 dollars do you think the Duggers get? Or do you think it all goes to charity?

Whats interesting is that only the $15 ticket is tax deductible. That means that eating pigs in a blanket with boob is a "perk" sufficient to knock it out of 501 C3 status. I'm guessing they take a percentage.

Kira, it's hard to tell. I just know from experience that these articles often take/twist little comments out of context to make it seem like something's going on when it really isn't. That said, obviously it's entirely possible that there is another Duggar girl courting. I just wouldn't buy too much into anything these articles hint at.

Or maybe she got paid for the interview for that piece of info. Offering up a tidbit.

But I do sincerely believe Boob is going to be more willing to offer up daughters to spite the Bates

I was going to say, Jim Bob likely can't handle not having one up on the Bates family so will do anything to get his kids married off first.

So how much of the 100 dollars do you think the Duggers get? Or do you think it all goes to charity?

Probably 90% Jim Bob & 10% charity.

My guess would be Jana too! I apologize if you guys already talked about this but what does everyone think is Amy's next big adventure she keeps talking about? Do you think she is getting her own show about her trying to make it in Nashville or my other thought was maybe she tried out for a singing show like American idol and actually made it? Any thoughts?

My guess would be Jana too! I apologize if you guys already talked about this but what does everyone think is Amy's next big adventure she keeps talking about? Do you think she is getting her own show about her trying to make it in Nashville or my other thought was maybe she tried out for a singing show like American idol and actually made it? Any thoughts?

Whatever it maybe, I wonder whether JimBob is involved in it...like an executive producer. $$$$$$

Whatever it maybe, I wonder whether JimBob is involved in it...like an executive producer. $$$$$$

If it is a TLC show then he probably is heavily involved but if it's not TLC he probably has nothing to do with it.

Archived