IGNORED

List of Unmarried Fundies

teachergirl

I know we don't want them to spread their crazy but it would be amusing if our list helped the parents of all these single fundies find spouses. We're kind of creating a handy reference page for them (not that they would admit the source) :D

• Replies 833
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm pretty sure that Samuel Turley, "farmer/cowboy" and citizen of the "C.S.A," is of age and still single.

blogger.com/profile/15294275382968810573

I'm pretty sure that Samuel Turley, "farmer/cowboy" and citizen of the "C.S.A," is of age and still single.

blogger.com/profile/15294275382968810573

I'll marry him!

I know we don't want them to spread their crazy but it would be amusing if our list helped the parents of all these single fundies find spouses. We're kind of creating a handy reference page for them (not that they would admit the source) :D

:lol: haha I thought the exactsame thing. I wonder how many of these people will be in courtships/engaged by this time next year?

The Long family ("Treasures from a Shoebox") has Stephanie, Emily, and Haley (who recently turned 18).

treasuresfromashoebox.blogspot.com/p/meet-my-family.html

You guys are the best! Clearly I left some off the list. In a way this is a good thing. They are so insistent that their way is correct, holding adult children hostage at home, courting, refusing to let them attend college, etc. This list proves them otherwise. You cannot have 10-20 children unless you start early and some of these people ain't spring chickens.

This movement will die out. Thank goodness.

How old are the unmarried Campana children? I think Nick is over 18.

I don't think the movement will die out. They'll will be new member convinced that this is the way to live. Most of the married kids of fundies are having lots of kids. If they can the problems they're having, they'll be fine.

Although I wonder how they can sustain this? The ones that have huge families are not educating them to have careers that can maintain a large family. They are living in poverty or struggling. What will the Bradrick or Crawford kids do? There are only so many family businesses one can support. Any fundie who doesn't marry/have children may be an example to new members that this isn't what they want. We shall see right?

How old are the unmarried Campana children? I think Nick is over 18.

I don't think the movement will die out. They'll will be new member convinced that this is the way to live. Most of the married kids of fundies are having lots of kids. If they can the problems they're having, they'll be fine.

Nick and Alyssa Campana are both over 18. Alyssa is 19 and Nick is 20 going to be 21 I believe.

How about Miss Raquel? God gave a horse, but no husband.

Olivia Howard, of Fresh Modesty fame?

Okay, ready for wall of text? I have a spreadsheet of information. Fundie watching is my pass time.

Amanda, Heidi, Amara, and Peter Query

Nathan Keller is at least 18

John Webster's sister Victoria is 18 or 19

Donald, Michael, Esther, James, Daniel, and Jonathan Staddon are all in their 20s. The only underage child, David, will be 18 next June.

Jennifer, Daniel, Sarah and Kenan Wilkes are all of age.

Jessica Neely is older than her sister, Kathryn.

David Stelzl turned 18 in May.

Mitchell Bontrager is 21, and Carson Bontrager will be 18 on November 5th.

Rebekah Munck turned 18 on February 11.

Anna of the Seven Sisters is only 16.

Nick and Alyssa Campana are both of age.

The Wissmanns also have Matthias and Hannah who are both of age.

Philip Beasley turned 18 in January.

Thomas and Rebekah Rehm are of age.

Betsy Grady is engaged, she is getting married March 22, 2014. Two of her sisters are of age, Hannah and Rachel.

Sarah and Lydia Serven are of age.

Also, in the Valenti family, we have Megan and Molly who are both of age.

Claudia Brown is about 20, I believe.

For the Dammings, we also have Erica, Corissa, and Heidi.

Justice Phillips is either 18 or 19.

We also have the Verniers, (Audri Vernier is married to Ben Botkin) Charles and Ellen are both of age.

Sarah and Thomas Keen

Amanda, Lydia, and Anna Flynn

In the Thomas family, Matthew and Micaiah Thomas are both of age.

Johanna, Justin, Jared Voeller

Coghlans only has Kaitlyn of age.

oh I did:) I also forget Bria Crawford and not sure the ages of the younger Coghlan girls...

i think the oldest, Kaitlyn Coghlan, is 18(she was born in 1995).

I follow several less well known families, all of which seem to have single adult stay-at-homes:

--Friends of the Hope family, Jean Marie (~25) and Kimberly Fambrough (maybe 27)

--Girotti family: Hannah (29+), Jonathan (27+), and Sarah (26+)

--Lavin family: Jennifer and Jaimee (mid- to late twenties). Jennifer has a boyfriend, but the relationship is not following the fundie timeline of engagement within a few months.

I'm leaving the Staddons names off until I have more information about their ages. I really don't want to put anyone underage on the list.

If there's anybody on the list who isn't 18 or older, please let me know so I can remove them.

Do the Seven Sisters have an actual last name?

The seven sisters' last name is Richardson

What about the Buckingham-Hales? I know several married each other but methinks there are still loads of kids left over.

• FundieFarmer locked and unpinned this topic

Archived