IGNORED

42 Things Wrong With American Women

AtroposHeart

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

18. Their idea of travel is going to the beach or France.

Yeah, it is. And I'll fight you over it Rooshy boy.

34. They’re obsessed with cupcakes.

40. They like Ikea furniture.

42. They go on and on about the stupidest shit.

Pot, meet kettle.

On 8/25/2014 at 8:21 PM, Olive Plant said:

1. They’re fat.

Not remotely. I've got great boobs AND a tiny waist. Wither and die, troll.

2. They’re constantly glued to their phone.

I don't even know where my phone is half the time. It's too old to do anything other than the occasional text or phone call.

3. They cut their hair short.

Guilty! It looks better short according to 100% of the men I've asked.

4. They’re more impressed by a crappy DJ than a doctor who saves lives.

Crappy DJs are the bane of my existence. You go to a club hoping for some good tunes, and no, it's just a dude with delusions of melody and an expensive computer. I like doctors a lot, at least if they're decent human beings.

5. They think being funny and witty is a quality that men love.

They do love it, in my experience. Clearly this guy has been laughed at one too many times and equates that with female humor.

6. They listen to magazines like Cosmo when it comes to pleasing men.

Cosmo? Who the fuck takes Cosmo seriously?

7. They don’t know how to cook.

I cook from scratch 99% of the time, and it's delicious.

8. They wear flip-flops even when they’re not at the beach, pool, or in their house.

Um, this is a problem why? My feet are sexy. And my flip-flops are quality enough that I can fucking hike in them.

9. They have condoms in their drawers because they expect to have random sex with strange men.

I've had condoms in my drawer before. For my boyfriend at the time. I just threw a bunch out because I hadn't used any in so long that I was afraid they were bad. So right now, no condoms in drawer.

10. They cannot dance. They also do not know how to sing or play basic musical instruments.

False, false and false. I took ballet for eight years and my club moves are outstanding. I play instruments and I sing publicly.

11. They idolize drug addicted celebrities, mimicking their brain-dead behaviors.

Wow, really? Like Charlie Sheen? Are you getting this information from your tabloid takes on the lives of prostitutes?

12. They acquire pets instead of putting effort into landing a quality man.

Nope, no pets. Don't have time for them.

13. They don’t know how to be sexy.

Not according to all the men I've ever dated and a lot more I haven't dated.

14. They have standards way beyond their level of attractiveness.

See above.

15. They think having a good job means they’re a good catch.

I have a great job, but I don't usually use it as a pickup line. "Hi, I'm Olive. I have a good job! Want to go out with me?"

16. They wear pajamas in public.

I've literally never done this.

17. They like Twilight and The Secret.

Barf! For real, where is this dude getting this "information"?

18. Their idea of travel is going to the beach or France.

My idea of travel is: if I can get there, I'd like to go. Barring threat of bodily injury, obviously.

19. They have too many trashy tattoos.

Zero tattoos.

20. They are proud to date multiple guys at the same time, as if they were men.

Never dated multiple guys. Unless you count meeting multiple guys and not liking any of them as "dating."

21. They are not close to their family, and would rather die than take care of aging parents.

I'm very close to my family and I've been planning how to take care of my parents with my siblings.

22. They say filthy things in bed when you hardly know them.

Unless you mean "No, get off me," then no.

23. They cockblock regularly.

Well, yes. See above. If I hardly know you, I'm going to cockblock you.

24. They make lame excuses for not putting effort into their appearance.

I put effort into my appearance. Just not too much effort. And I don't dress up for assholes.

25. They obsess about the environment above what is reasonable, even though they pollute more than 90% of people in the world.

I bike almost everywhere.

26. They always lie by saying, “I’ve never done this before.â€

I've said that, but only when it was true.

27. They confuse being a challenge with being whiny and annoying.

Nope, I confuse being a challenge with seeing if you can keep up physically and mentally. Obviously, judging from this list, you can't.

28. They are acne prone.

Not really, no.

29. They watch way too much TV.

I've never owned a TV. I watch Netflix and Amazon Prime, however.

30. On their way home from work, they put on dirty sneakers that don’t match their outfit.

I've never done this. I don't change after work.

31. They only dress up for special occasions, like a friend’s birthday, Presidential inauguration, or a Sex and the City movie premiere.

I dress up 85% of the time that I go out, even if I'm just biking to a restaurant. Yes, you can bike in a miniskirt.

32. They like to age their skin prematurely through frequent tanning.

I've never been to a tanning salon.

33. They insist on eating pizza or otherwise fattening food after a night of binge drinking.

I don't binge drink. I also rarely eat pizza.

34. They’re obsessed with cupcakes.

I hate cupcakes.

35. They care more about maintaining their career than a good home.

I care about both.

36. They rarely wear high heels.

I wear high heels mostly in the bedroom, because then I don't have to walk much in them.

37. They think dining out and eating food slathered with butter and salt makes them cultured.

I eat a lot of butter. It's good for you. My waistline can attest to this. Eating good food doesn't make you "cultured," though knowing what good food is and why helps.

38. They don’t speak a foreign language.

I'm bilingual, bitch. Not even counting the partial other languages I can get by in.

39. They are uncomfortable in their own skin.

Nope. I think my body is fucking hot. And it is, too.

40. They like Ikea furniture.

Not particularly. It's cheap and falls apart. I buy stuff after looking at how it's constructed. Dovetails on drawers = good.

41. They have the intellectual curiosity of a dung beetle.

Let's talk about any subject you choose. I'm guessing I could crush you. Unless you're talking about sports or video games; I have no interest in those topics.

42. They go on and on about the stupidest shit.

I listen more than I talk. It's part of "intellectual curiosity."

We might be twins separated at birth. 

Hey, isn't this the same guy that went to Denmark and got really butthurt when none of the women there wanted anything to do with him?

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/7/2016 at 7:51 AM, ShepherdontheRock said:

Hey, isn't this the same guy that went to Denmark and got really butthurt when none of the women there wanted anything to do with him?

Yes. That is him. He also planned a world rally day for his "supporters" (there was a code and secret locations) however the events were cancelled after feminists promised to show up. 

This fine example of manhood, this 36 year old most masculine of all masculine men, is living in his mummy's basement. He called the police apparently, to complain about alleged 'threats', and answered the door in an t-shirt, and scraggy beard.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3432531/Pictured-pick-artist-center-international-pro-rape-storm-t-shirt-shorts-door-mother-s-home-lives-basement.html

It is the Daily Fail reporting, but it sounds so good, I hope it's true.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 04/03/2016 at 11:29 PM, Grimalkin said:

I fell down the red pill rabbit hole yesterday. :shock:

That happens to me too.

Archived