IGNORED

Has anyone heard Michelle had a kid pre Jim?

salex

On a completely unrelated to duggars board, the topic of their 'trying for another" came up, and someone posted THIS:

Michelle actually has 20 kids, not 19. She had a daughter before she married Jim Bob....the daughter "broke bad" somehow, maybe pierced her nose or started swearing, lol, and the parents gave her an ultimatum to behave a certain way or she couldn't be a member of the family. She is in a couple of very early episodes of the show.

I don't know if she is feeding the crowd a rasher of shit, or if she has actually heard this, or if she's thinking of Amy, or what....

Has anyone heard this/was it a rumor or is she thinking of Amy, or what? I know I don't know much about this, but it sseems somewhat unlikely.

Anyone know / hear about this before? :think:

You really ought to ask it on the Duggar Facebook page and watch the heads explode

Didn't something like this happen to one of the other big fundie TV families? The Jeubs, perhaps? The poster on that other board might have gotten them mixed up.

Yeah, I think they're confusing Michelle with somebody either (if not just making shit up).

Yes, I think they are confusing Amy's presence/ the Jeub family's story with the Duggars. HOWEVER...

Today, I saw a link to an article entitled 'Michelle Duggar admits dark secret,' but the link did not work when I clicked on it. Any ideas?

Yes, I think they are confusing Amy's presence/ the Jeub family's story with the Duggars. HOWEVER...

Today, I saw a link to an article entitled 'Michelle Duggar admits dark secret,' but the link did not work when I clicked on it. Any ideas?

It was just the BS about "God convicting her" about her anger problem, from September.

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/ ... r-problem/

No, I don't think she did. It would be an even better story, if the story was Jim had a kid pre Michelle, but inflatable women don't get pregnant.

I'm fairly sure that when they talk about how Michelle had been involved with other boys, they mean she kissed them & had one or two casual boyfriends before JB.

No, I don't think she did. It would be an even better story, if the story was Jim had a kid pre Michelle, but inflatable women don't get pregnant.

Hands can't get pregnant either, which is lucky.

"My natural voice sounds like Bea Arthur's!"

"Jim Bob's pickle is as sour as his breath!"

"My uterus fell out two years ago, but we're still trying for a miracle!"

Hands can't get pregnant either, which is lucky.

I hear Rosy Palm is one of them sluts who gets free guv'mint abortion pills.

Nope, definitely the Jeubs. Im guessing someone sees Amy and thinks she is the rebellious daughter, not their niece.

If there was a 20th Duggar kid, Michelle would not keep her a secret as that one would be enough to beat the Bates family. Also there are articles and pictures of them from years back, family photos from when Josh was only tiny. There is no way Michelle had a secret kid, as that kid cant be that much older than Josh is, as this kid would probably be no older than about 5 when Josh was born, and a kid that little cant rebel or get kicked out of the home.

I'm fairly sure that when they talk about how Michelle had been involved with other boys, they mean she kissed them & had one or two casual boyfriends before JB.

And Jim Bob is STILL making Michelle feel guilty about it 30 years later.

In several TLC eps, JB and Michelle have said that they both saved their virginities for their wedding night (though they 'went farther' in dating and kissing and probably petting than their current courtship beliefs would warrant).

Of course they could be lying but it seems unlikely.

In several TLC eps, JB and Michelle have said that they both saved their virginities for their wedding night (though they 'went farther' in dating and kissing and probably petting than their current courtship beliefs would warrant).

Of course they could be lying but it seems unlikely.

They're probably lying about J'Caleb, why wouldn't they lie about their dating? I don't trust a word those snake oil salesmen say.

They probably banged each other before marriage, hypocrites. I seriously doubt that they follow all the Christian sex stuff that Jim Bob gave to Josh.

Archived