IGNORED

James Ference is a dad again...

This may be old news to some, but new news to me, via a member here who may not want to post it publicly. James' not-actual-wife (ceremony performed while he was still married to Natalie Nyquist), who may now be his actual wife since the divorce is finalized, had a baby boy in what looks like August of this year. She's on FB under the name "Chelsea Finkelstein" and there's a picture of the happy family in her photos. Her profile is largely private, but yep, that's James.

How many kids and wives does that make now? There was Wife #1, who had kids already and dodged the bullet by not having any with him. Then Wife #2 or possibly 3, with whom he had one kid, but he cheated on her with Girlfriend #1, who had a kid with him, and then another kid with the wife. Then a son with Natalie, who was Wife #4, and left his lying cheating bigamous ass when her son was an infant (you go, girl). I believe the wife with whom he had the 2 kids was on the Yuku board talking about his inability to hold down a job, which meant no child support, he did not support the girlfriend's kid, and Natalie seems to support her little dude herself.

Which means poor Chelsea - who is, if I recall correctly, either a teen or close to it, is wife #5 with kid #5.

Maybe the fifth time is the one he gets right?

That man is a train wreck all on his own.

I think I just threw up in my mouth a little. So wrong on so many levels.

I can't even begin to tell the story, it's too.long

Do a search of this board for his name, or Natalie Nyquist, and you'll get the whole story. He's a con man and a sociopath who ended up married to one of the rising stars of the YLCF when she was reeling from being dumped and divorced by the husband Daddy had picked out for her.

I can't even begin to tell the story, it's too.long

Do a search of this board for his name, or Natalie Nyquist, and you'll get the whole story. He's a con man and a sociopath who ended up married to one of the rising stars of the YLCF when she was reeling from being dumped and divorced by the husband Daddy had picked out for her.

I've just spent the last hour reading up about this guy- I'd never heard of him before seeing this thread. Honestly, out of all of the fundie and non-fundie jerks I've read about on this website, this guy's story makes me the angriest. He continuously manipulates these women into marrying them and now it seems like his latest wife was married to him when she was barely of age. I hope one day his gets his comeuppance. I'm just sad to hear about all of the children involved in this manipulative jerk's life. God knows the damage that's already been done.

Of all the fundies and non-fundies we discuss here, he's the one I am surest is a genuine sociopath. He's not going to change. He'll move onto the next victim when this one has had enough or when he's tired of playing with her.

This may be old news to some, but new news to me, via a member here who may not want to post it publicly. James' not-actual-wife (ceremony performed while he was still married to Natalie Nyquist), who may now be his actual wife since the divorce is finalized, had a baby boy in what looks like August of this year. She's on FB under the name "Chelsea Finkelstein" and there's a picture of the happy family in her photos. Her profile is largely private, but yep, that's James.

How many kids and wives does that make now? There was Wife #1, who had kids already and dodged the bullet by not having any with him. Then Wife #2 or possibly 3, with whom he had one kid, but he cheated on her with Girlfriend #1, who had a kid with him, and then another kid with the wife. Then a son with Natalie, who was Wife #4, and left his lying cheating bigamous ass when her son was an infant (you go, girl). I believe the wife with whom he had the 2 kids was on the Yuku board talking about his inability to hold down a job, which meant no child support, he did not support the girlfriend's kid, and Natalie seems to support her little dude herself.

Which means poor Chelsea - who is, if I recall correctly, either a teen or close to it, is wife #5 with kid #5.

Maybe the fifth time is the one he gets right?

That man is a train wreck all on his own.

Oh my goodness. Thanks for the scoop. Chelsea must never go online if she's still with him. So very sad.

Because, like most sociopaths he's charming and charismatic and knows exactly how to play ppl to get what he wants. And he can spot someone who will fall for his schtick a mile away. He doesn't attach himself to emotionally healthy women who will spot the red flags and run, he finds ppl who have unmet emotional needs or are unhealthy and sucks them dry.

Because, like most sociopaths he's charming and charismatic and knows exactly how to play ppl to get what he wants. And he can spot someone who will fall for his schtick a mile away. He doesn't attach himself to emotionally healthy women who will spot the red flags and run, he finds ppl who have unmet emotional needs or are unhealthy and sucks them dry.

He would have to be one of the most charming and charismatic sociopaths out there to attract all of those women, because looks-wise...yeah, I don't get it.

That must be some charm and charisma because his appearance borders on repulsive.

That must be some charm and charisma because his appearance borders on repulsive.

You are too kind. To me, he's flat-out hideous--sociopathy aside, even. He must really know how to pick his victims.

You are too kind. To me, he's flat-out hideous--sociopathy aside, even. He must really know how to pick his victims.

There's no denying he fell out the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down. But the sociopaths that 'fail' are the unintelligent ones, not the ugly ones. Good looks are a definite plus, but ugliness isn't much of a barrier.

He's going to be arrested soon and we will be seeing a mugshot of this guy. There is an arrest warrant for him for failing to show in court to address a charge for trespassing.

They were also evicted from their apartment last year.

Appears his new wife is no better. Do a search and you find she was arrested for passing off a bad check, kicked out of her apartment, and some lawsuit between her and her neighbors.

Geez....

He's going to be arrested soon and we will be seeing a mugshot of this guy. There is an arrest warrant for him for failing to show in court to address a charge for trespassing.

They were also evicted from their apartment last year.

Appears his new wife is no better. Do a search and you find she was arrested for passing off a bad check, kicked out of her apartment, and some lawsuit between her and her neighbors.

Geez....

Do we even have evidence they are legally married? Is there any proof of a formal ceremony following the Halloween faux wedding a couple of years ago?

Also, i saw photo on his fb page showing his older kids from his first marriage visiting the baby. How this guy even has visitation rights for those children, I can't comprehend.

He is still on Plenty of Fish. His yahoo and AIM ID is "concertpianistkc" So he is pretending he is with the orchestra? What does he do for income?

I know POF is a freebie site so he may have overlooked it, but still...he's married. Again. He really should take it down. It's crappy anyway.

Hmmmm....he has a "show cause" hearing scheduled on 11/21/13 regarding non-payment of child support. The summons was served to his "roommate" Chelsea Hodapp.

https://www.courts.mo.gov/casenet/cases ... Dockets.do

He was originally ordered to pay $700 a month, plus $100 a month towards the $2100 in arrears. He never paid anywhere near that, and she has been fighting tooth and nail to get anything since 12/11.

I want to say that Chelsea is young and dumb, but water rises to it's own level. She had plenty of information available to her and she chose to make a baby with the man. She accepted the summons. She knows what is going on.

Archived