IGNORED

Christi Cason had #17!

KeshetParparNesicha

Don't know if they qualify as fundie but whatever. I'm new, so I can get away with it, right?

parentdish.co.uk/2013/10/17/mum-has-17th-baby-christi-cason/

Don't know if they qualify as fundie but whatever. I'm new, so I can get away with it, right?

parentdish.co.uk/2013/10/17/mum-has-17th-baby-christi-cason/

She may not be a fundie, but she's definitely a baby collector. I think her whole identity is tied into pregnancy and having so many kids.

Speaking at the time she fell pregnant with Vaughn, Christi said: "I'd still like twins - it would be great to experience.

What is with falling pregnant? I've read the term "fell pregnant" twice this week. I fell on Sunday and I broke my eye socket in two places, which at my age is better than falling pregnant I guess.

It's a British expression. They also had an alleged direct quote with Chrisi saying nappies which is something she wouldn't say.

It's a British expression. They also had an alleged direct quote with Chrisi saying nappies which is something she wouldn't say.

I noticed the nappies word, knew it was British, didn't know falling pregnant was.

Dose any of the stories about this family say why they have so many kids. I know she is not a Fundie & I think her kids r not homeschooled.

Dose any of the stories about this family say why they have so many kids. I know she is not a Fundie & I think her kids r not homeschooled.

IIRC, in that TLC documentary, Christi or Dave said that they always wanted a large family and they like kids.

The Casons are definitely not fundie I don't even get a religious vibe from them. Their kids are all public schooled or are in college and one daughter on her facebook one of her statuses was "f the haters who didn't believe me in" and her mom's response was "f them". Another daughter at one point had her facebook cover of Krewella which are a raunchy EDM trio who wear shirts with racy sayings like "get fucked".

Archived