IGNORED

Ted Cruz and the Dominionist Play Book

salex

talk2action.org/story/2013/10/8/132658/236/

Years ago, Cruz worked with the late Paul Weyrich on the strategy they would follow, and it was written as follows, by Eric Heubeck

This essay is based on the belief that the truth of an idea is not the primary reason for its acceptance.

Our movement will be entirely destructive, and entirely constructive. We will not try to reform the existing institutions. We only intend to weaken them, and eventually destroy them. We will endeavor to knock our opponents off-balance and unsettle them at every opportunity. All of our constructive energies will be dedicated to the creation of our own institutions.

We will maintain a constant barrage of criticism against the Left. We will attack the very legitimacy of the Left. We will not give them a moment's rest.

We will use guerrilla tactics to undermine the legitimacy of the dominant regime.

We must reframe this struggle as a moral struggle, as a transcendent struggle, as a struggle between good and evil. (emphasis theirs)

It appears they are right on target.

I also am looking into Cruz's father, who is currently some kind of minister/director of some ministry and some church that doesn't come up when you search.... but I'm still looking.

.makethemaccountable.com/articles/Free_Congress_Foundation_Integration_of_Theory_and_Practice.htm

Here is all of Eric Heubeck's manifesto. It is hard to find, but it is exactly what is being followed.

I don't know whether to be despondent or resigned....

:pull-hair: :angry-screaming: :angry-screaming:

Archived