IGNORED

brandy cormier and the new baby? Any news?

philanderinganus

I had read some months back she and Jason as well as the kids were in a motel while she was expecting again. I was wondering if there's any news of them?

So weird she's come up on FJ again; I've been wondering about her a lot in the past few weeks. I really hope they're not living in a motel with a brand new baby. :?

I don't know, I just find myself wishing I could help Brandy. I had pretty much nothing but contempt for Emily (under 100 brain cells) although I felt

sorry for Dna and her kids. But something about Brandy....just makes me so sad or something.

I've also been wondering about Brandy. Who knew her last flounce would be the one that would stick?

That's not the girl from A Prayerful Life is it? If not does anyone know what's going on with that blog? Speaking of Emily/DNA, anyone have a blog for her or any news?

That's not the girl from A Prayerful Life is it? If not does anyone know what's going on with that blog? Speaking of Emily/DNA, anyone have a blog for her or any news?

No, A Prayerful Life is Hadassah (also of Harlotry in the Church). Her blog hasn't been updated in several months. The last entry said they would be without internet for a whole in the wake of their most recent move.

Another kid? I don't get it, she seemed to be pretty overwhelmed with the life she had - why add a new baby if you can't cope with the situation you've got?

Archived