IGNORED

Anita Perry: Abortion 'Could Be A Women's Right'

doggie

I think it's interesting that both Anita Perry and Laura Bush have publicly supported Roe v. Wade and a woman's right to choose, while their husbands have done everything in the power to limit or remove that choice. FWIW, Anita was a nurse before becoming the First Lady of Texas.

I think it's interesting that both Anita Perry and Laura Bush have publicly supported Roe v. Wade and a woman's right to choose, while their husbands have done everything in the power to limit or remove that choice. FWIW, Anita was a nurse before becoming the First Lady of Texas.

And John McCain's wife Cindy supports same sex marriage.

Canada, the UK, the Netherlands, the US, Australia, Vietnam, North Korea, China, Cyprus, Singapore, Puerto Rico and Israel are 4 countries?

Texas is a country?

Forcing women to spend 20 weeks pregnant is protecting them?

Alrighty...

They may have verbally supported those things but none of them have done a darn thing to protect a woman's right to choose or gay marriage. They stand by their men.

They may have verbally supported those things but none of them have done a darn thing to protect a woman's right to choose or gay marriage. They stand by their men.

very true. but it is better then nothing at all. If only they would kick hubby's ass and make him be a good christian.

ITA, but I think they are pushing the limits as much as they can, politically speaking. Anita doesn't have much to lose at this point, since Rick isn't running for re-election, but I have to think they (the Republican wimminfolk :roll:) are under enormous pressure to fall in line. I am very excited that Wendy Davis has gained some traction here, although I don't think she really has a serious chance at the governor's office. But she may clear the way for other moderates and liberals who are interested in seeking office in the future.

In other news, I read that the ACLU filed a lawsuit in federal court to stop the parts of the Texas abortion law that would become effective next month, so maybe there some hope.

Why don't we just stop these knee-jerk reactions right now. The bible is NOT against abortion. God is fully in favor of murdering children, infants, and the unborn, if he feels like it. Let's look at some verses:

Hosea9:11-16 "Ephraim shall bring forth his children to the murderer. Give them, O Lord: what wilt thou give? Give them a miscarrying womb and dry breasts.... Ephraim is smitten, their root is dried up, they shall bear no fruit: yea though they bring forth, yet will I slay even the beloved fruit of their womb."

In a nutshell, Hosea wants the people of Ephraim to lose the ability to have children. God grants his wish by making all pregnant women miscarry. Um... this is abortion... on a mass scale.

Numbers 5:11-21 Has a priest perform a ritual that will cause bitterness in a woman's abdomen if her husband even suspects her of adultery. Sounds like abortion to me!

One of the best ones is this! Numbers 31:17 "Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him." We're killing children that are small, and killing any pregnant women as well!

There's more... read the bible for yourself, and you'll be as disgusted and horrified as I am when people want biblical laws in the United States... in ANY state.

Why don't we just stop these knee-jerk reactions right now. The bible is NOT against abortion. God is fully in favor of murdering children, infants, and the unborn, if he feels like it. Let's look at some verses:

Hosea9:11-16 "Ephraim shall bring forth his children to the murderer. Give them, O Lord: what wilt thou give? Give them a miscarrying womb and dry breasts.... Ephraim is smitten, their root is dried up, they shall bear no fruit: yea though they bring forth, yet will I slay even the beloved fruit of their womb."

In a nutshell, Hosea wants the people of Ephraim to lose the ability to have children. God grants his wish by making all pregnant women miscarry. Um... this is abortion... on a mass scale.

Numbers 5:11-21 Has a priest perform a ritual that will cause bitterness in a woman's abdomen if her husband even suspects her of adultery. Sounds like abortion to me!

One of the best ones is this! Numbers 31:17 "Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him." We're killing children that are small, and killing any pregnant women as well!

There's more... read the bible for yourself, and you'll be as disgusted and horrified as I am when people want biblical laws in the United States... in ANY state.

"their root is dried up" sure sounds like "he can't get it up."

I've always thought Anita was the best aspect of a Rick Perry governorship.

I loathe Rick Perry, always have. The only thing he did which I supported was his early efforts to mandate the

HPV vaccine. Good grief, you 'd have thought he wanted to teach Satanism in the public schools the way the

Republicans reacted so crazily. ("Girls will now have sex!!" "Girls who have premartial sex should have cancer

and die!") I mean, no scientific arguments, just the same old slut shaming crap.

But I digress. I suspected Anita, being a nurse and all, tipped him off about how important it was for everyone

to get the HPV vaccine. Others have said he owed the vaccine company a favor, I don't know and I don't care.

Besides her terrible bad judment in marrying Rick, I always rather liked Anita.

"their root is dried up" sure sounds like "he can't get it up."

That may well be. But, the message is that god will abort babies. yet will I slay even the beloved fruit of their womb That's what I was referring to in this thread. My point being that christians who are anti abortion obviously haven't read the bible... or they're cherry picking it.

Course Rick Perry tried to say she misspoke

thinkprogress.org/health/2013/10/01/2712841/rick-perry-wife-abortion-comments/

Course Rick Perry tried to say she misspoke

thinkprogress.org/health/2013/10/01/2712841/rick-perry-wife-abortion-comments/

I'll believe it when it comes from her. Awkward times at the Perry house, I imagine.

She probably said something along the lines of "Now, Rick, don't you worry your pretty little head about what I said. Now, aren't you supposed

to go on a tour of ..... (some far away state) for the Texas promotional tour? ".

Archived