IGNORED

Kidist craps on Vera Wang's children

antares

cameraluc.blogspot.com/2012/03/vera-wangs-eurasian-daughters.html

Kidist talks about Vera Wang's Eurasian children and her dislike of white people, as well as her wimpy, beaaten-down liberal husband!

On a side note, has anyone ever tried to reason with Kidist? Is anyone trained in how to get a message through to someone as delusional is Kidist? I know people talk about her, but has anyone actually told her that with her mindset she will always be lonely since like-minded whites would not date her, and whites who wouldn't mind dating someone of her background are seen unfavorably by her? It just seems she loves digging holes for herself :roll:

People have posted comments on her new site, and I think some have e-mailed her or reported her blog. Her response is to delete the comments and threaten to report people for being racist against her.

Oh shit, cause I actually emailed her, LOL. I wonder if she can report me for being racist even though I'm non-white as well :whistle:

I emailed her once, suggesting she consider seeking psychiatric intervention. Did pretty much the same in a comment on her blog, after she posted something gleeful about the death of Mary Thom. No surprise - the crazy continues. I fear she's beyond reach.

I'm not surprised Kidist did this. She has whined before about interracial couples and their children.

Plus, if someone ever wanted to marry Kidist, I doubt she'd be able to afford a Vera Wang dress.

She likes to use the word insipid a lot when describing white men married to non-white women. I think maybe when she was younger, some guy she liked went for an Asian gal instead.

• 1 year later...
I emailed her once, suggesting she consider seeking psychiatric intervention. Did pretty much the same in a comment on her blog, after she posted something gleeful about the death of Mary Thom. No surprise - the crazy continues. I fear she's beyond reach.

While in a Reclaiming Beauty spiral I came across the Thom post. She's ecstatic about the death of a women she disagrees with, then demands that only Christians be allowed the name Mary. Kidist is truly unhinged.

geez, there is truly no depth this woman will not reach. :shifty-kitty:

for the record, vera wang is one designer that i really truly like, and i think she's rather pretty. i don't remember seeing pictures of her kids, but if they look anything like their mother, they're adorable.

question: does kidist dislike ALL interracial couples, or just white men who marry asian women? cuz this paler than snow white chicky over here gots some chocolate love that she ain't lettin go of. :D

Archived