IGNORED

Guard: Sex-starved sect leader indulged in self-play 15 time

If you have ever been in custody you know how often they check you. He must have been doing this less cause he needed to but more to annoy the guards maybe? Cells are boring, granted, but he could have made phone calls in his so wanking all day was obviously for show.

to be clear, the tapes linked on the previous page are not him actually having sex with anyone. they're his "heavenly training" sessions. it's all talk.

If you have ever been in custody you know how often they check you. He must have been doing this less cause he needed to but more to annoy the guards maybe? Cells are boring, granted, but he could have made phone calls in his so wanking all day was obviously for show.

This. it's a really common thing to do to irritate the guards. I wonder how many females guards/COs are on the unit or wing where he is housed?

• 1 year later...

Who cares about stuff like that? I am surprised that someone wrote an article about it.

The only good thing is that stuff like that will maybe, gradually put off some devoted followers

Who cares about stuff like that? I am surprised that someone wrote an article about it.

The only good thing is that stuff like that will maybe, gradually put off some devoted followers

Well, you cared enough about it to not only read the article, but to resurrect a thread from almost 2 years ago to post about how little you cared about it. :lol:

(Seriously, :text-welcomeconfetti: to Free Jinger. Read and comment on whatever you like here. I'm just teasing. Gently, I hope.)

I think that's why. Also "self-styled holy prophet is sex addict" is a twist, if a predictable one.

Hi! :text-welcomeconfetti: it's nice to meet you!

This is an odd bit of thread necromancy. However, I wasn't aware that Jeffs was such a wanker, so the more you know... (cue shooting star)

cannot_be_unseen.jpg

Dude, genital skin is really thin and sensitive. How did it not all rub off?

ETA: It's not technically pedophilia, which is attraction to prepubescent children. It's ephebophila, which is attraction to adolescents under the age of consent. I'm not downplaying what he did, but FLDS and other such cults are often based around ephebophilia. It might have something to do with the obsession with purity, fertility and youth in general.

Im suprised this guy's penis still works. It must be as sore and worn out as Jimbobs probably is.

cannot_be_unseen.jpg

Dude, genital skin is really thin and sensitive. How did it not all rub off?

ETA: It's not technically pedophilia, which is attraction to prepubescent children. It's ephebophila, which is attraction to adolescents under the age of consent. I'm not downplaying what he did, but FLDS and other such cults are often based around ephebophilia. It might have something to do with the obsession with purity, fertility and youth in general.

He raped pre-pubescent boys though - not out of any kind of attraction but as a power thing. Unlike most fundies, boys are bad news for FLDS groups as they mean more competition for wives.

LDS have always been into pubescent girls from the start up of their religion.

As for the 15 times a day I call bullshit on that many times and its only done to piss of the guards nothing else.

At least it with his hand and not a child anymore.

I think I'll go watch the trailer for that weird "Human Centipede" movie to get my mind on less disturbing things.

(I've never even seen that stupid movie! My friend posted about it on Facebook and of course I had too Google it... now every time I use the bathroom I gag a little thinking about it ;))

Off topic, but I loved part of Ebert's review for that movie (I can't bring myself to watch it, and gag whenever it pops up in my netflix lists):

"You don't want to be in the human centipede. You definitely don't want to be in the middle." Roger Ebert

Well, you cared enough about it to not only read the article, but to resurrect a thread from almost 2 years ago to post about how little you cared about it. :lol:

(Seriously, :text-welcomeconfetti: to Free Jinger. Read and comment on whatever you like here. I'm just teasing. Gently, I hope.)

Oh boy, I really resurrected that thread. :oops:

Strange, I must have done something wrong while reading freejinger on my phone. It looked like one of the first five threads on the first page. :?

Great start into freejinger.

Brain bleach stat!!! :shock:

ETA

I think I threw up in my mouth a little :(

I know it's late but here you go :brain-bleach:

I know it's late but here you go :brain-bleach:

Can I have some also? I did not need those mental images.

Wait, wait, wait! How is this possible? If there is one thing the fundamentalist Mormons agree on, it's that plural marriage is not about the sex.

:ew: I was hoping that this linked to The Onion, but nope.

Archived