IGNORED

Sarah Maxwell gets fan mail!

SPHASH

Of course he does.

"It melts me when I read......." Really Sarah? :think:

This forces us to assume that she is, in fact, frozen.

I'm not going to go there to read this...I'm not going to go there to read this...I'll report back once I've read this. Damn you Sphash :lol:

But surely, receiving fan mail means the readers are making an idol of the books? Something to think about Stevie?

how would they know where to write to her?

Address is on the site and also on the package I received with my book.

At least someone writes to her. Isaac's writing is certainly as stilted as Sarah's, but he gets a pass for writing like an 8 year old because he actually is. Although I'm a little curious about the leaf bug because if he thinks that's excitement, he should wait until he's old enough to read the cheese paper story.

His little sister, on the other hand, is clearly applying her Christian teachings- her favourite part is when God makes the infidel's house burst into flame.

Not fan mail, LOVE NOTES!!! :naughty: How can these parents allow their children to be giving away pieces of their hearts to a stranger. :snooty:

They freely give out their phone number too. Makes me wonder if they ever get "fan" calls (and no I'm not about to call them in a million years).

Archived