IGNORED

Misidentified rape victim bullied by MRAs on line

Lillybee

I fucking hate MRA's. I try not to hate any group, but this makes my blood boil. They have declared war on half the planet's population for being born with vaginas.

Seriously, attacking an alleged rape victim? How low can you possibly get? At least it wasn't the real victim, or she would have been traumatized worse.

Fuck MRA's nothing, but rape and abuse apologist in the end. This group hasn't done SHIT for men. They haven't supported legislation to help male victims of violence or open safe houses for abused men. No, all they want to do is hurt women.

That is their goal, most men could go to hell for all the care, but all women better be in hell, or God is a mangina.

Gah. I saw this on Buzzfeed too. When the dean of the university came out and said that the girl who was being harassed was not the same as the girl in the video their response was to post personal information about the dean and her pictures with this comment "no wonder she's a feminist. She's ugly as hell and no man will touch her".

Also, the buzzfeed article re-posted her name, location and a bunch of pictures - victimizing the girl all over again. WTF?

Gah. I saw this on Buzzfeed too. When the dean of the university came out and said that the girl who was being harassed was not the same as the girl in the video their response was to post personal information about the dean and her pictures with this comment "no wonder she's a feminist. She's ugly as hell and no man will touch her".

Also, the buzzfeed article re-posted her name, location and a bunch of pictures - victimizing the girl all over again. WTF?

Seriously, how do the dean is a feminist? I am tired of the meme that feminists are ugly manhaters. Seriously, I have been to MRA sites and the majority of their women are.....average to say the least and most of the men are really ugly. Why don't we start calling MRA ugly womanhaters who can't a woman. Oh, wait that would be shaming. Every time a woman criticizes a man no matter how true it is, it is always shaming to these people.

This is horrible beyond words. It seems they lack basic human empathy. If they were actually advancing something useful in society while not putting another group down it would be fine but they obviously don't do that. Wait, so women become feminists because they are ugly and no man would touch them? But in another breath, they claim that feminists are sluts who need all this money for birth control. Which is it? Or is this more of the good 'ole virgin/whore dichotomy?

This movement makes me angry, mainly because there are people out there with these attitudes but I can't look away. Manboobz gives me a good laugh. Proof that women's rights and basic human decency are no where near finished.

The thing that bothers me the most about this (aside from the fact that these sick motherfuckers actually want these women to commit suicide over the harassment) is the implication in these articles (I read the Buzzfeed one) that the reason their actions are so heinous is because its the wrong girl.

Even if this was the woman from the incident, it would still be sick. We shouldn't just think this is extreme because she isn't the video, we should be disgusted by their actions regardless.

LOL This a$$wipes' screen name is JohnRambo?????? Seriously? I dare any of these so-called men to defend their arguments publicly and not behind the anonymity of the internet.

LOL This a$$wipes' screen name is JohnRambo?????? Seriously? I dare any of these so-called men to defend their arguments publicly and not behind the anonymity of the internet.

Many would have done so if it weren't for the fact that this would expose them to RL harassment. And,yes, I know that MRAs do the same to feminists... but just sayin'

• 2 weeks later...

In other words, incel, you and MRAs can dish out, but your poor egos can't take it. Woo is is you.

LOL This a$$wipes' screen name is JohnRambo?????? Seriously?

JohnRambo, the sidekick/sockpuppet of Peter-Andrew: Nolan©, a man so vile and twisted with hate, since his "property" left him and divorced his sorry @ss, that MRA blogs/sites have even banned him from commenting. Niiiiiiiiiiiiiice.

Archived