IGNORED

Butterfly Days / Rebecca

Aurora rising

I don´t know if we discussed Rebecca from this blog: unusualmaidenbutterflydays.blogspot.ch/ (I hope I broke the link correctly). She is married for two years, no blessings but very often very sick. The poor girl had it all: Broken (?) ankle, PCO, problems with hormones, anxiety disorder and now massive back-problems (she is in bed for a while now). The only good thing seems to be her husband:

Also- a HUGE shout out to Justin for being the kindest, sweetest and most patient guy in the world. I could never get through all of this without his love and ability to lighten my spirits and mood,

I cannot imagine how hard it is for her - raised as a fundie-girl to get pregnant asap and now it´s been 2 years, no babies and lots of problems. Kudos to her husband for being such a nice and supportive guy!

I've read a her blog. I feel bad that she is having so many problems. From what I read about her husband he does sound like a great guy.

I've read a her blog. I feel bad that she is having so many problems. From what I read about her husband he does sound like a great guy.

Did she have a pre-marriage/SAHD blog at one time? She sounds very familiar for some reason. And, no, I'm not confusing her with Rebecca!!!!!11!1!!, who is one of a kind...

Did she have a pre-marriage/SAHD blog at one time? She sounds very familiar for some reason. And, no, I'm not confusing her with Rebecca!!!!!11!1!!, who is one of a kind...

I think she did! I read both her new & old one.

Was just read her blog (haven't in a while) I feel soo bad that she is having so many health problems! Also soo happy that her husband is so great!!

She is a member here but left in a bit of a huff after a conversation about people who are gay. She is nicer than the average fundie but believes most of the same things.

I think of Rebecca occasionally but had forgotten her new blog name and didn't think she was still blogging, anyway. I'm sorry to hear she's had so many severe health problems--I always thought she was kinder, more real, and more open to other perspectives than many fundies.

I am also glad that she has been taking care of herself and not given in to the pressure she must feel to have a child. You know the fundie logic, God takes care of everything so let your health and sanity go by the wayside. I hope she heals quickly and has the family she and her husband desire. NOT what fundie culture dictates.

I am also glad that she has been taking care of herself and not given in to the pressure she must feel to have a child. You know the fundie logic, God takes care of everything so let your health and sanity go by the wayside. I hope she heals quickly and has the family she and her husband desire. NOT what fundie culture dictates.

Agree!! In one of her posts she talked about how she hoped that the insurance was going to cover her medical procedures.

Yes, I believe she has specifically stated she didn't feel ready for a child. Good for her for at least claiming that area of her life...

Agree! I also think giving her medical problems it would be hard for her to get/stay pregnant.

I think that Rebecca is much nicer than most of the fundies and that she actually struggles with some of the more hateful things she has been taught to believe. I can see her being one of the people who eventually grows out of being fundie.

I think that Rebecca is much nicer than most of the fundies and that she actually struggles with some of the more hateful things she has been taught to believe. I can see her being one of the people who eventually grows out of being fundie.

Have to agree with you. I remember reading her old blog and I could be wrong but I think her parents became more religious after that had a few kids (including her and at least 1 of her brothers)

Archived