IGNORED

Oh that lovable Seppi family......

teachergirl

their Fb page and webpage are just full of snark worthy info. Now they are managing to insult all of the hardworking, kindhearted hospice nurses, workers and volunteers. Did you know they are KILLING their patients? They called it the Invisible Holcaust. Ugh.

Then they link to a Catholic website which is funny because they are extremely anti Catholic and make no secret about that. They of course took care of their dying fil which is admirable. Every family can do that you know? You just need to work at it.

The person that calls them out? Dinah's new SIL.

For those of you not familiar I urge you to take a look at both and laugh/weep/ be glad you are not in their family.

their Fb page and webpage are just full of snark worthy info. Now they are managing to insult all of the hardworking, kindhearted hospice nurses, workers and volunteers. Did you know they are KILLING their patients? They called it the Invisible Holcaust. Ugh.

Then they link to a Catholic website which is funny because they are extremely anti Catholic and make no secret about that. They of course took care of their dying fil which is admirable. Every family can do that you know? You just need to work at it.

The person that calls them out? Dinah's new SIL.

For those of you not familiar I urge you to take a look at both and laugh/weep/ be glad you are not in their family.

Where is the post you are talking about? Links are helpful!

What the shitfuck is this?! It's on the SIL's facebook page, in the photo album of Dustin and Dinah Seppi's wedding. Caption "Brothers and friends getting ready to kidnap the bride!"

1005679_10201700816508660_1608393895_n.jpg

sorry, not great at linking. Google Seppi family and their blog comes up as well as on FB!

Really, it isn't that hard, and honestly I feel like if you can take the time to write a post you need to add a link, there are new people here and it would be nice and helpful to do so!

melodys-notes.blogspot.com

Is there some explanation for the photo above? I Googled "kidnapping the bride" and got some very disturbing stories of real kidnapped brides. Then I found a few about Romanian custom of symbolic bride kidnapping. WTF???????

Really, it isn't that hard, and honestly I feel like if you can take the time to write a post you need to add a link, there are new people here and it would be nice and helpful to do so!

melodys-notes.blogspot.com

And I actually READ the Seppi blog and couldn't find the reference....

Is there some explanation for the photo above? I Googled "kidnapping the bride" and got some very disturbing stories of real kidnapped brides. Then I found a few about Romanian custom of symbolic bride kidnapping. WTF???????

I would really love to have an explaination too. They look like what I always suspected this infamous rumoured mexican organ trade mafia looks like :pink-shock:

Besides the horrible real-life bride kidnappings like in Kirgigistan, I know "bride kidnapping" as a really lovely wedding party costum ( Mr. Nym and me plan to have a tradtional wedding with one too next summer :mrgreen: ) of my living area which works like this: the venue/inn where the reception takes place, the bride is "kidnapped" by some members of her own family and friends and then they head off to a second place near which should been kept semi-secret from the groom and the rest of the guests so they have to search a little, for the funsies. The bride awaits being found in her "Brautsessel" which is a heavily decorated chair or rocking chair, you get the picture - then all the goofy games take place (like having to pop money-filled balloons with diver fins), the grooms says a funny poem or speech how he will always search for his lady, then the midnight dinner is served and the best man and maid of honor pay for the drinks.

Maybe the Seppis heard of this or similar somewhere and gave it a sick twist the way only a true fundie could ? :think:

sorry everyone, didn't mean to offend with lack of link. The hospice story is on their public Facebook page under Seppi Family.

sorry everyone, didn't mean to offend with lack of link. The hospice story is on their public Facebook page under Seppi Family.

Not offended! I just couldn't find it amid all the Morman slamming on the front of the blog!

oh yeah, they hate them too....They are a special kind of crazy.:) What is funny is they still headcover and they link to Zsu's blog where there is a post condemning it. I guess even the fundies can agree to disagree.lol

qmOJRxH8uvw

Here's the "kidnapping the bride" video that used to be on their blog - I found it by Googling "Seppi wedding," then going to video results.

They're definitely one of the weirder families followed here...

What is funny is they bought Dinah's wedding dress from a Mormon company

No!! :whaaa:

Maybe the kidnapping the bride thing is their variant on separating the bride and groom as part of a shivaree.

Very odd.

The Facebook post has a picture of Auschwitz captioned with "Hospice of the Rosy Death". Underneath that one of them has left this comment.

"We took care of my father-in-law in the last months of his life. It took all of us working at it. David was teaching school, but showered him in the evenings. We couldn't pull at the boys all the time, they had beekeeping to do as well, but they helped a great deal. That is when we got our first cell phone to call them. Dinah taught me that he is a man in need and we could help him with personal needs because the boys need to work. It was an amazing feat, but we did it because we believed it was right and have no regrets. ~Es"

Wow, her biggest concern is reassuring us that it was actually okay for her to take care of the personal needs of someone of the opposite sex. What fucked up priorities these people have.

I hope for that guy's sake that the kind of care he got at the end of his life was consistent with what he wanted and that they weren't withholding pain meds and deliberately causing suffering at the end of his life.

Also, beekeeping? Can beekeeping possibly keep multiple people tied up for months and too busy to care for a debilitated relative? I thought the bees did all the work?

Yep, that is sho' nuff an LDS wedding dress site. I wonder if the Seppis knew that.

They have a salon. Not sure exactly where the Seppis live in California but I really wonder how that went down.

They have a salon. Not sure exactly where the Seppis live in California but I really wonder how that went down.

Someone needs to send that link to Erin Bates, stat. There are some cute dresses on there that won't make her look like a 52 year in in 1976.

The Seppis are scary- much scarier than PP and Zsu to me.

"David was teaching school..."

Yes, Esther-- PUBLIC school. An evil, Marxist, "government" school. Do you think the Seppis have given up David's pension, or renounced his insurance for Scamaritan? Of course not. But it's certainly not because they want it that way. Why, according to Lance, all these benefits have actually been a terrible burden:

melodys-notes.blogspot.com/2010/02/debts-as-form-of-covetousness.html

"We are working toward Dad being able to be free of his state job. It is hard work for all of us and does not happen overnight... My parents have laid down their lives to give us a better, hopefully more biblical background than they had."

They've laid dow their lives so that others will never have to make a decent living and retire comfortably! You know, like they have.

As for everyone else in the country: "Samaritan Ministries has a great concept going: share medical expenses instead of providing big money to insurance companies to invest."

They praise Scamaritan several times in their blog, and yet you'll notice that they never actually say they use it.

Archived