IGNORED

Duggars, Duggars Everywhere - General Discussion Part 2

happy atheist

WTF?

Frankly, I'm not comfortable with FJ passing on the links even if the info is available on another site and no passwords are required. Unlike the parent Duggars, J and A don't have their address published. Why would FJ publish it? Yuck. Please reconsider. There are small children in that home and any number of sick people out there.

I'm also not comfortable with FJ collaborating with rapidly created and deleted FB socks. Again, yuck!!

I have to agree, it's a little shady.

• Replies 845
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The following links were provided to us via a FB sock that was created and deleted today. After confirming that this information was available on another forum and that both real estate sites are publicly available with no passwords required we are comfortable passing them along.

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/249-P ... 7042_zpid/

http://hotpads.com/rentals/249-Panorama ... PerQuad=24

New user, first post! Being from northern Arkansas, I'm surprised to learn that such a nice home can be rented for $2500 a month near the DC area. It's still way more than what most Arkansans would pay locally, but sounds like a great price for a nice, spacious home.

New user, first post! Being from northern Arkansas, I'm surprised to learn that such a nice home can be rented for $2500 a month near the DC area. It's still way more than what most Arkansans would pay locally, but sounds like a great price for a nice, spacious home.

I do believe that is their house. And the schools in the area are AWFUL! which helps to get a lower rent, not that they are going to send their kids to the ebil public skools anyway.

Zillow estimates can be waaaaaaayyyyyy off. I don't know what formula they use, but having used it in the past I know that the prices given in my town for properties made no sense.

I think there is something very fishy about that article. This especially caught my eye:

Michelle didn’t seem fazed by the possible health concerns faced by a pregnant woman of her age. She says a healthy diet and an active lifestyle have helped her to control her overall health and avoid falling behind in a game of tag.

Game of tag? Makes me think this is some hoax or bet that the journalist made that they could convince people Michelle was pregnant again.

I think there is something very fishy about that article. This especially caught my eye:

Game of tag? Makes me think this is some hoax or bet that the journalist made that they could convince people Michelle was pregnant again.

That odd phrase caught my eye too and does make it all sound fake. The video was obviously from a couple of years ago, and the data (JB/M's ages) was too, but the current publication date does suggest a prank or hoax.

Happy Halloween fellow FJer's. I wonder if Smugger and Anna are going to actually let their kids participate in Halloween.

NO WAY! They'll have a "harvest festival" and keep the J'kids eyes firmly closed! Cant have anyone accidentally dancing or celebrating satan!

NO WAY! They'll have a "harvest festival" and keep the J'kids eyes firmly closed! Cant have anyone accidentally dancing or celebrating satan!

Plus, they are probably heading to Tenn. for the Bates/Paine wedding. So, if any trick or treaters come knocing on their door; no one will be home and the kids will be safe from such ebils!

Zillow estimates can be waaaaaaayyyyyy off. I don't know what formula they use, but having used it in the past I know that the prices given in my town for properties made no sense.

Interesting, because I've found the prices to be pretty accurate for Baltimore and for my home town in California.

Knowing that the house is in PG County, the price makes sense.

On an unrelated note, PG County is majority black - that must be interesting for the Smuggars.

Can I go off topic for a minute to say that every time I see the title of this thread I start reciting "The Rime of the Ancient Mariner". I have therefore decided to rewrite the key lines:

Duggars, Duggars everywhere

My brain began to shrink;

I need a drop of drink!

My apologies to Samuel Taylor Coleridge.

My brain began to shrink;

I need a drop of drink!

They think their sh*t don't stink.

With Smugturd working for the FRC, I highly doubt the M'kids would be allowed to do anything Hallowe'eny.

Oxen Hill is not a high price area. It is probably the cheapest place to live near DC. It is majority black, with terrible schools. That's the only reason the rent is that cheap. I am shocked that they would choose to live there.

Oxen Hill is not a high price area. It is probably the cheapest place to live near DC. It is majority black, with terrible schools. That's the only reason the rent is that cheap. I am shocked that they would choose to live there.

They aren't going to send their kids to the ebil public schools and I doubt they are socializing with their neighbors. The house is perfect for their needs.

They aren't going to send their kids to the ebil public schools and I doubt they are socializing with their neighbors. The house is perfect for their needs.

And the house looks relatively isolated so they don't even have to accidentally run into diversity if they're careful. Agree, it's perfect.

The following links were provided to us via a FB sock that was created and deleted today. After confirming that this information was available on another forum and that both real estate sites are publicly available with no passwords required we are comfortable passing them along.

This is just wrong. The information is publicly available, but that doesn't mean it needs to be broadcast more widely. There's no need to make it easier for crazies to find the home of little kids. There's a line between snarking and stalking, and this closer to the latter.

Please tell. Why are you shocked by it?

This is just wrong. The information is publicly available, but that doesn't mean it needs to be broadcast more widely. There's no need to make it easier for crazies to find the home of little kids. There's a line between snarking and stalking, and this closer to the latter.

I agree. I know where Mike Pearl lives, and I'm almost certain I know where Kelly Crawford lives. No way would I post that information here, and no way would I set foot on their property.

We all know where the main Duggar compound is, this information was bound to become public info sooner or later.

I'm not surprised they're in Oxon Hill, I thought they might choose something around there, though I thought they'd go a little farther down to the Fort Washington, Waldorf area where it starts to get pretty hick-ish. They'd fit right in!

So I'm apparently very close to the Duggars, right across the river in Alexandria. If I see them out and about I will absolutely flip. And my husband works in the same general area as the FRC headquarters!

From the Pickles and Hairspray page on FB:

"According to fakejoshduggar on instagram, Jim Bob bought the house in Oxon Hill with his Champion Motor Cars corporation money and is renting it to Josh. "

If true, it makes that whole house-hunting epi even more fake than it already was.

Archived