IGNORED

Now I know Kidist is crazy

GolightlyGrrl

"She has hinted that she will run in the 2016 presidential elections, but in the meantime, she is setting America straight."

I think in the meantime she is scaring the crap out of America with her freaky vacant doll eyes. And she clearly did not set Marcus straight.

Kidist could be Bachman's VP pick! They could make a reality show out of it. I would watch it.

*If she wasn't Canadian/Ethiopian, of course...though Ted Cruz seems to just ignore being from Calgary.

"She has hinted that she will run in the 2016 presidential elections, but in the meantime, she is setting America straight."

I think in the meantime she is scaring the crap out of America with her freaky vacant doll eyes. And she clearly did not set Marcus straight.

funny-captions-marcus-bachmann.jpg

I mean, I know we like to make fun of fundies here, but mostly these fundies just seem incredibly stupid, not necessarily insane. Kidist is one of my favorite goldmines for stuff, but just look at the last sentence! At the whole quote? It's as if reality dosen't exist anymore...

I wonder what the guy she talked to during the last sentence must have thought, LOL.

fstdt.com/QuoteComment.aspx?QID=97111

The elevator came, and there was one person (a youngish white man) already in there. I was in a hurry, the elevator couldn’t possibly hold six people comfortably, and I was in no mood to stand in a confined space with people chattering “happily†in a language alien and strange to me.

So, I quickly pressed the “close†button, which threw them off. No more chattering, and funnily enough, no attempt to hold the door open. They saw what I was doing. But, wouldn’t more considerate people wait for the other elevator (there are two elevators) instead of cramming into the confined space of one? Is this the kind of Third World over-population mentality we’re going to have to put up with in mulit-culti Toronto?

I said to the man: “We are turning into Babylon! What language are they speaking! It sounds like some kind of Nepalese, or some Chinese dialect! Why don’t they at least learn English before coming here!â€.

It's my theory that these bizarre interactions that she chronicles actually are what she wishes she'd done/said, or at least I really really hope so because yeah, she's not all there.

I wish that young man had had the presence of mind to speak to Kidlist in a foreign language or, heck, just gibberish. She probably would not have known of the guy was speaking to her in Finnish, Croatian or Basque if it was gibberish.

Archived