IGNORED

Why women don't like 'white nationalists.'

antares

Or it's cause there's so much sexism in it, LOL

I saw a white nationalist post once saying women shouldn't own gums because they're so brainwashed by 'rape culture' that they'll just start hysterically shooting at people when they feel a bit off :/ I'm guessing many of you here are pro gun control but still

occidentaldissent.com/2013/07/27/why-women-reject-white-nationalism-movement/comment-page-10/

White nationalists hate women as much as they hate Jews and people of color. I don't know what the domestic violence rate is in that community, but I suspect it's off the charts. Or rather, it would be if the women reported it.

with a name like "white nationalist" how can any woman not love it?

yeesh, the name practically yells gun-toting lunatics

like they even have time to care about women when they are too busy caring about everyone elses race all the dang time (oh and their precious precious guns that all the gentle ladies must not touch or else they will kill all the men!)

with a name like "white nationalist" how can any woman not love it?

yeesh, the name practically yells gun-toting lunatics

like they even have time to care about women when they are too busy caring about everyone elses race all the dang time (oh and their precious precious guns that all the gentle ladies must not touch or else they will kill all the men!)

Racist self-righteous jack asses in addition to being gun-toting lunatics and women haters. What's not to love?

Based on documentaries I've seen of these guys on the History Channel, they seem like total losers.

Agreed. My observation is that people who like to hate on groups of people generally like to hate on women as well, since it isn't really the others that make them hate, it is their desperate need to feel "above" others. And when men have that need , hating women is almost always part of it.

And yet, if you go to that popular racist message board (that will shall not be named) there's a ton of women there and forums dedicated to them where they discuss health, homeschooling, homesteading etc. Some of them look and act like fundies and some of them are punk, skinhead types.

Based on documentaries I've seen of these guys on the History Channel, they seem like total losers.

There are a lot of violent criminals in that movement as well. Some of them were recruited into the movement while they were in prison.

How do you know you're a loser? You can only feel good about yourself if you're putting down another person. Maybe many women don't like these folks because they are losers???

Short answer: because they are racist fuckwads?

Long answer: I can't hear you over my head hitting this desk. Repeatedly.

Archived