IGNORED

List of Unmarried Fundies

teachergirl

Okay, ready for wall of text? I have a spreadsheet of information. Fundie watching is my pass time.

Amanda, Heidi, Amara, and Peter Query

Nathan Keller is at least 18

John Webster's sister Victoria is 18 or 19

Donald, Michael, Esther, James, Daniel, and Jonathan Staddon are all in their 20s. The only underage child, David, will be 18 next June.

Jennifer, Daniel, Sarah and Kenan Wilkes are all of age.

Jessica Neely is older than her sister, Kathryn.

David Stelzl turned 18 in May.

Mitchell Bontrager is 21, and Carson Bontrager will be 18 on November 5th.

Rebekah Munck turned 18 on February 11.

Anna of the Seven Sisters is only 16.

Nick and Alyssa Campana are both of age.

The Wissmanns also have Matthias and Hannah who are both of age.

Philip Beasley turned 18 in January.

Thomas and Rebekah Rehm are of age.

Betsy Grady is engaged, she is getting married March 22, 2014. Two of her sisters are of age, Hannah and Rachel.

Sarah and Lydia Serven are of age.

Also, in the Valenti family, we have Megan and Molly who are both of age.

Claudia Brown is about 20, I believe.

For the Dammings, we also have Erica, Corissa, and Heidi.

Justice Phillips is either 18 or 19.

We also have the Verniers, (Audri Vernier is married to Ben Botkin) Charles and Ellen are both of age.

Sarah and Thomas Keen

Amanda, Lydia, and Anna Flynn

In the Thomas family, Matthew and Micaiah Thomas are both of age.

Johanna, Justin, Jared Voeller

Coghlans only has Kaitlyn of age.

My bad about Anna, I thought I read that she was 18. Must have mistook her for the next oldest.

• Replies 833
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think Poor Donald Staddon is going to have a hard time finding a wife...

I always thought that Donald was the dad, and not one of the kids...

So did I!! Do we know how old he is? He could be a potential mate for Poor Sarah[tm][/tm] Maxwell.

Does anyone find anything about this list surprising? Which names do you think will be removed soon?

I think the Seppi girl will get married. They seem to marry off their girls fast.

I can see another Neely girl getting married or a Wissmann

Okay, I think we can all agree on which how depressing it is when the fundies reproduce and the speed at which they do it.

I was thinking about their 200 year plans, multigenerational bs, etc. I take comfort in knowing some of them are still single and their chances of passing on their hateful beliefs diminishes each day. Let's make a master list of single fundies from prominent families that are of marrying age. I wish them love, just not the kind they have raised to believe in.

Please add on when I have forgotten someone/don't know their names.

Alexander: Elliot, Oliver

Arndt: Paul, John, Mark, Luke, Jude, James, Philip, Seth, Jacob, Nathan

Bates: Alyssa, Michael, Nathan, Lawson

Baucham: Jasmine

Beasley: Anna, Esther

Bontrager: Chelsy, Allison

Botkin: Elizabeth, Anna Sofia, Issac, Noah, Luke

Bradrick: Stephen, Cecily

Bringe: Peter (friend of Kevin Swanson and the Seppis)

Brookshire: Emily Rose, Breezy

Crawford: Bria

Daming: Elizabeth, not sure of any others

Darnell: Nathaniel, Mercy

Duggar: Jana, JD, Jill, Jinger, Joseph, Jessa

Hope: Lauren, Joseph

Kendalls: Christiana and Hunter

Maxwell: Sarah, Joseph, Anna, Jesse, John

Mally: Grace, Sarah, Stephen

Moore: John Robert ( filmmaker)

Morton: Addie, Martha, Andrew

Mueller: Heidi, Kimberly

Munck: Elizabeth, Amanda

Neely: Katherine, possibly some of her sisters

Noors: David and Nawelle

Paine: Tabitha, Thomas, Nate, Abigail, Hannah

Phillips: Joshua, maybe Justice?

Reins: Andrea, Kelly

Roberts: Edgar, Willie, Marty(girl), Norma, Daisy

Sanders: Abbi and Rebekah

Seppis: their sons, Melody

Serven: Benjamin

Smythe: Sarah

Sproul: Darby, RC. Campbell Jr.

Staddon: Donald

Stetzel: Hannah, Sarah

Thomas: Melanie

Valenti: Joe (brother of Katie, wife of Phillip Bradick)

Waller: Derrick, Sarah, Samuel

Wissman: Ruth, Stephen, Elizabeth

Wilkes: Jenny and her twin brother

Seven Sisters: Jessica, Leah, Susannah, Cassia, Anna

Adding my thanks for this very interesting and telling thread. It comes as no surprise that all that full-quiver, praying-over-ovaries, multi-generational-faithfulness blather isn't quite measuring up. As Perry Mason used to say, "Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, I give you Exhibit A."

Does Kidist count as fundie, or is she just...um...out there?

Kidist doesn't seem very religious. Well she worships white people but that's about it.

I don't know his exact age, but he's over 30.

Donald is 34, and his more attractive looking brother, Michael is 32. Both possibilities for Sarah!

You guys put me to shame with knowing about the other ones! I think the Heppners are fundie but they sent their boys to college. They were on that show "Kids by the Dozen:"

I wonder if we can get this list to the singles....how can any adult sit at home and wait for their mate? Courtship doesn't work. Free all of our over 18's!

Adding my thanks for this very interesting and telling thread. It comes as no surprise that all that full-quiver, praying-over-ovaries, multi-generational-faithfulness blather isn't quite measuring up. As Perry Mason used to say, "Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, I give you Exhibit A."

It is indeed very telling and I am amazed at how many are on the list!

This list is huge, wow!!!! Courtship doesn't work because of the parents. Many of the families on this list know each other. They could easily set up courtships between their children. I think many of the parents have a hard time letting go of their children.

This list is huge, wow!!!! Courtship doesn't work because of the parents. Many of the families on this list know each other. They could easily set up courtships between their children. I think many of the parents have a hard time letting go of their children.

I also think that some of these parents have set the bar so high for their children's prospective spouses, that even people in their own circles don't qualify. Doing this can be a way for controlling fundie parents to justify keeping their kids around. Not only that but the others probably know they don't have a chance with a particular family/parents/dad (I am sure that whose picky and whose not gets around) so they don't try. I am taking this from my own experience: my parents pushed the idea that the best way to meet a spouse was in church (because that's how they met) but they criticized every single young man of eligible age at our church. Every single one. And it got around. So no big surprise, neither me or my sisters ever found our husbands at church or even dated someone from there.

I'm putting Carson Bontrager on the list since he'll be 18 in early November. That way I won't forget to add him later.

Does Miss Raquel have a last name? Is she 18?

idk,if the fundies hook up,doesn't that =more fundies,not being free?

True, but I most of us just want them to have some happiness in life and for a lot of them, marriage might be the only way for them to break free and have lives of their own.

Jacqueline Bittner. Are the Bittners still fundie?

Also, there is another Darnell: Simon, older than Mercy I think.

Jean Marie Fambrough, mid-twenties, from sweetlifeunderthesaviour.blogspot.com (very depressing blog if you ask me), friend of Lauren Hope, Emily Brower etc.

Jacqueline Bittner. Are the Bittners still fundie?

Also, there is another Darnell: Simon, older than Mercy I think.

Jean Marie Fambrough, mid-twenties, from sweetlifeunderthesaviour.blogspot.com (very depressing blog if you ask me), friend of Lauren Hope, Emily Brower etc.

Jean Marie is 25. And I agree, her overly emotive blog is full of death, tears and drama - hardly what I'd consider a "sweet life."

True, but I most of us just want them to have some happiness in life and for a lot of them, marriage might be the only way for them to break free and have lives of their own.

good thought :) I agree.

Are the Duggars and such...ie-ATI/Gothard followers,allowed to marry others who are not followers/fellow ATI families? or if they are,do the non-ATI ppl need to convert first? sounds a lot like catholics,if so.does anyone know? thx

I'm putting Carson Bontrager on the list since he'll be 18 in early November. That way I won't forget to add him later.

Does Miss Raquel have a last name? Is she 18?

Raquel is 18, she turned 18 in May. Her surname is Duarte. She also has a single older brother I think.

Interesting list.Doesn't bother me that some aren't married but sad t thin they aren't married and having kids left and right.I feel sad to Anna Duggar is 25 with 3 kids.I wasn't married until 26 and had my children in my 30's.

A couple names on their have are living at home and unmarried but due to a sibling divorce may not ever marry.

good thought :) I agree.

Are the Duggars and such...ie-ATI/Gothard followers,allowed to marry others who are not followers/fellow ATI families? or if they are,do the non-ATI ppl need to convert first? sounds a lot like catholics,if so.does anyone know? thx

That's a good question. Zach Bates' fiancee Whitney isn't in ATI, and neither is Alyssa Bates' boyfriend, I don't think. I think it probably depends on the family.

I think it would be harder depending on what brand of fundie you are. It's probably hard for Fake Jews to find other Fake Jews who are fake in the same exact way.

• FundieFarmer locked and unpinned this topic

Archived