IGNORED

Niednagel love didn't last long

MamaJunebug

NO, the muscled Jordan and Meliss (aka Melissa Lee, Beautifully!) are just fine!!! Really! They cotninue to be blissfully happy!

It's *my* mellow feelings toward the Charmed Set Of Beautiful People that didn't last long

For a few months, I could lay aside my universe-questioning bitterness that permits the Thomases and Niednagels and All Their Dominoinistic Cadre unlimited fecundity while my children who long for children can't have any.

I could even smile indulgently at their effortlessly adorable lives. BTW, the link is niednagel.com/blog.htm

Also BTW, have your sound muted if you don't want to hear whatever song provides clever background to their latest chaste (for the unmarried) and flirty (for the married) reports.

It was probably the scofflaw photos of the boy-men clambered up on the walls of a state park ruins where the signs explicitly forbid this. Jordan even includes a photo of such sign.

Because for a guy who lambastes people who don't get married with Papaw's permission, and by Papaw's ordained hand, and in costume of your favorite historical era, Jordan sure doesn't mind breaking other people's rules and boasting about it.

ETA that Jordan's first snobby question, "Ruins? In Missouri? Reeeeelly???" had already set my bitter glands to secretin'. Yes, Jordan, believe it or not, others came before you. Whole civilizations, curly-sue!!! Whole civilizations came before you, and yes, in Missouri-which-isn't-Hawaii-nor-California (get-over-it!).

Then there's the nice - very nice - lake house they rented. Golly gee shucks darn, isn't it NI-ICE? And here are photos of us on the dock at dinner -- I tell you, Real Housewives of New York City didn't have it so good in St. Barth's.

And the de rigeuer game of Clue in-costume. When Dougie Phillips and his coterie of poseurs take dominion over all of us, the Niednagels will be the fashion arbiters, the GOOP of the United States of So-called Christian Dominion.

I sound bitter. I suppose I am. Own the bitter, MJB, *be* the bitter. Let it work through your ... never mind. I think what pushed me back into Contemptuous mode was the emphasis on the pretty people breaking the rules. Because just as with the USA government, there are two sets of rules for them and for us. In Niednagel-land, there are rules that the great unwashed must keep, while the Phillipsian Christians [sic] among us may ignore them blithely.

Ugh.

Oh, also: bare-chested men but swim-dressed (literally) women? Enough, already.

Edited for keyboard-inflicted riffles

"Oh, also: bare-chested men but swim-dressed (literally) women? Enough, already."

Yep, the Thomas boys are half-naked and flaunting their bodies in most of the pics I've seen of them. But women aren't "visual" so it's okay!!!

"Oh, also: bare-chested men but swim-dressed (literally) women? Enough, already."

Yep, the Thomas boys are half-naked and flaunting their bodies in most of the pics I've seen of them. But women aren't "visual" so it's okay!!!

True, true -- and it begs the question why Jordan's so careful about his own appearance -- buffing up the biceps, wearing the wife-beaters, having the hair just-so ... Who does he hope to impress? Couldn't be the ineffably female Meliss .... could it?

Maybe it's just plain, old-fashioned self-lurv. He so pwetty...

I haven't heard of these people, so I checked out the link. Then I perused their Maui vacation post. Ummm.....what an obnoxious ass. He's not nearly half as amusing as he thinks he is. And his comment about his fish and chips being served in newspaper (which, for some reason, really irks me much more than the rest of his blather). I know fundies live in a bubble, but is he really that stupid? He doesn't know that's a thing? Also, he's an obnoxious ass. But I said that already....

Completely agree re: "insufferable." It's the smug - definitely the smug - that gets to me the most.

Is this the '90s boy band haired idiot who makes horrid videos with his covert boyfriend? He made an "email radio show". Look it up but for all that is good, do not listen

The videos are on the site somewhere. I swear. They are actually worse than Ardnt videos. Jordan is producer, director, writer and star. Poor Meliss never gets a role. Jordy acts exclusively with his manly men friends.

I love how they pose in front of the 'no climbing on castle walls' sign and then climb on the castle walls.

Marxists love to make rules that keep manly, sweaty, rompy men from taking dominion. And the sodomites probably just want to save the castle so that they can "redecorate" or "gentrify" or whatever they do. (Jordan wouldn't know, so don't look at him!)

Yikes. I just spent 20 minutes scanning various entries. They had a Robin Hood themed wedding, complete with swords and a love cauldron. And all the kids are named after Robin Hood characters. And one photo of Meilss(a) is captioned, "My sister. My wife." That's creepy.

Yikes. I just spent 20 minutes scanning various entries. They had a Robin Hood themed wedding, complete with swords and a love cauldron. And all the kids are named after Robin Hood characters. And one photo of Meilss(a) is captioned, "My sister. My wife." That's creepy.

OK, now I have to look-- men in tights??? LOL

No, no tights. Lots of swords, though. And great big picture of The First Kiss.

His dad must have made a lot of money on his Brain Types stuff... because the matching boots for the groom and groomsmen probably cost plenty.

And, WTF with all this hollywood theme wedding BS? For the ceremony? IF the wedding itself is a religious moment, I think the weird stuff with them all sitting and preaching makes mroe sense than this quasi Disney moment theme wedding stuff. Costume party weddings are weird to me (and I had star wars music at my wedding for the recessional... but we didn't even think of dressing in star wars costumes)

I can get past the clue vacation dress up more easily (I've gone to weekend long bed and breakfast mystery weekends where we all dressed in character for the whole weekend). But these religious folks playing dress up for the wedding.... blah

Speaks volumes.

Archived