IGNORED

My mom and I enjoy being slapped around my men. I deserve it

antares

This is a mostly Asian but partly White blogger who is not only submissive in the fundie way that you guys talk about, but also self-hating in believing her own inferiority and her right to be slapped around by white men. Her dad was Eurasian and slapped her mom around: her mom enjoyed it. Now she says that she has no problem with being slapped around by white men, and only dates them and hates Asian men, because whites are the alpha race and she rightfully submits to them. She only has three posts, since she stopped posting due to hate mail, so read away if you want, lol.

I don't want to live on this planet anymore :(

O

n the other hand, Confucianism not only applies the strict social hierarchy to asian women, but to all asians and even to asian geopoltical powers. I suppose Confucianism is the psychological cause behind the way why east asians are so deferential to their American and Europrean conquerors, including why Japan has no self respect when fawning over Americans. America is the most dominant country in the world, so those lesser asian nations all embrace America as the emperor of a divine entity. Asians tend to worship America and treat Americans as kings or queens and to be honest, I don’t know which is worse, to be a rebelling race like the arabs who are independent and ferocious but poor and suffer from attacks on all sides, or to be an east asian who has no self respect, completely humiliated by americans but live materialistically wealthy lives and envied by inferior races such as the hispanics, or blacks or south east asians.

Hierarchy of race: And which now must carry us to the subject of the hierarchy of race of the world order. Asians, especially East Asians, are not the most inferior race in the world. I think given our status in the world in terms of economy, soft power, etc. we should be ranked as beta. The white race is the alpha race, and the alpha race dominates over all the other races, and east asians are the most beloved race by the alpha race because physically we resemble the white race the most in terms of skin tone, especially the Japanese (a lot of Japanese are very European looking compared to the Chinese and Korean, though Chinese are more complicated, because you have Chinese Mongols, Uighur, Chinese Turks, and some other Northern Chinese such as the Manchus that look very “Russian†in appearance because they are so near Central Asia). Furthermore east asians understand the role as the beta race, and we oblige to the demands of the alpha race. It certainly sounds humiliating, but only humiliating before the alpha race. In front of all other lesser races, the east asian race isn’t so bad. Just as there are different types of Jews, there are different types of Asians. So I think it is pretty rational that the following order would be true: Japanese as the most superior asiatic race, followed by Korean and Chinese, (the three of which comprise of East Asia) and after that the most inferior asian races are the southeast asians. A lot of the very white looking southeast asians are mixed blood with white or Chinese or Japanese, but when you look at the aboriginal southeast asians you will realize why they are inferior.

(To a Eurasian male blogger)

I hope you have not committed suicide by the time I finished writing this comment. If you are still active or still alive, maybe you should contact me and you can talk to me. I understand what you are going through and I want to help you.

And please do not think that as a woman I would not understand what goes through your mind. I may be a woman, but I am also a human being. I have feelings too and as a woman my feelings are even more sensitive than yours.

I won’t lie to you. You probably hate me already when I say this because I only date white men. But I promise I am not what you think I am. I do not justify my actions like the other asian women. I know I am inferior to my white boyfriend and I enjoy being submissive to him, being subjugated and dominated by him. I revel in my own submission and I enjoy being abused and dominated. This is the way I have worked out my demons, by being physically abused and mentally subjugated.

I have carefully perused all your posts and almost all the comments and as a Japanese woman, who had white ancestry on her father’s side, and at same time who had a Chinese mother, I felt, on the one hand, insulted and angered by your fusillade of virulent remarks, slanders and abusive language, but on the other hand I do–I really do–believe or not, sympathize with you and I know what must have been going through your mind growing up. The humiliation, the shame, the self hatred, and the thoughts of suicide. I had all those. At the roots of all these feelings is your subconsciously knowing that you are inferior: your mother’s race is being dominated by your father’s race, and you are the living proof of that domination. And that seem unnatural in your mind. You seem to think racial domination is wrong; a man of dominant race should not subjugate women of inferior races. Can you imagine what Han Chinese people must feel like, since 98% of all Han Chinese were the descendants of Genghis Khan? Han Chinese as an ethnicity is distinct from Mongolians, Manchus, and Uighurs. So all the Han Chinese today are the descendants of Mongolian rapists. That is unnatural, unjust, and evil; that men of the dominant race conquer and enslave the women of the subjugated races is wrong. But that is all our history.

Do you think you are better off if a White woman loves you? She will still be superior to you even if she loves you. You will be her slave, not the other way around. My grandmother was a white woman, and my grandfather–who was a Japanese general during World War II–was completely obsequious to her and treated her like a royal mistress. Can you imagine a war hero who conquered half of Asia ended up being a slave to a White woman? And even if you eventually “end up†with a White woman, even though physically you look asian, you still carry the Y chromosome from your White father and you are merely just passing on his genes, the genes of a White man, of the most dominant race of the most powerful country on Earth–a people whose men have conquered all corners of the world and enslaved all its women. A White man can get any woman he wants because he has the rights to, not because his own attributes, but because of his race, his shibboleth of power, his whiteness. And you are his living proof of his domination and it made no difference if your wife is also White.

On the other hand the way my father treated my mother was completely different from the way my grandfather treated my grandmother. My mother is a Chinese woman and my father knew she was inferior to him so he abused her; my mother, on the other hand, knew she is inferior and even enjoyed being dominated by my father. Do you know what it’s like to see your own mother naked leashed and collared like a dog? Have your white father done that to your inferior asian mother? If you haven’t then you didn’t have it as worse as I had it. And please do not refer to Japanese as asian. Please. Most Japanese think they are descendants from Germanic people.

Your mother had been a lucky woman to be able to marry a white man, a man of the Master White race. She was blessed, and you should be happy for her. She could have ended up with an inferior Asian man and you would not have been able to be born to the most powerful nation on Earth.

Growing up, I had always felt my Chinese mother was a shameless whore, and it makes me even madder because she was a masochist who enjoyed being beaten.

And please stop the silliness that is pan Asian alliance. Asian people hate each other and would rather be slaves to their white masters.

Your mother was lucky and you should be proud of her. And I know it’s very hard for you to do so right now but despite your asian appearance, deep inside you carry the genes of the superior white race and you should be proud of that, the fact that your patriarchal ancestors traced back to a White man who conquered and pillaged all over the world during the 19th and 20th Century just as the Chinese are proud to be descendants of Genghis Khan today even though they are not even Mongolians.

On the other hand if you cannot locate the white dominant master inside you, you can always try to become a submissive gay asian boy for your white masters. Homosexuality is widely accepted now, and you can find a nice white muscular man to marry you and you will live with him happily ever after. I think that might be the best course for you now. Asian men are very attractive to gay white males or gay black males. You will find much more acceptance as a homosexual “asian†male if you choose not to identify yourself as White.

The Internet. Helping people work out their sexual dysfunctions in front of an audience of millions since 1996.

We've found a girlfriend for Romeo Rose! I hear there's no finder's fee anymore, though.

I think we should hook her up with Kidist. Think of the fun!

Kidist would hate her, she is Asian. As much as they are both racist against their own race, Kidist also hates anyone who isnt white and is too racist to hang out with an Asian, even one that is racist against other Asians. It would make such an interesting argument though.

Kidist would hate her, she is Asian. As much as they are both racist against their own race, Kidist also hates anyone who isnt white and is too racist to hang out with an Asian, even one that is racist against other Asians. It would make such an interesting argument though.

And that is precisely why Kidist needs to know about her. Her head would explode.

So much wrong. But really, Japanese people think they are Germanic? Never heard that before.

I'll ask my friends Nora and Elaine about this. They are of Japanese descent, but they've been hanging out with me (an American woman of mostly Germanic descent). Maybe they now think they are Germanic.

On-topic: This blogger is cray-cray.

Ooh! I must immediately tell my Asian partner that I am superior. Perhaps go shopping for a slave costume or make one out of banana leaves. I'll also need to work on my slapping skills. :cray-cray:

Not a therapist, but eh. I did leave a comment with a link to NYC therapists specializing in low self-esteem, lol. If anyone here knows anything about psychology though... I wonder how the fact that her Euro-Japanese dad beat her Chinese mom affects her, even if she says that she now knows that her mom enjoyed it and she is glad to be submitting to "superior white blood" :/ I can't help but think that this is bullshit and she has some serious issues :P

I know Kidist hates all non-whites, but does she hate her Amhara ethnicity like this girl hates her Asian ancestry? It seems she enjoys bragging about it, so....

Her thought process is disturbing to the point that I feel sorry for her.

I have several Asian friends (male and female) whose spouses are Caucasian. Never once did they mention the alpha/race thing; they must be weird bc they say they married for love. The only exception is an Asian friend who said she just doesn't find Asian men attractive. But she doesn't find short men to be attractive, nor men with blonde hair, so I don't think its an ethnic thing with her. Just pickiness. LOL

Her thought process is disturbing to the point that I feel sorry for her.

I have several Asian friends (male and female) whose spouses are Caucasian. Never once did they mention the alpha/race thing; they must be weird bc they say they married for love. The only exception is an Asian friend who said she just doesn't find Asian men attractive. But she doesn't find short men to be attractive, nor men with blonde hair, so I don't think its an ethnic thing with her. Just pickiness. LOL

Not to mention that aren't Asians considered by many people to be the "alpha" group? I thought "the Bell Curve" tilted that way a bit and what I've read about North Korea indicates they view themselves as a pure race, which is part of how they maintain control there.

This blog is so fake.

So I think it is pretty rational that the following order would be true: Japanese as the most superior asiatic race, followed by Korean and Chinese, (the three of which comprise of East Asia)

:lol: :lol: :lol: I know a few Koreans who would slap the shit out of this person.

This was written by a white man with a fetish for submissive Asian women.

http://www.hackerfactor.com/GenderGuesser.php#Analyze

Well, according to that link, I am definitely a man. Off to have a gender identity crisis, I guess.

I agree this blog seems fake, though. I know there are many real bloggers out there with, well, out-there views, but this doesn't seem real.

This blog is so fake.

So I think it is pretty rational that the following order would be true: Japanese as the most superior asiatic race, followed by Korean and Chinese, (the three of which comprise of East Asia)

I know a few Koreans who would slap the shit out of this person.

I also love how they conveniently forget all the other Asians - the Vietnamese, Thai, Laos, etc.

I also love how they conveniently forget all the other Asians - the Vietnamese, Thai, Laos, etc.

No, those are the far inferior South Asians. "She" ranks them after the East Asians, probably because they're darker.

Seriously, I want to turn Margaret Cho's mother on this person and watch the fun.

Archived