IGNORED

Sunshine Mary posts photos of herself and her alpha hubby

snuggles911

From the comments to the original SSM post: (made by SSM herself, of course)

"Sluts want to be semen toilets for lots of men; married women want to be semen toilets for one man, or at least light-heartedly treated that way in the bedroom."

I um. It's rare I find myself speechless. And yet here we are.

HOW?! Do you live life like this. HOW?!

It makes me sick and enraged that people like this live in the same world as my innocent, spunky and self assured toddler daughter. All of our children deserve better than this sort of shit being spouted, even on the fringes of our society.

When I started reading SSM's blog there were a few things that shocked me a bit like some of the MRA stuff. I had been reading other fundie type blogs for a few years before discovering people like Lori A. and SSM. There are things about SSM and Lori A. that bug me more than people like Zsu and Kelly C.

I find internet blogger fundies much less infuriating than MRAs. I guess because fundies have a religious text to draw their misguided ideas from & usually believe that they are doing the right thing. Whereas MRAs are evil & compensating for their relationship problems.

"Sluts want to be semen toilets for lots of men; married women want to be semen toilets for one man, or at least light-heartedly treated that way in the bedroom."

ShitStain hates women.

She hates them so much that she absolutely cannot disguise her hatred even as she tries to endorse the choices that fundy women make and explain how they're better off than feminists.

At the end of the day, all women -- feminists and fundies -- are just refuse to be trod underfoot by men. The only thing they can do is endure life as best they can and hope for some reward in heaven.

Nice little myth that patriarchal religion has been peddling for some time, and that SSM has swallowed and is now hacking up on her blog.

Funnily enough, I have never had any desire to see myself as a "semen toilet", neither in my more promiscuous youth nor in my current monogamous relationship, even though I tend towards submission in the bedroom. I find it very sad that SSM thinks it's routine for women to view themselves that way, especially as she is raising four little girls.

ShitStain hates women.

She hates them so much that she absolutely cannot disguise her hatred even as she tries to endorse the choices that fundy women make and explain how they're better off than feminists.

At the end of the day, all women -- feminists and fundies -- are just refuse to be trod underfoot by men. The only thing they can do is endure life as best they can and hope for some reward in heaven.

Nice little myth that patriarchal religion has been peddling for some time, and that SSM has swallowed and is now hacking up on her blog.

I think that SSM takes her hatred of women far beyond normal, even for patriarchal religions. Even anti-feminist patriarchal women like Jennie Chancey and the Botkins have a basic level of respect for women. They argue against abortion, dating, going to college, etc., but they at least believe that women can be respectable, productive and intelligent, hence the obsession with the industrious Proverbs 31 woman. And, as much of a douche as he seems, Peter Bradrick seems more out of touch with Kelly's needs rather than systematically degrading and abusing her.

In contrast, SSM believes that all women (including herself) can do no right, are essentially semen toilets (wow that is low even for her) and are inferior to men in all things except making babies. She doesn't even really pay lip service to the "men and women need each other and are complementary" trope that Chancey et al go on about.

I'm a feminist. I have been since I was a child. I have a wonderful husband who respects me and loves me. He doesn't have affairs. He doesn't belittle me. He doesn't feel insecure when I excel at something. He appreciates what I bring to our relationship. I respect him and love him with all my heart. We have a pretty fantastic marriage. I also have a wonderful son who is sweet, compassionate, funny, and smart. I have all of this plus a good career and a college education. I don't have it despite being a feminist. I have it because I'm a feminist. I chose to wait for marriage until I met my soul mate. I chose to wait to have children until I could provide them with a decent life. I've gotten to travel the world and do and see things most people don't get the chance to do or see.

And yet, Sunshine Mary with her restrictive lifestyle and cheating husband wants to convince me that all my choices in life are wrong? Whatever, sweetheart. Based on her blog posts, I'm a much happier person than she is. I actually feel sorry for her. She deserves better than what she currently has. She deserves a husband that loves her enough not to cheat on her. She deserves a husband that respects her and values her contribution to the family. She has a pretty sad life and the saddest thing about it is that she refuses to do anything to improve her situation. I just hope that her daughters are able to form healthy relationships someday and aren't tainted by their parents' views on family life.

I think that SSM takes her hatred of women far beyond normal, even for patriarchal religions. Even anti-feminist patriarchal women like Jennie Chancey and the Botkins have a basic level of respect for women. They argue against abortion, dating, going to college, etc., but they at least believe that women can be respectable, productive and intelligent, hence the obsession with the industrious Proverbs 31 woman. And, as much of a douche as he seems, Peter Bradrick seems more out of touch with Kelly's needs rather than systematically degrading and abusing her.

In contrast, SSM believes that all women (including herself) can do no right, are essentially semen toilets (wow that is low even for her) and are inferior to men in all things except making babies. She doesn't even really pay lip service to the "men and women need each other and are complementary" trope that Chancey et al go on about.

I think that her hatred stems from her husband's cheating. She's forgiven him, but she's never written about whether she's forgiven the 30 some-odd women with whom he had affairs.

I think she's transferred that hatred to all women. If all women, would follow strict religious codes about marriage and sexuality, no one would ever have to worry about her husband cheating, is how she rationalizes it.

I hope her husband has stopped cheating. I think she could fall off the deep end if he were to be unfaithful again. I also hope she connects with some strong feminist Christians (there are plenty of us around, believe it or not).

Perhaps they could convince her that it's NOT ok for her husband to punish her by refusing to replace a broken dishwasher because she put knives in it against his orders, and it's not OK for him to cuss at her when they get a flat tire, or treat her like a semen toilet. I hope her self-esteem is restored somehow so that she no longer feels the need to put down and judge other women in an attempt to elevate her self worth.

I don't even know what to say.

This woman hates herself SO MUCH it almost makes me pity her.

I hope that horrid man who wrote the letter asking advice about whether or not to marry the "woman of his dreams" who will be subservient, homeschool their 300 children, obey God, etc but OMG HAD SEX BEFORE but has REPENTED does NOT marry her. I hope he freaking sets her free. Go, my child. Go and become a semen toilet, before you have ten children and are stuck in this horrible life of abuse.

I haven't read the whole blog, obviously, because...but...she TELLS readers that her husband has had 30 affairs? And she also TELLS readers about this abuse? Obviously, he freaking WANTS HER to leave. He cheats on her 30 times and abuses regularly...does she not have anywhere to go? Why does she hate herself so much?

And yes, there are strong Christian women who do not put up with shit. Not necessarily strong feminists, but there is a chasm between "feminist" and "shit-eating". Surely, she can find a happy medium. (And plenty of feminists are also stay at home moms. They aren't mutually exclusive, especially in wealthier suburbs.)

If someone simply showed me the pictures and I know nothing else about them, I would simply think that they were average people.

People want to believe that it's possible to identify monsters based on something about their looks. It's not.

Semen toilet? How can someone think so little of their gender? I really don't believe that Mary Sunshine ever was a feminist despite what she claims. No real feminist would have put up with a man cheating on them thirty times, as she claims.

I would rather be a 300 pound spinster with cats than a 120 pound woman who was married to a man who liked down at me as his semen toilet.

This is the first time this chick was discussed that I actually read the thread and links to know who she is.

I will return to my previous stance of not needing anymore crazies to know about and remove her from my consciousness.

What a fucking moron.

I also wonder if SSM is into being submissive for bedroom kink purposes and can't comprehend that not all women share her fantasies.

That's what I'm wondering as well. The only people I've ever heard use "semen toilet" are the same ones who use "cum dumpster" and they usually have a semen fetish of some sort, either being ejaculated on or in or doing the ejaculating. Don't ask how I know this, lol.

Of course, she could just be a terrible person who views herself and all women as "semen toilets" for men.

That's what I'm wondering as well. The only people I've ever heard use "semen toilet" are the same ones who use "cum dumpster" and they usually have a semen fetish of some sort, either being ejaculated on or in or doing the ejaculating. Don't ask how I know this, lol.

Of course, she could just be a terrible person who views herself and all women as "semen toilets" for men.

I'm sure SSM is justifying kink with "philosophy" and her version of religion. I'm just not sure if she's justifying her and HHG's mutual kink to the world (unnecessary, but pretty much ok with me) or trying to justify submitting to HHG's kink to herself and the world, which would be disturbing and tragic.

Wether it's mutual or not, she really needs to join FetLife and realise that many people live quite happily the way she and HHG advocate without warping their daughters and insisting that the rest of the world should run to their particular kink.

Archived